Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ rebound ( Chapter 43 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Howdy was still upset at his loss over Blaze. In fact, the loss ate away at him like acid. I can't take thi anymore, I want my old deck back! he thought to himself. This deck is far too horrible and it's beyond use, there's nothing left for me when it comes to this excuse for cards. As he walked down the lane, fate had him glance at a young hamster. He wasn't sure of the hamster's gender, but saw that he or she was sad. "Hey kid, why the long face?" Howdy asked as he approached the hamster.
The young hamster looked at Howdy. "I'm sad for my own reasons." the hamster answered.
Howdy looked at the hamster, whos fur was all yellow except for a few black zigzag stripes. "Well let me give you a penny for your thoughts, kid."
"I don't want a penny for my thoughts."
"Then what do you want?"
"I want to duel... but I can't."
"Not skilled enough I take it..."
"I spent all of my money that I saved up on this." and the young hamster pulled out a duel disk
"That's a standard duel disk."
"Yeah, but it's no good without my own cards. I wanted to buy a deck, but I got this instead."
"You're quite the fellow, aren't you?"
"I'm a girl."
 
"Oops. So what's your name, little girl?"
The young hamster blushed and turned her head from Howdy. "I shouldn't tell you." she said.
Howdy rubbed his head. "Do you know who I am?" he asked her.
"Nope."
"Well, my name is Howdy. As for you, you no longer have to be sad." and Howdy removed the deck from his duel disk and gave it to the young hamster, leaving his Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon face up at the top of it.
"I don't want to look at those cards."
"You're going to anyway, because this is your deck now."
And the young hamster's expression changed dramacitally. "Really, you're giving me this deck?"
"Yup, and all you have to do is two things: Promise to keep good care of your cards and-"
"I will." she cut Howdy off.
"And second, simply tell me your name. Come on, I won't laugh, honest."
The young hamster blushed again. "My name.... I'm Suni." she finally introduced herself.
"Well Suni, have fun with your very first deck." and off Howdy went.
"Thank-q, Howdy!" Suni yelled as she saw Howdy walk away from her.
"No problem, and good luck!"
 
Seamore and Barrette finally managed to get things situated with their decks also. "The good news is that I actually found stuff to use for my deck." said Seamore.
"Yeah, this is great to know." said Barrette.
"Well if it isn't Seven Seas Seamore... and a girl along with him." there was Aqua. "I didn't expect you to be here."
"We closed the shop today." Seamore explained. "To close today and enjoy some new cards, why not?"
"Then enjoy your cards in a duel with me, because I'm calling you out."
"Maybe next time." Seamore declined.
"Next time?"
"That's what I said. I'm not doing any dueling today, I'm just enjoying the cards only."
"Well, you certainly don't live up to being the best water duelist if you just plan on chickening out like that... what a shame."
Barrette took offense to this. "Listen here you washed up royal," she began, "you have no right talking about my Seamore like that. Show a little respect for a change."
"I only respect those who have no fear in facing me. That, and the fact that you can actually fare against me is another way I respect duelists."
"Seamore isn't dueling you today, but I will take you on instead."
"Barrette..." Seamore trailed off.
"Don't worry about me, I can take her."
"Is that so? Well let's see what you're made of." said Aqua and her duel disk activated.
Barrette activated her duel disk also. "You've got a duel."
 
Meanwhile, Kerin was waiting outside on a bench. "I wonder where Cappy is..." she said to herself.
Hiei came from the bathroom. "So, are you ready to go?" he asked his daughter.
"Yes, I'm ready to go." Kerin answered and the two walked down the trail.
"Kerin, as I look at you, I see my daughter is growing up so fast."
"Papa look, Aqua's dueling." and Kerin pointed to the monitor.
"Well, I guess we can learn another dueling lesson, can't we?"
Back duelside, Aqua and Barrette drew their hands in addition to forming a small audience. I hope Barrette knows what she's doing. thought Seamore. If Aqua pulls out that White Night Dragon, Barrette will be in a serous world of hurt.
"Okay little girl, get ready for a serious beatdown." said Aqua.
"You're all washed up." said Barrette. "But you don't have to take my word for it, I'll let my cards talk for me."
"Then let's begin." and Aqua made the opening move. "I normally don't make a move like this on the first turn, but I'll make an exception this time."
"Do your worst, I can take it."
"Fine, I start with Polymerization. And with it, I will fuse my Ground Attacker Bugroth and Sentinel of the Sea to create my Amphibious Bugroth." and Aqua's fusion monster appeared on the field (1850/1300).
"That's pretty strong for an Amphibious Bugroth." said Barrette.
Aqua laughed. "That's because this is the original Amphibious Bugroth. One card face down and that will end my turn."
"Honestly, I didn't think you be able to duel after that killquick from Jam."
"Shut up and move, little girl."
Barrette draws. "I'll start with this card face down and summon something I got from this set. Say hello to one of my squadron's newest member, my Unifrog." and Barrette's new monster appeared (400/400). "Unifrog, attack her directly."
"That thing can attack directly?"
"Yes it can." and Barrette's Unifrog leaps toward Aqua.
"What a waste of monster." Aqua was then stabbed by the horn of the Unifrog <7600>, then it returned to Barrette. "So that horned frog can attack directly, big deal."
 
