Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ the rundown ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again, peeps. With the successful result of the last installment, it's time to get on with the show. You should know how it works by now, so let's get on with the briefing.
 
Back in Action
 
Unlike the last installment, this one has once again jumped forward in time, but now we are at the current day, or at least we will be at the current day before the third chapter concludes. In addition, the Advanced Bal List as of September 1st, 2007 is in effect. Now as a bit of a forewarn here, I'm adding the LS tags in addition to the rating. But what are these odd tage you wonder? I'll explain them: 'L' refers to the fact that there will be some language not normally heard by the hams. But you knew that already; 'D' means that there will be suggestive Dialogue in this story; 'V' means there will be violence in the story; then of course is 'S'. That refers to sexual themes, situations, and even some sexual scenery. Hey, they put sex in daytime soap operas rated PG, so stories and cartoon with this trais at a PG rating are also fair game. So should there be one of these scenes (and there will be at least five of them in this story) that crosses your eyes, you can either read it.... or scroll to the end of it. Finally, let's get in touch with who is what in this saga so far:
 
Pegasus J. Crawford: Formelly known as the US name "Maxiillion Pegasus", he is the beloved creator of Duel Monsters and as of late, has come to the aid of Hamtaro and crew. Recently, he's given Penelope two Elemental Hero cards, in addition to special booster packs to the gang. Though his reasons for this is to have the Duel Hams promote his cards, Crawford also has a hidden agenda: Observation. Currently, his interest has been towards Penelope and her Hero cards, as he wants to unlock the young girl's potential.
 
Hamtaro: Despite everything that has happened with him from the last story, Hamtaro is acting like it was all a bad dream. He continues to improve on his Warrior deck. He is now considering a deckmaster and his stand is still in development.
Oxnard: Last story, after finally deciding to no longer take anymore shit (=3), Oxnard has assembled what he calls "The Deckbreaker". During his duels in the tournament, Oxnard has proven quite formidable, but still needs to work on his game despite taking third place last tournament. His deckmaster is the Mystic Swordsman and his stand is still unclear.
Bijou: Now the former champion, Bijou has prven that even in defense of her title, she wasn't gonna take anything lying down. After the events of last story, she is taking a break from dueling. Her Fairy deck got quite the revamps from the past and now is a fusion of her fairy monster timeline. She currently has no deckmaster, but her stand is the most unique, as half of her stand takes the for of Kuriboh and the other half takes the form of Winged Kuriboh.
 
Boss: Despite going through another tournament unvictorious, Boss hasn't lost a notch. In fact, he actually gained another notch in the tournament. At long last, he considers his Spellcaster decks as "The Council of Divine Magic". After dealing with another hotshot wizard who tested his Spellcaster deck, Boss managed to abtain his very own Cosmo Queen, in addition of adding another royal mage to his council, the Allure Queen. The his trusted Dark Magician is still his deckmaster, and also the form of his stand, Boss is now one Spellcaster away from completing his "Circle of Magic".
Dexter: Dexter, like Boss, also didn't win a tournament. But the "Undead Duelist" managed to not only notch up his belt, but also put the world on notice after dropping the three Blue-Eyes White Dragons in one shot albeit his all powerful Beserk Dragon. Deras Gata feels that he's much stronger now. He knows takes away the fact of a deckmaster and his stand has taken the form of his Serpent Night Dragon, the monster he used to keep his title against another Zombie duelist.
Howdy: Howdy... rather, Commander Howdy Charge also upped the notches in the belt of "The Full Charge Assault". Not only did he deal with two Shadow Clan members, he also managed to obtain the Emperor God cards. As we found out, Howdy already had one of them (Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder), but he now has the other two, all three in ultimate rare form. His stand, as well as his deckmaster are still unclear.
Pashmina: Pashmina is the runner-up from the championships and was the one to pull the win against Bijou. She now runs a deck of Dinosaur monsters, but there are also reptiles in it as well. Seiyaryu also resides in her deck as its deckmaster, but a stand for Pashmina is still uncertain. Her impressive wins over both Stan and Jam have caught quite the attention of certain duelists.
 
Penelope: Our young Hero duelist put on quite the show last story. She is not only recognized by Boss and Boss' Dark Magician, but also caught the eye of Pegasus himself. Despite everything, she still wonder why Pegasus is being so gracious to her. Penelope has no current deckmaster and her stand is still developing.
Cappy: Mr. Beastmaster managed to get into a run-in with Roc Solid, but his Beast, Winged-Beast and Beast-Warrior deck still holds true. Apparently, the Inaba White Rabbit chose to be Cappy's stand, which he welcomes, but Cappy's stand also takes the for of another monster, Blade Rabbit. And unlike Bijou's stand, which two monsters share half of hers, Cappy has two stands. After a heartbreak against an ass-hand beating from Oxnard, Cappy begins to reconsider his deck. As for being Boss' student, it is still undecided.
Pepper: Pepper is a former dueling champion and she still runs her Amazon monsters, but has also added the Cyber monsters as well, bringing more ladies to her deck. The most recent addition to her deck is the surprise gift of the Tyrant Dragon from Jam. Though she still doesn't understand why this card is in her deck, she isn't complaining to have a little extra muscle in it. Currently, she is happy now that Oxnard is dueling and hopes to go a round with her boyham.
 
