Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ One more week. The Kidnapping ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox- *sneaks in from behind everyone and yells* HI EVERYONE!!!

Everyone- *jumps*

Yugi- Holy shit!

Jess-…holy shit he said `holy shit'.

Seto- Holy shit he swore.

Joey-…you know shit isn't that holy once you think about it.

Bakura- It's been a while since we've all been together hasn't it?

Fox- Far too long… damn teachers…

Joey-…school sucks.

Jess-…that is does… that it does…

Fox- ok well… I don't own anything so put those law suits away!

Lawyers- *mutters and sulks away*

Everyone- O_O

Jess- How many lawyers do you have on your case?

Fox-… On with the story!

~*2 Weeks later in Hikari's POV*~

It's been a while since the day at the beach. We continued going back with everyone and Kaiba and Joey seem to be nicer to each other. As for Kaiba and me, our relationship has grown quite a bit. I still called him Kaiba even though I could call him Seto because I was familiar with it. I was living at his house searching on Vegnagun for Yuna while she and the others tried to find a way for me to go back. Kaiba helped me with the research and we accomplished a lot together. As my time to leave drew closer Kaiba spent more and more time with me. When we were alone together though he acted as if he wanted to ask me something but he never did.

The best thing was the fact that everyone helped out. We've become closer friends and even got into the game blitz ball. I even promised them I would take them to a blitz game one day forgetting that they might not be able to visit. I learned a lot about dueling from everyone and even made my own deck. I was hoping Yuna and the others would learn.

Yuna and everyone else kept in touch. Lulu had her baby and he was named Vidina. I wanted to see him badly but I would have to wait a while. Wakka was back to his old self after Vidina was born and he decided on a name. He said I would be the official babysitter of Vidina if they had to do something. I gladly agreed. The Gullwings were on the case of Vegnagun and was almost done with it. With the information Kaiba, the others, and I found they were now going to fight it. I wished them luck. The member named Paine was now one of my friends who I can trust. I found out she was apart of the Crimson Squad and that she was the recorder for Baralai, Nooj, and Gippal three of the most well known people in Spira. We talked about it one night and we are now good friends.

I never did tell Yuna that I could summon here because she doesn't even know I could summon. I would summon whenever I had a chance and explained it to Yugi and the others. They seemed cool about it but when they first saw Valefore they freaked. Mokuba enjoyed flying on Valefore's back though. I took Kaiba once and well… he wasn't every comfortable with it. Everyday I would take Valefore and fly out when the sun was setting. It was strange but I wasn't homesick.

I learned some songs in there time and really enjoyed them. I liked a lot of bands they had and listened to them whenever I had a chance. I'd perform for them at Kaiba's mansion every week and they think I should sing for a job. I'd never want to do that though because I like to sing for fun not profit. I was also getting better at the game Tea showed me. I beat my own score there. I'm also getting better at playing video games. I beat Joey and he had to wear the dog suit around town that day. He was embarrassed but for support I walked around in my Moogle outfit from my Mascot dress sphere. I didn't mind though because they couldn't see my face. As for Joey everyone got a good look at him. Well it's my last week with them and we were going to spend it together.

"Come on Hikari!" Joey yelled as he pulled me along.

We were going to the arcade again. It was one of my favorite places and everyday Joey was dragging me to it and everyone would laugh sometimes even Kaiba. Today though was going to be different. I smiled and ran next to him.

"Let's see is you can keep up with me," I said as I pushed to full speed.

Joey was dragging but only slightly. He caught up with me smiling, "Is this the fastest you can go?"

"I'm just warming up," I said and closed my eyes, "Haste!"

The clock appeared and I now dragged Joey through the sidewalk. He was practically off the ground and I smiled. When we came close I dug my heels into the ground. I wore Kaiba's clothes all the time because they were comfortable but he bought me some shoes. I only had one or two pairs at the most both black. I left a black streak on the pavement and Joey flew out of my hand and in front of the door. By the time I came to a stop I was standing in front of the arcade. The only thing that made this odd is that I stopped a few yards back. I walked over to Joey.

"Hey you ok?" I asked smiling.

"Did you get the license plate of that car?" he asked a bit dazed.

I smiled as the others came. I turned and smiled at them.

"What happened to Joey?" Mai asked as she walked over to him.

"A little damage nothing more," I said as I turned to Kaiba.

He was smiling and I walked over to him. I kissed his cheek and he kissed mine. Just then I felt a tug on my arm that pulled me away. It was always Joey.

"Come on Hikari you only got a week and this is going to be the best ever," Joey said as he pulled me in.

I was dragged in by Joey but held on to Kaiba's hand. Joey dragged us to the center but then Tea took control and grabbed my hand.

"Come on one last time for old time sake," Tea said and dragged us over to the Dance, Dance Revolution game.