Barrette smiled. "That's only a sample of what I have in store for you. Your move."
Aqua draws. "I summon Fire Kraken (1600/1500)."
"Fire Kraken... when did you start using fire monsters?"
"Actually, I've been had my Fire Kraken for a while. But I had this monster in my side deck the whole time. True that this is a fire based monster, Fire Kraken is an aqua-type monster. Your move."
Barrette draws. "I'll place this monster on defense and attack directly with Unifrog again."
Aqua takes another stab <7200>. "Bo-ring."
"One more card face down to end my turn."
Aqua draws. "Okay, my turn to do some attacking. I'll attack your face down monster with my Amphibious Bugroth."
The attack goes through, but it's blocked. "Your Bugroth is strong, but Substitoad can withstand it's power (100/2000)."
"Crud <7050>. Let's try this again... Fire Kraken, destroy the Unifrog." and Aqua's second monster attacked.
"Bad move... I reveal my trap card, Frog Barrier."
"And what does that do?"
"I can only activate when you attack a 'Frog' of mine. And it acts like the Mirror Force trap card."
"Shit." and Aqua saw her monsters destroyed. "That trap is pretty much a frog mirror force."
"That's what I said when I read this card's effect."
"Yeah. One monster in defense mode to end my turn."
Barrette draws. "Now it's time to bring on the pain, Aqua."
"From those weak monsters, please."
 
Barrette laughed. "Weak in the wrong since. Now prepare to face the power of The Amphibious Squardon, and it starts with the spell card Wetlands." Barrette played her field spell, changing the area into grassy plains. Two seconds later, it began to drizzle. "You know what I like about this field spell? It gives all water based aqua-type monsters with one or two stars 1200 ATK points (1600 ATK, 1500 ATK). But I think I will power them up even more by summoning Star Boy."
"Not the Star Boy..." Aqua didn't like the sound of this.
"Yes, Star Boy." and Barrette summoned her next monster (1750/500).
"Great, Star Boy boosts water based monsters by 500 ATK points."
"I'm glad you know that, Aqua (2250 ATK, 2100 ATK, 2000 ATK). And you said that Unifrog was weak... Direct attack!"
"This will hurt." and Aqua felt the impale from Unifrog this time <4950>.
"Star Boy, attack Aqua's face down monster."
"Man..." and Aqua saw her monster destroyed. "So much for Maiden of the Aqua."
"So, do you respect me now?"
"Somewhat."
"You really are hard to please... Perhaps you aren't ready to return to dueling after what Jam did to you."
"My being knocked out for a while has nothing to do with me or my skills as a duelist."
"Whatever, just move."
You're lucky I can't pull my Crab turtle. Aqua thought then drew. "I summon my Mad Lobster (2200/1000)."
"Oh boy...."
"Time to deal with your stupid frog, but not quite yet. Mad Lobster, destroy Substitoad."
Smart move. thought Barrette as she saw Mad Lobeter take out her Substitoad.
"Now I'll reveal my face down Big Wave Small Wave."
Hmm... what is she planning? thought Barrette, not content at the strategy she's witnessing.
 
A wave comes in and destroys Aqua's Mad Lobster. She then smiles as she looks at Barrette. "I know that destroying my Mad Lobster seems wrong, but it's for a good cause, as it wouldn't be able to stand up to the Star Boy you have. Now I will bring out a monster that can give me this duel back. Now rise from the depths, Spiral Serpent!" and Aqua's monster rose from the wave of water (3400/2900). "Get ready to get beat next move."
Barrette draws. "You still don't get it do you? Even with that power, I can still deal damage to you directly. Unifrog, go!"
"You won't win, Barrette." said Aqua and she takes the blow from Unifrog <2850>.
 
"Papa, Aqua's in bad shape." said Kerin.
"Indeed, but that's not what I'm worried about." said Hiei.
"Say 'wha?"
"Aqua can turn this around, she just needs to think more strategically."
"I hope she can do that, Papa."
 
