Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Armageddon ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N:This Is A Action/Adventure Fic with Yu-Gi-oh,Inuyasha,and Zoids:Chaodic Century.




Armageddon,Yu-gi-Oh,Inuyasha,and Zoids Style.



Chapter One:The Beginning
Green Earth Day-Boston,Massachusetts

It was a beautiful summer day in Boston.Parents rush to work,kids enjoy the with no school.In downtown Boston,it was trafic on the street and freeways.
Some people begin walking to work or ride inside buses as well.Everything was a beautiful day when a Man who was rushes to work crash into a woman.I'm sorry,the man said.
It's okay,the woman said.They both got their stuff when they saw a fireball coming down and it on the sidewalk causing an exposion.The people run to the site where it was when another fireball came down on another street.
Those Were not fireball,they were asteroids coming down from space destroing boston.3 Asteriods comes down hitting skyscrapers some hitting on the streets,and even hitting cars.Cars beginning to fly by exposions.
People begin running away as some buildings destroyed.Some skyscrapers begin to fall down on the streets making some desbre.More asteroids begin to hit boats on the pear and docks.After 45 minutes of destruion,the asteroids
were done as boston was in ruies with craters on the streets,people killed,and buildings gone.All of boston was on fire from the damage.The Damage was over,
But it just the beginning of what we like to called Armageddon,which means the end of the world,or the end is here.



End Of Chapter One