Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Annoying one-shots ❯ Happy hug-a-gram for mr. kaiba ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inumaru12: Hi I'm Inumaru12...
raige: and i'm raige....
Inumaru12: and together we are doing what we call...
Both: Very annoying one-shots!
Raige:but not as annoying as ur brother inu....*evil grin*
Inumaru: which one sessy or inuyasha?
raige: fine BROTHERS happy u little peice of ....
IM: Ahem. yes well we are doing this to annoy people from Yu-gi-oh, detecive conan(case closed), inuyasha, yu yu hakashu, and tokyo mew mew!!
Raige: u will c a pattern in them! c if u can find out first
IM:Pattern? what pattern I just want to annoy the hell out of someone! Like this! *picks up phone and calls random guy*
Random guy: hello?
IM: Hi! How would you like to be in a fan fic..
R:and make 500 bucks.....
RG: YEAH BUDDY!! What do I have to do?
IM: You'll see....
RG: okkay
R: lets see what happens *sly grin*
IM & R:LET'S GET THE VIDEO CAMERA AND GO!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaiba was sitting in his office looking in a mirror at him self saying "I'm so hot" and making kissy face at the mirror then there was a knockat the door. "Seto are you masterbating again or can I come in?" asked moukuba walked in with his hands over eyes.
"No moukuba i'm not masterbating....yet.." said kaiba. Moukuba gave a shutterd of fear and disgust. (Raige and maru: I dont blame him) "There's someTHING here for you."
"Hmm. Seducing tea works every time" he said clearly enough for the bush in the corner were Maru and raige hid with a video tape catching all off this giving each other horrified looks.
"Umm I dont think it's tea...."said moukuba
"Hmm why?" asked kaiba pouting slightly and giving doggy eyes. Just them a Hug-a-gram bear jumps thourgh the doors sending moukuba flying into the wall. Kaiba looked at the hug-a-gram in horror knowing hell had risin.
"At least heaven gave me a chance to escape by knocking out moukuba." said kaiba whiping the sweat off his forhead.
"HUG-A-GRAM KAIBA" exclaimed the bear running at kaiba who shot up from his desk and tried to run but was grabbed around the waist by the over powering bear.'this might not be so bad' he thought as the bear continued to squeeze his waist."GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU PERVE"he yelled hitting him in the shoulder but at the same time not wanting him to let go.(M&R:Ewww) As they struggled the bears head got knocked off reviling a guy with brown hair and golden eyes (random guy). Ackward silence. "Um I was payed for this."said random guy. "Well shouldnt we finish then" asked kaiba giving a seduivice smile. Then the random guy blushed then nodded as he leaned in..... "AHHH" screamed maru and raige jumping out of there hiding spots. They grabed the random guy and screamed back. "WE HAVE BLACK MAIL MR. GAY RICH BAGS." Kaiba got up zipped up his pants, sit at his desk, bowed his head and sighed. "I'll never find my one true love..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maru:okay that was really disturbing...
Raige: NO DIP!
Maru:*twitching* Okay no more reading selfish love for me.
raige:hey u feel bad ....I HAD TO WATCH IT
i hate u ryan martin
IM: I want to watch it....
raige: your sick inu
IM: I know i read R to Nc-17 s all the time
raige: so do i but your still sick you freak
IM: later say goodbye raige!
raige: goodbye raige *stupid smile*
IM: dork later