Barrette laughed. "Look at you, almost out of life points and I haven't even taken damage." she said. "I guess this is to be expected from you... I mean look at all that you've gone through."
"That has nothing to do with my skill as a duelist." said Aqua.
"Skill, what skill? You can't even put up a fight against me and my Amphibious Squadron. Your duel with Jam rattled you so much that the Blue-Eyes White Dragon has weakened you. You are no queen of tides, that should be my role."
Hearing those words, Aqua finally lost it. "If you're done running your mouth, I would like to move."
"Does this mean you're starting to respect me... good. My turn is over."
First thing's first. Unifrog is being boosted from Star Boy and mainly by the Wetlands field spell. thought Aqua. If I can get rid of her power boosts, Barrette won't be much of a fight with her Unifrog. Okay then, now I have my plan.
"If you're done acting like a statue, take your turn!" Barrette yells.
"Fine, here I come." and Aqua draws. "Change in plans, this makes the game more interesting. It's time to play my ace card."
"You mean the dragon? Please, you don't have enough cards for that White Night Dragon."
"My ace card is a dragon, but of a different sort."
"What do you mean by a different dragon?"
"Watch and learn. I will now remove Amphibious Bugroth, Sentinel of the Sea and Fire Kraken in my graveyard from play. Now it's time to pull out a monster that I've reformatted my deck to play, my Frost and Flame Dragon!"
 
And with this, a spiral of fire and ice appeared on Aqua's side of the field, creating a storm. And once this storm subsided, Aqua's new monster appeared on the field (2300/2800). "Papa, when did Aqua get that dragon?" asked Kerin.
"I'm not sure..." said Hiei. "I don't... Wait a minute, it all makes sense now as to how she obtained this."
"Please explain, Papa."
Back duelside. "This is the first time I have summoned this dragon since I have received it." said Aqua. "I should've been awarded the Blue-Eyes, but I got this dragon instead."
Barrette was shocked. "You got that from Jam?"
"No, I won it from Jam. Now I will use it to put your little arrogant ass in place. I'll discard the last card in my hand to activate its powers, allowing me to destroy one monster on the field. Destroy the Unifrog, my dragon."
"No, not my frog..." and in a blast of fire, Unifrog was destroyed.
"Now before I attack you, I want to make clear that even though this is the Frost and Flame Dragon, it is more water based than fire based. So Star Boy powers it up (2800 ATK)."
"Oh crap..."
"Frost and Flame Dragon, show Star Boy the powers of Fire and Ice!"
 
Aqua's dragon attacked and destroyed Star Boy, making Barrette finally take damage <7250>. But she wasn't done yet. "The bad new is that my monsters are no longer boosted by Star Boy, so they return to their original attack power (2900 ATK, 2300 ATK). Spiral Wave!"
"Aw man." said Barrette as she took a blast from Spiral Serpent <4350>.
"Come on 'Frog Girl', defend yourself."
Barrette draws. "I'm not done yet. Come on out, Treeborn Frog (1300/100). Your move."
"What a shame, you forgot about my dragon's effect." Aqua draws. "Now I'll use its effect again and destroy your Treeborn Frog."
"Damn it..." and Barrette's Treeborn Frog was destroyed.
"I will give you credit in reguards to this duel, but it will take more than a bunch of flyeaters to put me down. Spiral Serpent, Frost and Flame Dragon, attack her directly for a total of 5200 damage!"
The combined attacks of Aqua's monsters not only took away Barrette's life points, but they also knocked Barrette flat on her back. "Barrette!" yelled Seamore as he went to his girlfriend's side. "Barrette, talk to me. Are you hurt?"
"Yes, but I'll manage." answered Barrette.
"Is that the power you were talking about?" questioned Aqua. "Pft, your power needs work. If I had to rate your Amphibious Squadron, it would get a 3 out of 5. Not bad, but not impressive."
"I broght you under 3000 life points, so that's enough to say something." Barrette defended herself.
"It's enough to say that you will never have my title of queen. The water is under my rule, not yours." and Aqua walks away.
"You can't rule the water, Aqua!"
"Tch. Go take your pond scum back to their lilypads, 'Frog Girl'."
 
Seamore helped Barrette to her feet. "Forgive me for being unable to avenge you properly, Seamore." Barrette felt bad.
"Think nothing of it, Barrette." assures Seamore. "You actually did better than I thought you would."
"Really?"
"I was worried for a moment, but now I don't have to worry about you at all. Thank-q for showing me that, Barrette."
"Anytime, Seamore. Anytime."
*
 
Boss was looking through his cards that were making up the second side of his Council and was somewhat content with everything there. With the addition of Fog King, this deck is coming along pretty well. he thought happily. It isn't powerful like the first side of my mages, but this deck has a lot of promise to it. I just need to hone my skills with it and I can sling this side just like my main side. Boss shuffled his deck and drew five cards, to mock being in a duel and noticed the three monsters in his five card hand. Well look at that. Pikeru, Ejecter and Curran, the three youngest ladies of my council all in one draw. Boss draws card number six. And Miracle Flipper to boot. You know what would be funny, if those three girls actually liked the Miracle Flipper and fought each other for his affection. I think that would be cute to see. The six cards ended up being shuffled back into Boss' deck.
"There you are." said Kylia as she sat next to Boss. "I see you're at the table going through your deck."
"As a duelist, one must always look at his or her cards to see their own strengths." Boss told Kylia.
"True."
"So what did you want to discuss with me?"
"Well... I... um..."
"Go on."
"Well.... Please go out with me."
"Eh?"
"I know it sounds sudden and we haven't really gotten off on the right foot, but I think this is a way to get to know you and-"
"Take it easy, you don't have to have a panic attack over this."
"Please go out with me. I would really like to have a date for today and... I'll do anything besides sex and give you my cards..."
"All of this for a date with me? You really seem desperate, don't you?"
Kylia fell over. "Hey..."
 
