Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ moving on.... ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Time passes. And as days come and go, Hamtaro and company work on their decks. However, they still had to deal with a current threat, one that brought quite the mountain for them to climb. At this time, we turn our attention to Nazaruda, who has cleary set his sights on Jam. But what Jam seems to not realize is that Nazaruda is only one of the adversities that the Duelists of the Duel House to overcome. He went inside and saw his crew sitting at the table. "Good. Now that you're at the table, I want to bring your attention to something." he addressed his crew. "The Dragon Lord is with the rest of Forbidden Brown and now we have the opportunity to strike him and the other targets down. Tia, let's discuss upcoming events."
Tia was another member of Nazaruda's crew. A powder blue colored hamster with red eyes and pigtails in her hair which grew from the back of her head. Each of them had ribbons and accented her well. "Gladiator's Assault..." she began, "as you know, this new series will be out shortly and the sneak preview is on the third anf forth of November. I managed to find the location and we will go as scheduled."
"Anything monsterwise we should look into?" Nazaruda questioned her.
"The beef is about the Evil Heroes, but I have info on another new type of monsters known as Gladiator Beasts. These monsters can battle, then return to a player's deck and exchange places with another Gladiator Beast."
"These monsters sound impressive." said Seifa. Seifa was an all red hamster with green eyes and darker red bangs. "Monsters that do battle, head off into the deck so another one can take its place and the list goes on. From what you've just said, these monsters will sure to confuse a lot of duelists."
"Those monsters sound like cowards." said Locke as he ran his fingers through his green afro. "Hit and run.... what a sad way to make monsters." this lemon colored hamster with light green eyes wasn't too pleased with these Gladiator Beasts.
 
"You're just mad because they aren't like your dinosaurs." said Shena. Shena wasn't your average female hamster. As sweet as her cute face looks, her burnt orange fur and light brown eyes are an easy deceiver. "Personally, I will pass on these monsters... not poisonous enough for my tastes." She brushed the right side of her peach colored hair, which covered her right eye. Shena is a Duel School prodigy and her "Venomous Deck" has proven quite lethal.
Nazaruda finally sat at the table. "Any new cards to gather info about?" he questioned again.
"There are rumors of more cards involving the gems and their dragon." Tia answered.
"Good, Muri will be even more devistating with them." Nazaruda was content, though you couldn't see through his emotionless expression.
Noretu stood up. Clearly, he is the tallest of them all and began to stretch. "Who cares, I wonder how big this set will be." he said. Noretu was a brown colored hamster with dark red eyes, cut ears and a scar on his chest.
"Probably another ninety card set." said Shena.
"Reguardless of its size, we will attend this even when it approaches." said Nazaruda.
"Agreed." the others said in unison.
"This metting has ended."
*
 
That evening, Hamtaro sat in his cage thinking about how he would go about his cards. Boss showed me Barrette's new joint and the poster for the new set. I hope I can use some of the cards that come from there. Hamtaro suddenly heard the door to the room open and there was his owner Laura. But Laura had a hamster cage, Bijou's hamster cage to be exact and Bijou was inside looking at Hamtaro. "Hamtaro, look who came home." said Laura. "I'm sure you three have catching up to do, so I'll just open these cages and have fun." Laura unlatched Hamtaro and Bijou's cages, then took Petal from her shirt pocket and placed the young hamster on the bed. Once all three exchanged greetings, Laura left the room. "Welcome back you two." said Hamtaro.
"Ah, merci." said Bijou.
"I never been to France before, it was so exciting." said Petal. "And Bijou really needed the R&R. As did I, but it's good to be back in Japan again."
"It's good to have you back too." said Hamtaro.
"How have things gone here?" asked Bijou.
Hamtaro took a deep breath. "Not as festive as your trip might have been. Another group of hamsters came in and wiped us out, they used quite the interesting strategies and they kicked us out of the Duel House."
"You're kidding..." said Petal.
Hamtaro shook his head and continued. "Almost everyone was beaten by these guys, save for Boss, Pashmina and Oxnard. Everyone else lost."
"Man, these guys seemed to clean house."
"Yeah. We've been meeting at the park or the photo shop owned by Seamore and Barrette to think up a plan on how to take out these guys."
"What about Jam, did he lose also?" asked Bijou.
"No..." Hamtaro turned away from the girls, "but one of them managed to challenge Jam and ended up quitting. Jam also sealed away not only mine, but the decks of everyone of us who lost."
 
