Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ BEACH TIME!!! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox-… I'm back…

Kaiba- What took you so long I missed you.

Fox- I feel so loved but it were my teachers' fault.

Yugi- Why is it their faults?

Fox-… because they're teachers… and I said so…

Jess- Can't beat that logic.

Bakura- Actually-

Jess- Yup… can't beat that logic…

Joey-… right… Fox doesn't own anything…

~*On the beach in Hikari's POV*~

We landed on the beach and I ran off the jet. I stood there for a moment and absorbed the salt air. I breathed it in and smiled. This is what I've been waiting for ever since I got here. It looked so much like Besaid. I turned back at the others smiling.

"Well come on!" I shouted and ran off.

I heard them laugh and then they ran after me. When I got close to the edge I jumped in. The water was crystal blue and a bit cold but I was fine. Then the others jumped in the water. I saw Marik jump in first and decided to do what I would normally do if I was the first one in the water. I grabbed his legs and pulled him under. I then surfaced laughing and he appeared in front of me. He shook his head and laughed as well. Then the others jumped in. I splashed water on Marik and he smiled and splashed at me back. I was able to dive under though and it hit Joey. Joey splashed Yugi and then everyone but Mai and Kaiba got into a water fight. I looked at Kaiba who was standing at the edge of the beach. I swam to shore and then walked up to him.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked smiling.

"Well I don't really see the point in going to a beach," he said.

I looked at him oddly and then smiled. I held his hand and dragged him out to the water.

"Don't worry it will be fun, I promise," I said as we jumped in the water.

We surfaced and I splashed Kaiba. He smiled and laughed and splashed at me back. It's been such a long time since I've laughed with all my friends and had a good time. Then Yugi got out his soccer ball.

"Hey why don't you show us how to blitz again," Yugi said and threw me the soccer ball.

I nodded and threw the ball into the air and I then jumped out of the water and kicked it towards open water. Once again it landed out far and I went to go get it. Kaiba was worried but all I did was say, "I'm a blitz player. I have to do things like this."

I held my breath and dove under water. I then swam towards the soccer ball and when I was under it I bounced it on my head. I held it in my hands and looked back at the others. They were all signaling me to come back. I smiled and dove under water with the ball and swam back to shore. This reminded me a lot about Besaid. The water, the beach itself, everything was just like it, almost too much.

I was now at shore and floated on top of the water for a while. I smiled but I was a bit tired. That's when I felt someone come under me. The person picked me up and when I looked at the person, it was Kaiba. He was smiling. I smiled back.

"Hey what are you doing?" I asked as I felt him lower me.

"I'm starting to like the beach," he said and threw me into the air.

I came down with a splash and then I rose to the surface and shook my head. Kaiba was standing there laughing and I smiled back. I then dove under water and dragged him with me. When I saw his face he was pretty surprised but he was smiling. He then swam towards me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and pushed him away. I then swam a foot away from him and swam around him. Then, from behind, I wrapped my arms around his neck. My hands rested on his chest and my head was next to his. Kaiba turned his head and brushed his lips against my face. We then surfaced smiling.

"Hey what took you guys so long? I thought we were going to have to drag you guys up to the surface so you to can breath!" Tristan shouted.

I smiled and Kaiba was next to me.

"Come on, we better get back to shore," he said and we swam back.

I stood on the sand and looked out at the ocean. The longer I looked the longer I had the feeling it was home. I then saw the Celsius fly towards us. I gasped as I flew right by. A gust of wind hit me but then I looked at it again I saw that I can see right through it.

"What's wrong Hikari?" Ryou asked.

I turned and smiled at him. "Nothing, I'm fine."

"I thing you miss something," Bakura said standing behind me.

I turned to face him. I was still smiling trying to hide the fact that I did miss my home, "No really I'm fine."

"Hey Hikari!" Mokuba said smiling as he ran up to me, "Seto says we might be able to spend the night here!"

I smiled. A night on the beach might actually make me feel batter. I nodded "Ok."

Mokuba ran off to Kaiba as I remember home. Every morning everyone would be awake and running around. I would be at the temple helping out there with Yuna, and Rikku would be telling us all about her adventures around Spira. I remember when I first asked about Spira and how it got its name. I was about Mokuba's age when I asked and I remember that conversation. Spira means spiral in this case a spiral of death for Sin. Sin is born, then a summoner comes and kills him bringing the Calm, then he is reborn and the spiral starts again. I once asked what happens if Sin is defeated and doesn't come back but they only laughed saying that may happen but not in your life time I think. I told my parents one day I would fight Sin and finally defeat him so that we can live in an Eternal Calm. They smiled and put me to bed. No matter what that was stuck in my head and I promised them that one day I would defeat Sin.