"Relax, I was trying to get you to take a calmer approach to this sort of thing."
"Oh..."
It was at this moment that Boss remembered what Hamtaro told him. You might as well go after her, since Bijou isn't up for a three-way anytime soon. "About this date..."
"Uh huh."
"I take it you want to date today."
"Uh huh."
"And you'll do anything but put out or give up ards if I go out with you."
"That's what I said."
"Will you play with my magic wand?"
"Um... He probably has a replica of the Dark Magician's wand. That would be so cool to hold. Okay, I can do that durning our date."
"Sweet. Well, let's go out."
"Great." Kylia was excited to have a date. "Oh, I almost forgot something very important."
"Really, now what would that be?"
"Introductions of course. I'm Kylia, and you are?"
"Boss." Boss extends his paw for a shake.
"Thanks for going out with me, Boss." and Kylia shakes with Boss.
"So, shall we?"
"Let's."
And off those two went on their date.
 
Meanwhile, Cappy walked the trail, thinking about what to do today when Petal ran into him. "So did you get anything decent from the new set of packs?" Petal asked.
"Nimble Musasabi." Cappy answered.
"Is it any good?"
"It's the opposite of Nimble Momanga, not even worth putting in my deck."
"I see."
"What about you?"
"Nothing. Hey, do you wanna go somewhere more to ourselves?"
"I could, why?"
"There's something I want your opinion on, c'mon." and Petal drags Cappy along by his arm.
The two end up going off into the brush away from the public. "Where are we going?" asked Cappy.
"Forgot already... it's okay." Petal answered. She then led Cappy behind a tall bush. "Now, I think I will use this moment to help you out."
"With what?" Cappy seemed confused.
"With your lower half. Try not to look obvious while I 'assist' you." and Petal takes a knee out of sight.
Eh... I guess I just relax then. Cappy thinks and places his paws behind his head. Luckily for him, Cappy was able to lean against a tree while being concealed by the bushes. Another private moment... too bad Nurse Ham happened to be walking along. "Hamha Cappy, how are you?" the nurse greeted.
"Hamha." Cappy returned the greeting. "Just taking a breather is all."
"I see. So where's the girl?"
"Pardon?"
"Cappy, when a male goes behind bushes off the beaten path, he's here for one of two reasons. Either he's trying to get off, or he's got a girl with him. Now come on out with it."
Before Cappy can respond, Petal pops up. "You know, you really have accurate perception." she said.
"Not really." Nurse Ham giggled. "Come with me you two, I see that I'll have to lecture the both of you."
"Greeat." Cappy and Petal say like the mood just died.
"Just come on."
 
Dexter was laying on his back and looking at the clouds, clearly lost in thought. Jin had hell facing off against Tia too, and I know exactly where things went bad for him. I still remember my duel with that girl....
 
====================================================
 
It was during the time of the takeover, she appeared and was ready to face any of us. Naturally, I faced her myself... an easy task and one I would dominate clearly, or so I thought. "Just so you know, I don't fear you, Gata." said Tia.
"That will change soon enough." said Dexter.
"Not on your life."
"Enough talk, duel already."
"Fine, I will go first." and Tia draws. "I will begin with two cards face down and play Gemini Summoner." Tia's monster appeared on the field (1500/0). "Your move."
Dexter draws. "I play Call of the Mummy. Since I have no monsters, I can special summon one of my many undead minions."
"Ooh, I'm trembling..."
"As you should be... against being attacked by Despair from the Dark." and Dexter brought out his monster (2800/3000). "Attack!" Dexter saw his attack land, but the Gemini Summoner was still standing. "What is this, your monster should be destroyed..."
"Not really, Gemini Summoner can survive one attack, but I still lose the life points." Tia explained <6700>.
I didn't pay any attention to that monster then, but I continued the turn anyway. Dexter went on. "One card face down and that is my turn."
"Before I go, I have cards to activate." said Tia.
"Is that so?" Dexter seemed intrigued. "Activate your cards then."
"First is the effect of my Gemini Summoner. It allows me to summon one of my Gemini monsters at the cost of 500 life points <6200>."
"Gemini monster?"
"Watch and learn. Gemini Summoner, it's time to call out Blazewing Butterfly."
 