"No, not good at all...." Bijou was in shock.
"You lost your whole deck?" asked Petal.
"Not lost, Jam sealed it away. Though the majority of us got cards back, Penelope....."
"What about her?" Bijou and Petal asked.
"Penelope's entire deck was sealed by Jam. She didn't get any of her cards back."
"Not good." said Bijou.
"I say we storm the Duel House and take back what belongs to us." said Petal.
"That is not advised." Bijou told Petal.
"But Bijou..."
"Jam probably sealed your decks for a reason, probably so none of you attempt to take zem on. Plus, if your words are true to this event, zhey must be strong duelists."
"I want to take back what's ours."
"In time, Petal. Besides, you have more training to undergo."
"Yes ma'am." Petal said sadly.
 
Hamtaro was taken aback on how Petal and how she's responded towards Bijou. Oh yeah, now I remember. Bijou is teaching Petal how to use fairy monsters. Hamtaro wasn't confused anymore.
"Moving on, what's going on until we have our plan?" asked Bijou.
"We stay away from the Duel House, work on our decks and if we want to get in any duels, duel at the fun park or in the dueling room at Seamore's and Barrette's."
Laura walked into the room. "Okay Petal, it's time to go. Maria is waiting for you downstairs." she said.
"We have our plans, so heed them." said Hamtaro.
"Okay, see you soon." said Petal as she walked into Laura's hands.
"Okay Petal, time to go." said Laura as she placed Petal in her pocket and left the room.
 
With this, Hamtaro and Bijou were left alone and out of their cages. "So how's her progress coming along?" asked Hamtaro.
"Well, she's a quick study." Bijou answered, then approached Hamtaro.
"Have you been feeling better since your trip?"
"I'm a little warm, but nothing a bit of quality time won't fix."
"It's good to have you back."
"Zat's true..."
"I wonder how the others are taking this situation..."
Bijou fell over. "Hamtaro, you scatterbrain!" she yelled at him. "I've been gone for months and all you can talk about are our friends?"
"It's not that, Bijou..."
"Zhen what's ze deal?"
"I... I know you still aren't ready for the dueling situation right now. Especially after what transpired all those months ago during the last tournament. Pashmina told me that you almost lost it after I was sealed away... I just, I didn't want to wear away on you like it did. You don't deserve that. The last thing I would want is for you to..."
Bijou placed a finger over his mouth. "Enough talking, more cuddling. Don't waste your energy on speech, you'll need it later."
"Later..... Uh, whatever you say."
 
That night, when Laura was fast alseep, Bijou was up and about grabbing a drink while Hamtaro was sitting up. He normally would've been sleep, but Bijou's words earlier kept him wondering what was about to go on. "Bijou, are you feeling fine, we're normally asleep right now?" Hamtaro asked.
"I told you, I'm a bit warm." Bijou answered as she walked toward him. "You know, I'll have to remind vous just who I am since vous seemed to have forgotten about moi."
"Bijou, I haven't..." said Hamtaro.
...but he was cut off by Bijou kissing him. Now, let me remind you about who we are... Bijou thought, then broke away her kiss. Her paws ran around the white fur of his chest, like a slight massage. After this, Bijou's kisses ran down Hamtaro's body, eventually leading down his waist. That's when Bijou decided to refresh herself with Hamtaro as she took his rod into her paw... then into her mouth.
Hamtaro wanted to object to this, but he didn't. All he did was coo. I guess this is what she meant by "a little warm". he thought. He soon felt Bijou's tongue swirl around his pride, making him shudder slightly.
Now, give me my tribute. Bijou thought and began to fellate Hamtaro.
 
Hamtaro moaned out after feeling Bijou's mouth, which caused a slight squeak audible to human ears. "Go to bed, Hamtaro." Laura said in her sleep and turned over. "Travis....."
Bijou giggled while going through her job interview. You're not getting out of it zis time. she thought. You're even beating.... so long a time since our last conference...
Laura already knew, as did Maria, that Hamtaro and Bijou were mating. The girls decided to let them be as a lesson they learned from last time when the girls found them going at it even though Hamtaro was still "behind bars" and Bijou was in front of him. Only Hamtaro and Bijou will see to it that nothing hinders their intercourse when it's due, even if one of them is inside of their cage.. Hamtaro's body was weak, but he was also sensitive since it's been about half a year since his mate worked him over. He ended up grabbiing her head while she did her magic on his sensitive equipment. "Bijou....." and that was all Hamtaro could take as he fired away in his mate's mouth. So many months of backed up infantry let loose and some of it was finding its way down his rod as it was too much to take in for her.
 