Jam: The antagonist seer duelist running dragons. Once again, Jam is in the championship seat, but he had to go through a loss from runner-up Pashmina in the process, but managed to end up even. Jam has also created one more deck, which he is now currently using and has promised to make no further dragon decks. His stand is still Horus the Black Flame Dragon, but doesn't have a deckmaster for this current deck. As for this current deck, Jam doesn't have too much muscle in it, but it proved to have the power to take on all comers as it not only shocked everyone when he pulled out the last Blue-Eyes White Dragon, but also managed to hold the almost invincible Five God Dragon which he summoned back to back in two duels. Jam's deck has quite the interesting twists and turns in it, and you'll see more of them as he improves on it. Jam has also dissolved the Shadow Clan.
Stan: Stan is the other dragon duelist and has decided to do a little soul searching for a bit. As a result, he has temporarily decommissioned his Dragon deck. With his deck taken apart, he now has time to reflect and try to get his passion for dueling back. Even so, his Armed Dragon follows him now as his stand. A good thing about Stan's Armed Dragon is that he managed to complete it during the tournament, giving the full power to his deckmaster.
Sandy: Sandy hasn't been having much luck with dueling and is questioning whether to duel or just be support. However, her Monarch monsters will probably have the final say on this. Sandy doesn't have a stand at this time.
Maxwell: The holder of Exodia and bookworm still has things to do with his deck, but the Books themselves have been the ideal of Maxwell's stand.
 
Sparkle: Deep down, Sparkle isn't too pleased with Bijou not dueling. The Harpy duelist also has someone else on her mind to worry about, Tyrone. She really can't stand him after the events reguarding the two last story. Sparkle has no stand, nor a deckmaster.
Lapis: Lapis also has no stand or deckmaster, but has managed to make a deck known as "Alien Nation". You will find more about her deck as this story goes on.
Snoozer: Snoozer took quite the beatdown last story for being valiant, but the sleeping duelist has a hidden agenda under his sock: He won't be taking too much more lying down and neither will his Fiend deck.
Panda: Panda managed to have a lot of work cut out for him, but his Machine decks still prove worthy, despite his setbacks last story. He has no stand at this time and Jinzo still leads his deck.
Rei: Rei was a former Shadow Clan member who converted to Forbidden Brown. Not much was known about Rei because of the armor, but we learned that Rei was not only a real hamster, but also female. Despite being real, her srtificial heart was the reeson of the suit, as she couldn't survive outside of it, but thanks to Panda's tech skills, Rei is a new hamster. She now helps Panda in the tech division... in more than one way. Rei is also in heat and sets it up to which this is dealt with by Panda, whom she pours her affections for. Rei uses what she calls a "Mechanoid" deck, which is a modified version of the Ancient Gear monsters, but centered around the three Gagdet Monsters. She also gives Panda a copy of these three Gadgets.
 
Seamore: Seamore is a Water duelist who managed to hold true. Though he almost won against Jam, Seamore still aspires to be the world's best water monster duelist.
Barrette: Seamore's mate and fellow water dueling enthusiast, Barrette continued to work on her deck just as Seamore does. Her Frog Family may be potent, but she learned something from a good Nurse.
Hitomi: Hitomi learned about Hermana's twin Petal during the tournament, but just flat out lost it after the event of Petal's demise. Unknow about Petal's second chance at life, she has currently faded from the scene.
Hermana:Since Hitomi is gone, Hermana is now at the Duel House in hopes of Hitomi's safe return, if it ever happens. She is currently working on a Gravekeeper's deck, so let's wish her luck.
 
Hiei: Hiei is Hitomi's brother. He once led the Shadow Clan, but lost leadership to it from Jam. With his clan practically gone, the Dragon Soldier still won't let go his loss over Jam. He hopes to win against him and possibly revive his clan.
Aqua: Hiei's mate and self-proclaimed Queen of Tides. She too uses water monsters and has an agenda to also be the greatest water duelist around.
Hilde: Hilde has a thorn in her side resulting from numerous losses from Jam. Even though he recieved his prize Victory Dragon, Hilde still want the one monster of Jam's that she can't have, Horus the Black Flame Dragon. She stil has a long way to go reguarding her dragons.
Rufus: Unlike the other members of the Shadow Clan, Rufus runs his own company and cosiders himself a better Hero duelist than Penelope. He will rematch her in due time.
Tyrone: Tyrone is a Fire duelist and former owner of the Emperor God Uria, Lord of Searing Flames. He's taken quite a liking to Sparkle, but this one-way affection isn't going to well. He hopes to prove to the Harpy user that he is just as skilled, if not more skilled than she is.
Petal: Petal is the seperated twin of Hermana and deems herself "The Fairy Enforcer". After trying to put Bijou in her place, she lost face when it came to the Fairy monsters and it ended up as her demise. She got a second chance at life, however, and now trains under Bijou to be a better Fairy duelist.
Kerin: Though she doesn't look like it, Kerin is Hiei's daughter whom was found during the tournament. Her deck consists of Toon monsters and is still going through deck improvements.
 
As this story progresses, you will find that some of these hams will complete their stands and find solace in their decks. The Duel Hams will also be challanged not only by a new enemy force, but also by their own. How will they turn out, you will soon see.