Now I must admit that seeing that Gemini Summoner work its magic was impressive, especially when that Butterfly appeared on her side of the field (1500/1500), but what I didn't know was that it was where my control was lost forever. "Fiery wings on a bug... interesting." Dexter said.
"Next, I will chain my face down Solemn Wishes." Tia continued. "With that done, I will officially begin my next turn." and she drew. "Since you're obviously new to Gemini monsters, I will explain them to you. But first, my 500 life points thanks to Solemn Wishes <6700>. Gemini monsters are interesting at first glance, they are considered normal monsters until their powers are triggered. When you trigger their powers normally, it counts as your turn's summon, which I will do now for my Blazewing Butterly." and Tia's monster had a red glow on it for three seconds, signaling that it has been activated. She then continued. "Once a Gemini monster's powers are activated, they become effect monsters like normal. Now I will activate Card Destruction, now say so long to your current hand."
 
Both duelists discard their hands and draw new ones. "And don't forget, Solemn Wishes takes effect, giving me 1000 life for the two cards I drew." Tia explained <7700>, then continued. "I will now activate the powers of my Blazewing Butterfly."
"Let's see what this Butterfly of yours can do." said Dexter.
"Show you your demise." and Tia explains everything that goes on. "Blazewing Butterfly is now offered up and sacrificed for another of my graveyard's Gemini monsters, but the monster I bring out is fully activated. Now show so respect for Hell's Gatekeeper - Il Blud." and from the ground rose Tia's new monster (2100/800).
"Il Blud.... I see that monster looks quite chilling." Dexter admits.
"Now I play the spell card Shrink and cut Despair from the Dark down to size (1400 ATK)."
"Not good."
"Il Blud, destroy Despair from the Dark."
The bad thing was that I couldn't counter that move and it costed me. <7300>
"Gemini Summoner, attack him directly." Tia continued.
"Get it while you can." said Dexter and he took the direct shot <5800>.
Tia laughed. "You act like you're going to turn this duel around, but you aren't."
"Says you."
"That's right, I do say. Now I will show you the powers of my Il Blud to ressurect Despair from the Dark."
"No way!"
"Watch and learn." It was at that point where Il Blud opened the zipper on his uniform and from the chest of this monster appeared Despair from the Dark.
 
"Holy crap, how did that happen?" asked Cappy.
Tia laughed. "Il Blud has the ability to special summon a zombie to the field, even if it's from either player's graveyard." she explained.
"That isn't right." said Dexter.
"Mad that I'm about to use your monster against you? What a shame."
"This is not pleasant."
"Why don't you cry me an undead river, Gata. However, you should move before you do."
 
So I took to the defensive, using my face down Book of Life to revive one of my monsters, but everything I played from that turn on was for naught. Everytime I would mount an offensive, I was shut down. And everytime a zombie of mine was buried, that damned Il Blud would bring back the same monster and use it against me. I was slain like a lamb to the slaughter by that one card and everyone was in shock. "No way, she actually won..." Stan trailed off.
"And I should fear this, be serious." said Tia. "You have no power at all, Gata. You've shown me that you truly are a weak duelist."
"I am far from a weak duelist." said Dexter.
"You're also far from a strong duelist... Oh wait, that's right. The dead have no strength, so you really weren't strong to begin with."
"Watch your mouth you wretched-"
"Silence, loser. Do us a favor for a change and lie down in your crypt. Your skill is finished, so play dead like a good corpse."
 
====================================================
 
Dexter sat up. "Tia is right, the dead have no strength. However, I am not dead, I am undead." he said as he stood up. "Your victory was over one foolish card, but worry not. The fury of the undead shall be unleashed upon you the next time we duel."
Meanwhile, Nurse Ham managed to return to her medical office. She walked inside, then Cappy and Petal soon followed. "You two should be lucky that I found you out instead of a park worker, the worker would've kicked you out of the park if that was the case." said Nurse Ham.
"How long are you planning on gettin in my grill?" asked Petal.
"She's irritated, Nurse Ham, and doesn't mean that at all." said Cappy.
"Uh huh." said Nurse Ham. "Anyway, I'm going out now, so I expect you to to keep from tearing up the place until I get back." and out she went, locking the door and hanging the "out on call" sign on the door. It had finally happened, the two were left to their lonesome. And after a quick search, Cappy and Petal found that they were the only ones in the medical office. "We're all alone in here." said Cappy. "Nurse Ham left this place all to ourselves, Petal."
"Yeah and that isn't like her." said Petal.
"You're right, she normally has someone here. Then again, I don't remember Nurse Ham having other RNs at her office."
"True. Now instead of small talk..." Petal then lays down on a bed. "I suggest a bit of 'our time', Cappy."
"Heke, 'our time'?"
"Or do you want Nurse Ham to come back and intrude on us."
"Oh... don't remind me of that day."
 