Bijou broke away from Hantaro, but even expose to air, Hamtaro still wouldn't let go of Bijou's head. The poor girl had to close her eyes and finally break her partner's grip, but not before getting washed in the face a few times. Even though she sat away from him, Hamtaro was still not finished. "Sacré bleu, you still have more left to spray?" Bijou was shocked. Hamtaro sat there gasping for air and his twitching rod was still spurting out into the air.
"I guess I'm up for round two." said Hamtaro as he continued to shoot off.
"Oh no, turn off zat fountain before we go for round duex."
*
After Hamtaro's plumbing wore down, he began to rub down Bijou's body. He was still sweaty from his "treatment", but it didn't stop him from running his fingers through her white fur. Her coat still feels as soft as ever, I guess I'm lucky to have Bijou. he thought as his paws roamed her body.
Bijou sighed. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder... she thought and sighed happily.
Hamtaro's paws moved to the sides of Bijou's body. "Now, I believe you wanted this..."
"Damn right, I did."
Meanwhile, Nazaruda and crew began to turn in for the night... or at least they would be, but they are searching for an intruder. All of the hams assemble to give report. "Give it up, we've searched every inch of this place and no one else is here." said Locke.
"I agree, quit being jumpy." said Seifa.
"Say what you will," said Nazaruda, "but I clearly feel the presence of intrusion among us. It has never failed me, an intruder is in our midst."
"Funny how you would say that, since all of you are intruders here."
 
Nazaruda and his crew turned and there he was. It was none other than Pegasus himself. "So what's your story about being here since you obviously shouldn't be?" he questioned.
"Pegasus J. Crawford.... what the hell is this madness?" asked Locke.
"This place belongs to Boss and the other duelists of Forbidden Brown." Pegasus went on.
"They were beaten and relocated from here." Nazaruda answered. "This Duel House belongs to the Rexchus."
"Please.... none of you own this place, not as long as I have my vested interest here. This Duel House, when not accompanied by the Duel Hams, or should anything happen to them, belongs to me!"
"That must explain why you're here." said Shena.
"Very percetive, young lady."
"I personally don't care why you're here, we aren't leaving." said Locke.
"Oh you'll be leaving...."
"Please. You may be the creator of the game, but you aren't shit, Pegasus."
"Well don't you have a foul mouth. Hasn't anyone told you to respect your elders?"
"Not when they're out of place, like you are now."
"Then allow me to remind you that you and the rest of you Rexchu lot are out of place, you arrogant little bastard."
"Enough talk," Locke activated his duel disk. "I'm not afraid of an over-the-hill duelist like you, so get ready to duel."
Pegasus shrugs. "You better learn how to watch your mouth, little bastard."
"You will address me as Dinosaur King Locke."
"Dinosaur King, now that's amusing. Well then, if a duel is what you want, that that's what you'll get, dino boy."
 
Pegasus removed his signature jacket, revealing a gold armor plate. His left arm had a cable connected to it, and a thin tray folded down from the right side of this armor. "Whoa, check out that dueling gear." said Tia.
"Looks pretty damn sweet." said Noretu.
"You should be lucky, dino boy." said Pegasus. "This dueling armor is something that I've been working on for a while. The tests on this armor are conclusive enough to begin distributing, but I plan on using this myself a bit before I make models for everyone else."
"That armor is halfway impressive." said Locke.
"Halfway? Well I guess the other half is still unknown to you, huh? Now, show me what you've got."
Both players drew their hands and Locke made the first move. "I'll attack with Crawling Dragon #2 (1600/1200). I'll now place a card face down and end my turn."
Pegasus draws. "I'll place this number in defense mode and two cards face down. Your turn." he said happily as he made his move.
Locke draws. "I'll bring out my Black Stego (1200/2000), and have my Crawling Dragon 2 attack your monster." Crawling Dragon #2 attacks, but the attack is blocked, revealing its target.
"Too bad, you'll need more than that to get rid of my Toon Alligator (800/1600). My monster didn't even lose its smile.... I guess your attack must've tickled my toon."
"Tch, just go."
Pegasus draws. "Goody, I draw Toon Table of Contents. Now I will search my deck for Manga Ryu-Ran." Pegasus searches for the said monster and adds it to his hand, then shuffles his deck. "Now I'll summon Gemini Elf to the field (1900/900). Ladies, attack his Crawling Dragon."
 