I still held on to Kaiba and I glanced back at him. He was smiling and that made me happy. When we got to the platform, Tea let go of me and got on the red one. I turned back and kissed Kaiba's cheek.

"How about afterwards we head back home?" I said smiling.

"That would be nice," he said and kissed me.

I smiled and jumped on the platform. When the music started I transformed into my songstress dress sphere and danced. Tea has been getting better but I was still the best. In seconds there was a crowd chanting my name. Everyone knows me because I'm the best at this game. I danced smiling and heard everyone chanting even Kaiba. I finished it off by doing a flip in the air landing on the correct pads and standing in a perfect form. Everyone cheered as Tea and I watched the scores. Of course I ended up first but I beat my last score too. I smiled and jumped in front of Kaiba.

"So what did you think?" I asked as I continued to move.

"Perfect, like always," he said and held my hand.

He spun me around and I fell back in his arms. I couldn't believe I spent 16 years in Spira without Kaiba. Tea walked off the platform and stood in front of us.

"Wow Hikari, I don't think anyone is going to beat your scores," she said looking up at the score board as new people walked over to it.

"Someone will eventually, I can't be the best," I said smiling.

Kaiba then wrap his arm around me and glanced at the door. I smiled and then looked back at Tea.

"Hey I'm going to Kaiba's ok. Catch you later," I said as Kaiba and I walked away.

We walked outside and I ran off ahead a bit and spun around, "I love this place. I don't think I'll ever be able to leave."

"Then why don't you stay?" Kaiba asked as he walked over to me and held my hands with his, "Then we can be together."

I looked up at him and then looked away, "Kaiba you know I can't. I still have Yuna and everyone else back there. But somehow we'll see each other again. I promise."

We were about to close into a kiss when I left someone grab me from behind. I wanted to scream but he covered my mouth and held my arms back so that I wouldn't be able to grab my dress spheres or anything. I looked at Kaiba and saw that someone had grabbed him too.

"If you do anything then you and your boyfriend are going to the Far Planes," the person said.

I gasped. How did he know about the Far Planes, unless he too came from Spira? I tried to see who he was but a cloak cover his face.

"Now we are going to go to the pier where Yugi Moto and Joey Wheeler dueled, Seto Kaiba so I suggest you listen. We are going to bring Hikari with us and if you don't come by tomorrow at sundown well I guess you don't love her that much then do you? Oh and bring your little friends," the one holding me said.

"Yes we would like to obtain the power of the Pharaoh and the Priest," the one holding Kaiba said.

I saw Kaiba one last time and then a sharp pain was felt in the back of my head and I fell into darkness.

~*~Seto's POV~*~

I watched Hikari fall into an unconscious state. I struggled to get loose but the guy holding me threw me aside and into the wall. I opened my eyes and they were gone. I looked around and saw no one.

"Maybe she's still inside," I thought as I ran back in, "Maybe that didn't really happen."

I ran through the arcade yelling her name but she didn't show.

"Hey what's going on?" Yugi said as he ran up to me with the others behind him.

"And where's Hikari?" Mokuba asked.

I looked down, "Hikari's been… kidnapped."

They all gasped, "Kidnapped!?"

"Two guys snuck up on us and took her. I have till tomorrow to figure something out or they'll hurt her," I said looking up at them.

"Where did they take her and why?" Ryou asked.

"They took her to the docks where Joey and Yugi dueled. The reason they took her was for the power of the Pharaoh and Priest. What does this have to do with me?!" I yelled directly at Yami.

"It's your past Kaiba, your Egyptian past as the Priest. They want that power you have Kaiba and this is what it has come to. They are willing to hurt Hikari so you can submit your powers to them. You mustn't give them your powers Kaiba," Yami said.

"If they are going to hurt Hikari then I'm going to do anything to save her," I replied.

"Kaiba if you give them your powers then this whole world will be endangered," Yami shouted angrily.

"Hikari is my whole world. If I lose her then I don't know what will happen," I replied sadly.

"But Kaiba you realize she has to go home right and that we might not be able to see her again," Ryou said in his normal tone of voice.

I stood there for a moment in silence. "I will see her again." I then ran outside and to the museum to figure out this power that they wanted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fox-…so…how was it?

Seto-…My girlfriend gets kidnapped?

Fox- I needed a twist.

Joey- … I need food. *hears crunching*… hey what's that?

Fox-…Jess… *glances over at Jess who has chocolate smeared all over her face*

Jess- Y…es…?

Fox- Were you eating Kit Kat bars?

Jess- *smiling innocently* maybe…

Joey- Hey I want some!

Jess- Get your own!

Joey and Jess- *collide with each other and forms a dust cloud*

Yugi and Bakura- ^_^;;;

Seto- -_-+

Fox- ^_^ ah… I missed this… Please review!