Elsewhere in the fun park, Jam walked along the trail. It was nice of pegasus to lend me this deck and I'm having fun getting the hang of it. he thought. No matter, I will adjust to the majority of these cards in time. As he walked along, Jam ran into Sandy who was busy looking at a deck box. Her eyes then noticed Jam, but she said nothing. "Oopsie." said Jam.
Sandy cocked her head. "About what?" she asked him.
"About your cards."
"Oh yeah... What's with you anyway? Why have you decided to seal away everyone's cards like you did? that was totally uncool."
"I have my reasons, reasons in which you won't understand."
"Like, try me, I'm gullible."
"It's for a test. As the founder of... wait a minute."
"Don't change the subject, Jam."
"No Sandy, your vest that Sparkle gave you, look."
Sandy looked at her vest. "Ahhh!"
 
Sandy's Forbidden Brown vest was falling apart. But it wasn't just hers, everyone who was wearing their Forbidden Brown vest saw it fall apart. Everyvest was now junk and Sparkle wasn't happy to see hers fall apart. "What the hell..." she was very irate. "I paid good money for this vest and everyone else's.... what a gyp!"
Even Cappy and Petal had this "wardrobe malfunction" happen during their foreplay. "Wow, these vests couldn't even stand up to a little intimacy." said Cappy.
"Oh well." said Petal. "I'm not gonna let a fall-apart jacket ruin this time of ours."
"Noted." and the two continued their foreplay.
 
"Bummer, this was a total shame." said Sandy. "Now I understand why you didn't want to wear yours, Jam."
"Anyway, I wanted to test you as far as your deckmaking skills go, but if you have your current decks, there's no point to testing you anymore. So, I nixed the idea."
"Luckily for me, I managed to pick up this Dark Emperor deck. I haven't seen the cards inside of it yet, but this guy on the box is going into my deck. I mean, he is another one of the set."
"Of course, he is a Monarch after all."
"Yup, Caius the Shadow Monarch." Sandy was smiling. "Well, I better go now. See you later, Jam." and Sandy walked off.
"Not so fast." Jam cuts Sandy off. "Does this mean you forgive me?"
"Of course I forgive you, Jam. Now will you let me pass?"
"One last thing before you go." and Jam gives Sandy a card.
Sandy looks at the card. "Kreis the Light Monarch?"
"Pegasus wanted me to pass this card your way, 'I'm sure you'll know how to use his powers wisely.' is what he wanted me to tell you. Anyway, best of luck." and off Jam went.
 
So that means there are two light based Monarchs now: Zaborg and now Kreis. thought Sandy, then she began to read the card. When this card is normal or special summoned, you you can destroy up to two cards on the field. For each card destroyed by this effect, the card's controller draws a card. This monster cannot atack on the same turn it is summoned. Well, let's see what Caius does. and Sandy opens the deck box to read the effect of the Shadow Monarch. When this card is tribute summoned, remove one card on the field from play. If the card was a Dark monster, deal 1000 damage to your opponent. Interesting set of Monarchs here.... and I own every last one of them, all in holographic form too. And with the cards inside of this structure deck, I can create my own new deck... Okay Jam, I will totally accept your deck challenge.
Meanwhile, Cappy and Petal were enjoying each other. "Okay Cappy, let's dance." said Petal.
"Wait, hold on a minute." said Cappy.
Petal pushes Cappy down on the bed. "Don't play hard to get with a willing girl, especially when your lower body is prepared to tango." Petal then sitts on top of Cappy, impaling herself on him in the process.
Cappy sits up. "Petal..."
"Relax, I promise this won't be painful to you."
"Right."
 
And with that, Petal's intercourse with Cappy began. She bounced in Cappy's lap slowly while his paws grabbed her waist, it was how they decided to get used to each other's feel. Twenty seconds is all that took before the tempo switched to a normal pace. I needed this so badly, that it wasn't funny. Petal thought. Is this... is this how Aqua feels when she does it with Hiei?
Cappy wasn't at all nervous with his bucking. Petal feels nice... and I'm even in the right hole too. he thought.
Cappy doesn't have that much to work with... but it feels a little bit more than "just right" to me. Not that I'm complaining.
Petal needs to tend to her fur a little more, her golden coat feels prickly.
"Do you think you can take over from here?" asked Petal.
"I can try to manage that." answered Cappy.
"Nope, you aren't ready yet. Now fall to your back, I wanna ride."
Cappy fell to the bed and Petal shifted slightly. She placed her paws on Cappy's chest and began to work her hips a bit more. It was at this moment of their intercourse that Cappy's senses caught things. Petal's heat has an interesting smell. I think it's a type of flower, but I can't quite place which flower it is... he thought.
"Jeez, he just got more length... Nice to see you stopped hiding all of your friend from me now." Petal said.
"Nice to know you like it." said Cappy.
"If I didn't like it, we wouldn't still be doing it."
"True."
 