Crawling Dragon #2 is destroyed and Locke was now on the under <7700>. "Okay, what happened to Toon Gemini Elf?" Locke asked.
"Sorry, that's not in my hand, dino boy." Pegasus answered. "Your move."
Lock draws. "I play Big Evolution Pill." Black Stego is sacrificed. "Now I can freely summon without tribute. Now it's time to rock with Black Tyranno (2600/1800). Chow down those Gemini Elves."
Pegasus loses his monster. "Oh, no." he said with his trademark sarcasm <7300>.
"Don't worry, I plan on doing the real damage on my next move. So go ahead and take your turn."
Pegasus draws. "I'll play Card of Sanctity 2. Have some cards, dino boy."
"Don't mind if I do."
Both players draw until six cards are in their hands, then Pegasus continues. "I will reveal The Cheerful Coffin. Now I will bury three of my monsters, toons no doubt, and place one card down. Your turn."
Locke draws. "I summon Dark Driceratops (2400/1500), then I'll play Tail Swipe."
"Good move." said Shena.
Good move indeed. thought Pegasus.
"Black Tyranno, swipe at those face down cards owned by Pegasus." using the effect of this spell, Pegasus' set cards are returned to his hand, leaving his Toon Alligator alone on the field.
"Well played, dino boy." Pegasus admitted.
"But it gets worse, I activate Jurassic World."
 
With the activation of this spell card, the Rexchus saw the effects of the Duel House in action. The entire place turned into a prehistoric jungle. "Hmm... this was quite unexpected." said Nazaruda.
"Man, look at the place." said Noretu. "Not just the whole are of the duel, but the entire Duel House is affected by Locke's field spell."
"Pretty amazing how this turned out, isn't it?" asked Seifa.
"I wonder how my field spells will transform this place..." Shena trailed off.
"Ah, Panda boy is truly a remarkable fellow, isn't he." said Pegasus.
"Wait a minute, you mean that black and white hamster that weilded the XYZ monsters... that hamster did this?" asked Locke.
"Of course, this was his technological brain at work."
"Too bad his brain won't save your butt. As an unfriendly reminder, my dinos get a boost up (2900/2100, 2700/1800), Black Tyranno, direct attack!" Locke's Black Tyranno ran forward, jumping over the defending Toon Alligator and swun its tail at Pegasus, knocking him on his rear <4400>. "Now destroy his Alligator, Driceratops."
Pegasus growled. "And Dark Driceratops inflicts piercing damage...."
"Good, you remember."
Pegasus lost his monster. "I don't need to remember that dino's effect <3300>."
"You're finished old man, so go ahead and move."
Pegasus draws. "I'll play Spell Economics."
"Yeah-no. I think I will Magic Jammer that." Locke activates his trap and discards a card.
"Fine, be that way. Now I'll play Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy your dino vitamins." this play resolves. "Well, I might as well have my fun now. It's time for Toon World <2300>." Pegasus finally plays his favorite card.
 
"Not the Toons... those cards are annoying." said Seifa.
"Damn straight." added Noretu.
"The last card I'll play is Decoy Dragon and this little guy will be in attack mode. Your turn (300/200)."
Nazaruda looked at this card. I would inform Locke of how dangerous that can can be, but I wouldn't be worried about those toons that Pegasus has. he thought.
Locke Draws. "What a shame, Black Tyranno, finish him off and attack his wimp of a dragon." Locke's dino goes in for the kill.
"Silly boy, this wimp is your downfall." said Pegasus. "Now I'll uas his special ability."
"What special ability?"
"When it's attacked, I can special summon a high powered dragon in my graveyard to the field."
"Huh?"
"Now come forth, Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon." Pegasus' most powerful Toon monster appeared from the graveyard (3000/2500). "Now that this is on the field, the Decoy Dragon's ability has your dinosaur attack my newly summoned Dragon. Too bad it can't survive." and the Toon Blue-Eyes ends up biting the Black Tyranno and destroying it.
"No way." Locke wasn't too happy <7600>.
"Now now, you can still move." Pegasus had a fun smile on his face.
"I'll switch my Dark Driceratops in defense mode and end my turn."
Pegasus draws. "Silly boy, your monsters aren't my concern. I can attack you directly with my toons. But before I do, I'll pace this face down. Now, Toon Burst Stream <1800>!"
"Oh fuck..." and Locke gets knocked on his rear <4600>.
"Your turn."
Locke draws. "Hammer Shot." Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon was destroyed. "One card face down and Dark Driceratops in attack mode. That's my turn."
Pegasus draws. "Since you don't want to fight, I'll simply make it so you have to fight. I play Copycat (0/0). Copycat copies the original stats of your Dark Driceratops (2400/1500), but I will equip him with the Opti-camoflauge Armor. This spell lets Copycat atack you directly."
"That's just wrong. Activate Shrink and cut Copycat's power in half. (1200 ATK)"
"You still get hit directly..."
"But I don't take as much damage." and Locke is hit <3400>.
"Your turn."
 
