Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Annoying one-shots ❯ Down in the dumps ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inumaru: HIya!!
raige:waz up people this is MY fic and that is that
im: so she says
raige :i heard that .....anyways
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Inuyasha walked along a small path through his own forest just thinking(inuyasha.....thinking ...its amzing).he walked until he smelled a demon. He ran through the forest until he came apon Koga.
"what do you want you stupid mut?!" asked Koga in a very annoyed voice."i want to know what your doing here you damn wolf" they glared at each other for what seemed like forever until Koga answer" I followed two girls here who were rambling about playing a gag on Kagome, and i could not let that happen ...what ever a gag is"just as they said that they both heard a voice.
"Raige get over here with the video camera !!!"
"why?" they heard a voice reply from some where far off.
"Inu and Koga are fighting Kagome can wait"
"shutup before they hear you .... tooo late"Raige came out from a pile of bushes and looked passed inumaru as she turned to face inuyasha.
"who the hell are you two" Inuyasha snapped at the two girls. " hey maru" neither of them moved but just stared at the two. "yes" "do you think we could run know"they began to run knowing the two would follow,and sure enought they did AND ON FOOT just as they had hoped.a couple of minutes later a huge yelp was heard and the two girls turned around to see that inuyasha and Koga had fallen into the 8 foot deep hole they had dug that morning.Thay walked dover to the side of the hole and peared in.
"get us the hell out of here you stupid whenches" inuyasha said jumping up and down in place.
raige and inumaru looked at each other.
"should we?" maru asked sarcasticly."naahhh" Raige said and left and then came back with a huge pile of tree branches and leaves and covered the whole until it looked like part of the road."seeya' boys" thay both yelled and walked down the path hearing the muffled screams of the two boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raige: well i always wanted to do that
IM: Ha revenge is sweet!
Raige: what did he do?
Im: Inuyasha locked me in a closet with sesshomaru while he was in heat and glued the door shut by using maple suryup and when I finally got out i had brusies on my arms from keeping him away from me, and my sister wasnt much help, Inusasha just stood and watch and laughed and said "Glad it isnt me" and walked off.
Raige: suxs to be you.
Im: yeah