After a while, Cappy sat up and rolled Petal on her back. It was his turn to lead the "dance" now and he began to hear Petal's contented body. not just her moans and coos, but the sounds her body made as they went. Yeah, Petal's tightness feels nice. Actually, it feels a bit too nice... Cappy thought.
Oh god... he's hitting the right place. thought Petal. No more DIYS for me, he can actually reach me there. and Petal closes her eyes.
Stan and Penelope would be pissed if they saw me doing Petal... Man, this feels so great.
As their intercourse went on, Cappy put Petal in other positions, each making her gasp and moan all the same. She was clearly enjoying herself and voiced only pleasing sounds for Cappy's ears. Petal ended up wrapping her legs and arms around Cappy as she lay on her back with her eyes still closed and Cappy still moving his hips to make her body weak. However, Cappy managed to see something from Petal that shocked him as he continued to mate. Behind the tufts of her hair, her forehead began to open a vertical line... then it revealed a third eye. Holy shi-
But before he could finish his thought, something was heard in his head. Don't be afraid, just keep going. Continue to satisfy yourself, I promise you no harm.
Cappy was confused, but he didn't let a surprise third eye ruin the moment of a delayed mating with Petal.
 
In a parallel dimention, four spirits flew at quite a pace. They flew as if they were in pursuit of something. Cappy continued to lay pipe in Petal, unknown to the possible danger that was headed their way. I can't take it anymore... thought Petal, then she screamed through her release. Cappy also blew his load, but it ended up having a squirrell's effect instead of anything else. Cappy rolled off of Petal's body and the two gasped for air, they were exhausted. He then noticed that Petal's third eye had closed... And in the other dimension, the four spirits that were in pursuit of something ceased their pursuit and dispersed in different directions.
 
Elsewhere in the fun park, Jam walked down the trail and noticed that someone was around him through the bushes. Hmm... Jam turned around to see where the sound is coming from, but no one was there... The rustilng appeared behind him again from the other bushes. Hmm... and turned around again to see no one there... Is that right? The third rustling in the bushes ended differently as Jam threw his blade of Ra. The blind toss managed to catch and Jam went to his blade. "Now let's see who's toying around."
 
As Jam found out, he ended up catching what appeared to be a white scarf. "Nice illusion, but I'm not that gullible." said Jam. Now show yourself before I do."
Then the illusion revealed a white hamster with pink eyes and a familiar hairstyle. "I guess I can't fool you, can I?" this hamster said.
Jam continued to look at this hamster. "You look like Hitomi."
"Hitomi... you know about my daughter?"
Jam removed the Blade of Ra from the female hamster's white scarf. "Daughter huh? Hitomi never mentioned having a mother... neither did Hiei for that matter."
"That's Hitomi, never one to converse of her past life. But I guess it's part of her character... isn't it, Dragonlord?"
"And you are?"
"Mariko." The white hamster fixed her scarf. "So, may I call you..."
"Jam will do fine." and Jam mounts his blade.
"Jam... I see so much of my boy in you."
"Cut to the chase, Mariko."
"So be it. I have come to warn you about a disturbance, one that will affect everyone you care about?"
"That's nothing new, but keep talking."
"However, this disturbance needs to be resolved quickly and your mettle shall be pushed to its limits."
"Really, sounds like a challenge."
"No, your challenge is where I come in."
 
Jam turned around to see another female hamster. She's pastel green in color with a blue and an olive eye. "This disturbance that tests your mettle will require your dueling skill, one in which my assistant will determine to be fit or not." said Mariko.
"Is this right?" asked Jam.
"This is my assistant, Tokimi. She will be the first to challenge your deck."
"And what about you?"
"Miss Mariko's deck will probably not even be met by you." Tokimi answered. "In fact, only few duelists have been able to pass me to face her deck. So let's see if you are worthy of meeting it, show me how righteous you really are."
Jam walked away from Mariko and passed Tokimi. "Well Tokimi, I'm not sure if I have been a righteous duelist or not, but I aim to see what you can give me."
"Then let me test your mettle. But be warned, I never hold back."
"Good, duel are better when all players duel properly."
Tokimi and Jam shuffled their decks and drew their hands, all while Mariko watched from a distance. Interesting, Jam's duel disk is on his right arm instead of his left. she thought. Not too many duelists wear their duel disks that way, only a certain few. Now let me see if he is ready...
"Well, ladies first." said Jam.
"So be it." said Tokimi, then she drew. "I will set one card face down and summon Lightlord Paladin Jain (1800/1200). With my turn's end, Jain's effect sends the top two cards from my deck to the graveyard." and Tokimi sends the top two cards to her graveyard.
Hmm, that's an odd effect. thought Jam. Her monster makes her deplete her deck... what an odd strategy.
Jam is pretty clever, his thoughts already question Tokimi's strategy. thought Mariko. Perhaps this duelist is different from the rest...
Let's see what this dragon duelist is capable of. thought Tokimi.
"And here we go." said Jam as he drew. "I'll begin with Neo Space Widheart (1500/1600)."
Tokimi was confused. "Neo Space? Don't you mean Elemental Hero Wildheart?"
"Not exactly. This card's name is Neo Space Wildheart, but he has the same traits as Elemental Hero Wildheart. And speaking of which, I think I'll give him the Cyclone Boomerang (2000 ATK). Wild slash!"
"I activate Light Spiral." Tokimi's monster is still destroyed <7800>.
"And it's your move."
Tokimi draws. "This monster goes on the defense and my turn is over."
Jam draws. "Wildheart, one more time. Wild Slash!"
 