"Hey Hikari come on!" Mokuba shouted towards me.

I looked up smiling and ran towards him. Sure it my not be Spira but they are lucky, they have an Eternal Calm. Living for a while is actually nice. I don't have to worry about fighting and defending everyone, just my friends. Living here just got better.

~*Night in Hikari's POV*~

The sun was setting and we were still on the beach. We found several fruits and Kaiba had everything for dinner set up on the jet already. Joey and Tristan were having a food contest and everyone else was talking. I sat on deck though watching the sun set. The wind blew my hair back and I closed my eyes embracing it. Just then I heard the door slide open and I looked back at it. Kaiba stepped out of it smiling at me. I smiled at him and he walked over and sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around me.

"Hikari, do you really have to go back? Can't you live here with me instead?" he asked as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know. Kaiba as much as I may love you I miss my sister and my friends back at Spira too," I said.

Kaiba held me closer and placed my hand on his chest.

"Hikari, I promise you, I will find a way for us to be together. If you can get here and have a way back then it's possible."

I believed him. I thought if we could find a way to defeat Sin then we can find a way to be together and that is something I believed with all my heart. I looked up at Kaiba and smiled. I kissed him tenderly on the lips and he held me close. We parted and I looked out towards the sea again. Just then the others came up on the deck with us.

"Hey Hikari do you know another song from Spira only a happier one?" Tea asked.

I stood up smiling, "You bet."

"Let's hear it then!" Joey said smiling as he pulled me to the center of the deck.

I smiled and placed the sphere Rikku recorded it on. It was one from their first mission and I kind of liked it. I plugged the sphere into the ship outlet and everything was filled with music. (Real Emotion)

What can I do for you?

I stood there for a moment and the walked forwards I then pulled out me songstress dress sphere and transformed into it (dancing the same as Yuna's in video).

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

I can hear you

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

Falling in the hazy borders of my heart

I can see your face

It's something like this

Every now and then I don't know what to do

Still I know that I

Can never go back

All the things I've seen

In those hazy dreams

Can't compare to what I'm seein' now

Everything's so different

That it brings me to my knees

And oh, I know, the world of real emotion

Has surrounded me

I won't give in to it

Now, I know, that forward

Is the only way my heart can go

I hear your voice calling out to me

`You'll never be alone.'

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

I can hear you.

And if I find the real without emotion

Has surrounded me

And I can't go on

And you are there

The moment that I close my eyes

You come to me,

"We are connected.

Go on. You see, I'll never be-"

And oh, I know, the world of real emotion

Has surrounded me

I won't give into it

Now, I know, that forward

Is the only way my heart can go

I hear your voice calling out to me

`You'll never be alone.'

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

What can I do for you?

I can hear you.

I can hear you.

Everyone stood up and clapped. Joey, Tristan, and Duke whistled and the others cheered. I bowed smiling. I never knew they liked my singing this much. I thought maybe I should learn some of their songs to sing for them.

"Hikari where did you learn to move like that?" Mai asked.

"With a dress sphere you don't learn it just happens," I said.

"So with a dress sphere you take on different characteristics?" Joey asked.

"… You understood what you just said?" I asked laughing.

"Hey," Joey said smiling.

I laughed, "Sorry Joey I couldn't help it."

"I think you've been hanging around Kaiba too much," Joey said with a grunt.

I laughed. These people were weird and yet we were able to connect so well. That night we went on the jet. Everyone got their own room but me. I stayed with Kaiba that night. Everyone thought something was going to happen but nothing did. I was kind of hoping something would though. I think Kaiba was hoping too.

The next morning we left for home. For the whole time I stayed by Kaiba's side and never left it. That is how I wished it would stay forever but fate makes cruel twists and turns in love.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fox- I have to go now…

Kaiba- Can I come?

Fox-… Sure ^_^

Yugi- Can we all come?

Fox- I don't see why not.

Fox's Dad- FOX DON'T BRING ANYONE HOME AGAIN!!

Fox- T_T parents are so cruel… that's why all the lame teachers are married and have kids…

Kaiba-… We can't come…

Fox- Sorry… Please review though ^_^ *leaves*

Jess-… *pulls out box of peeps* I…got… PEEPS!! *shoves in mouth*

Joey- Hey let me get one!

Jess- *growls as eyes turn red and foam comes out from mouth*

Everyone- O_O

Kaiba- Fox please hurry…