Locke Draws. "The effects of Shrink may be gone, so I'll use this one since I drew it." and Copycat's power is halved again. "One card face down, and attack Copycat."
"Nice one, but here's a nicer one. Reveal my face down Shit, which directs your attack to my Decoy Dragon."
"Yeah... oh wait, that's bad."
"Yes, it is. Remember, when my Decoy Dragon is attacked, I can summon a powerful dragon in my graveyard and summon it to the field, then you attack it. So let's welcome back the Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon."
"Fuck."
"Yes, you are."
And Dark Driceratops is destroyed, damaging Locke's life points <3100>. "This is a shame." said Noretu.
"Just go, Pegasus."
Pegasus draws. "Nobleman of Extermination on your face down card."
"I'll chain it, Fossil Excavation. Since it was activated, it's spared from being destroyed. I'll discard this card and bring back my Black Tyranno." and Locke's dinosaur returned.
"I guess you want to lose with something defending you. Not that I mind, especially when I have two monsters that can attack you directly. Blue-Eyes Toon, one more time <1300>. Toon Burst Stream, then you attack him directly next, Copycat." and these two direct shots ended the duel. "Dino boy, you are a shame. I let you try to run train on me because I had a bit of pity on you but couldn't put up a plausible counterattack? You are not worthy of the title Dinosaur King. In fact, your dinosaur deck is lacking tremendously. Dinosaur duelist, you are not."
"And you've seen better?"
"I have. Prehistorik Pashmina is far superior in dino dueling than you will ever be. Why else do you think she had the ability to duel and win against the Dragon Lord to enter the finals in the last tournament? Sure, she took runner-up, but at least she countered the Five God Dragon."
"I didn't duel against her, but I know how her deck of cards work. I will beat her, just you wait."
"Please. Now if any of you other ruffians think you can do better, you're welcome to try."
"I'll go next." said Seifa as he activates his duel disk.
"Well then, let's see what you've got."
 
Meanwhile, Hamtaro was laying a well amount of pipe. "Bijou, are you ready?" Hamtaro asked.
"No, spray on my back." Bijou answered.
That's not happening. thought Hamtaro. He then turned Bijou on her back, pulled out and put some cream in Bijou's white fur.
Bijou's chest felt Hamtaro's nutt. "Zis isn't my back." she protested.
"Well, rub it in like you usually do."
"Fine."
Afterwards the two sat up and looked out at the moonlit night. "Hamtaroo, what happens next?" asked Bijou who was nuzzling Hamtaro.
"We prepare for these guys... whoever they are." Hamtaro answered.
"Agreed." and the mates enjoy the night before passing out to sleep.
Back in the Duel House, Pegasus is running a beatdown clinic against the Rexchus. Only three members hadn't dueled against him yet. "Is this the best you have, or are you just drawing bad hands?" asked Pegasus.
"Don't rub it in, old man." said Nazaruda.
"Does this mean that you wanna test your luck?"
"Please, I have no use for dueling you."
"What a shame, I guess you don't want to have any fun."
"Fun is overrated. My beef is to become the true Dragon Lord and only dueling the current one is of my concern."
"You aren't ready for Jam just yet."
"Wrong, I've already dueled him, but let him slide because he wasn't worth all of the hype that he has built up all over him."
"You may have taken control of the Duel House, but you won't have it for long. I will no longer deal with you fools, but in time, all of you will get your end by Forbidden Brown, just you wait." and Pegasus took his leave.
"Now that the threat is gone, let's get some sleep." said Shena. "Staying up late wears away on my beauty."
"Fine." said Nazaruda. "Rexchus, retire. There is much more to deal with in the morning."
 
With this, Nazaruda and his crew went to sleep. But Nazaruda couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching their every move.... Nazaruda is right, he and his crew are being watched. "In time is right, Pegasus. But until then, I will see to it that I'm not found."