The attack goes through, but the attack reveals a Husky that is growling at him (200/100). "Nice dog." said Jam.
"Lightlord Hunter Raikou is a good dog." said Tokimi. "And when flipped, he can destroy one card on the field. Now destroy the Cyclone Boomerang." Jam's equip spell is destroyed. "Now Raikou's effect has me send the top three cards in my deck to the graveyard."
More deck depleting? thought Jam.
Tokimi takes the three cards, then laughs. "Now things will get interesting." she begins to explain.
"Do tell."
"Two of these discarded cards are fellow Lightlords. And since they were discarded by one of their own, my Light Spiral activates." A spiral of light fires into the air, then it hits Jam's deck. "Light Spiral forces my opponent to remove the top card of their deck from play each time the effect of a Lightlord discards on of their own."
The top two cards are shot from Jam's deck. Damn, there goes Necroshade... thought Jam.
Very effective as always, Tokimi. thought Mariko.
"Well, I will set one card face down and end my turn."
"That won't stop me." said Tokimi, then she drew.
As she drew, Jam noticed something. That light trail behind her card....
Tokimi looks at her card. "Jain, Raikou, Wulf, and Lumina, these four Lightlords will now call upon their ultimate ally. Come from the heavens, Judgement Dragon!"
 
A flash of bright light engulfed the field and when it subsided, Tokimi's ultimate monster was on the field (3000/2600). "Holy shit." said Jam.
"You mean 'Holy Dragon', Jam." corrected Tokimi. "Now I will pay 1000 of my life points to activate the power of Judgement Dragon <6800>." In one roar, The Judement Dragon engulfed the field in light again. Once the light faded away, only the Judgement Dragon remained on the field. "You've gotta be kidding me..." Jam was in complete awe.
"Now to attack you directly. Judgement Dragon, attack with Judgement Burst!"
"This is gonna hurt." and he was right. The attack not only hurt, but it knocked Jam right off of his feet <5000>.
"One card face down to end my turn." said Tokimi. "And at my turn's end, Judgement Dragon sends the top four cards of my deck to the graveyard." and Tokimi resolves this effect.
Well, that explains the graveyard stacking. thought Jam. Not that it matters now, she has her powerful monster on the field. And with an effect like that, ther really isn't much point i drawing this duel out any longer. He then draws. "I may have lost, but I'm still going to play this duel out. One monster in defense mode and that ends my turn."
Tokimi draws. "I activate my face down Glorious Illusion, which let's me special summon a buried Lightlord in attack mode."
"Modified Call of the Haunted."
"Whatever. Rise from the grave, Lightlord Dragon Dragonis (2000/1600). But here's the catch, Dragonis gains 300 ATK and DEF points for every different Lightlord buried. And do to the effect of Judgement Dragon, Aurkus and Garos were also buried, giving Dragonis 1800 more points (3800/3400)."
Jam shook his head. "And I thought the Judgement Dragon was bad..." he said.
"Dragonis also deals piercing damage, so let's have him attack and see how many life points you will lose."
"The Dragonis can pierce? This is even more lovely."
 
As Jam's monster was destroyed, it was revealed. "Neo Space Pathfinder... too bad she only has 800 defense points." said Tokimi.
"Yeah, tell me about it." said Jam <2000>.
"Judgement Dragon, finish him off." and in a second breath, Jam loses the duel.
"Man, this duel was embarrassing... but a loss is a loss."
"That was really sad. No matter, you really should stick to dragon-type monsters."
"Now if I did that, I wouldn't be a better duelist."
"All too true." and Mariko approached Tokimi's side. "I haven't seen enough to decide your mettle."
"He isn't ready, Miss Mariko." said Tokimi. "I've proven that already by the duel that was just played..."
"You still have much to learn, Tokimi." Mariko said and activated her duel disk. "No matter, I will show you. Jam, get ready to face me. I want to see first-hand what your real strength can give me."
"You want my real strength? Well, I guess I can oblige to that." and Jam removes his current deck, placing it in his deck box, then takes out his current deck and begins shuffling it.
Mariko shuffles her deck as well. Let's hope he isn't a disappointment. she thought.