Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ BLOOPERS FOR EVERYONE!!! (Back in action) ❯ EPISODE 1!!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Riz: Bloopers for everyone will be returning back!
 
YGO/INU: O.O oh no....
 
Riz: >.< *eyes red and fire breath comes out* OH YES!!!
 
YGO/INU: *cowers away*
 
Riz: ;~; I missed it.....
 
Kefka: *comes in running* don't do it!! You have no idea what she did to me! She tortured me!
 
Riz: o.O how did you got out of my dungeon?
 
Kefka: 0.0 well uhhh... *runs away*
 
Riz: HEY! COME BACK HERE! ICHIKURO, SICK HIM!
 
Ichikuro (half wolf demon): *tackles Kefka*
 
Kefka: @.@ NOOOO!!
 
Riz: Take him back to the dungeon!
 
Ichikuro: YES MA'AM! *Does as he was told*
 
Kefka: *gets drag away* X.X NO! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!! MOMMMY!!!
 
Riz: *turns back to YGO/INU* now that's settled, why don't we- *looks around and sees that they were all gone* ..; ... >.< ... >o< YOU ALL BETTER COME OUT OR YA'LL GOING TO THE DUNGEON WITH KEFKA!!
 
Background sound: ....
 
Riz: UUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!! DISCLAIMER, GET ME A JUICE!! AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT CALL SHAMONA AND CELINE TO HUNT DOWN THE CHARACTERS!!!! NOW AND DON'T GIVE ME NO LIP!
 
Disclaimer: O.O YES SIR-I MEAN MA'AM! *runs away*
 
Riz: >.< ... ^_^ everything is so accordingly to plan... XD MWUHAHAHAHAHA!! *leaves*
 
~~~Yu-Gi-Oh~~
 
Riz: Lights, Camera, action!
 
Episodes 193
 
Solomon: T-T
 
Vivian: If you want your grandpa standing again, you have to duel me first!
 
Joey: Don't duel this girl, YUG!
 
Tea: You can't go against a crazy girl!
 
Yugi: I have to! *transforms* YUUU-GIIIIII-OOOOOOOOOHHHH!!
 
Yami: *takes over* alright, Vivian! *jumps on the table* LET'S-
 
The table: *broke in half*
 
Yami: *falls down* I think I hurt my back *looks at everyone* don't you dare laugh!
 
Everyone on set: O.O *blinks* ... *falls down in the floor rolling and laughing*
 
Yami: -_-+
 
Yugi: *comes out of the puzzle* so, you ok?
 
Yami: *covers up his face with his hands* this is embarrassing
 
Joey: Hey, that never happened in the episode
 
Bakura: *whistles and manage to slip away*
 
Riz: XD CU-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-CUT!!!
 
~~~Take 2~~~
 
Joey: Don't duel this girl, YUG!
 
Tea: You can't go against a crazy girl!
 
Yugi: I have to! *transforms* YUUU-GIIIIII-OOOOOOOOOHHHH!!
 
Yami: *takes over* alright, Vivian! *jumps on the table* LET'S-WAAAHH!! *slides down*
 
The table: *broke in half...again*
 
Everyone: .... mFF... *starts laughing out of control*
 
Yami: ugh, why is this happening?
 
Yugi: *comes out of the puzzle* this ain't your lucky day
 
Riz: *comes on stage and checks the broken table* hey....this table was already cut in half and there's greasy invisible oil in it... *smells the greasy oil* *sniffs* *sniffs* ... >.< ... >O< BAKURA!!!!
 
Bakura: YIKES! *runs away*
 
Riz: X) THAT'S IT! Run! Run! Run! MWUHAHAHA! *Chases Bakura*
 
INU/YGO: O.O;
 
Yami Malik: <.< Better him than me
 
~~~Inuyasha~~~
 
Episode 119
 
Inuyasha: *is hit by Jakutso's snake sword*
 
Jakutso: MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*cough* *cough* *takes a deep breath* *coughs* *coughs* I-I think I swallowed something!
 
Inuyasha: o.O
 
Bankutso/Banryuu: *goes to help Jakutso*
 
Jakutso: *coughs up....Miyoga*
 
Everyone: O.O *blinks* EW!!!
 
Miyoga: @.@
 
Jakutso: O.O I choked on that thing? *Faints* X.X
 
Riz: *taping it* perfect, perfect, great for the show! XD MWUHAHAHAHA!
 
INU/YGO: o.O
 
Yami: *to Bakura* I'm so lucky, she loves you better
 
Bakura: Shut up, baka pharaoh!
 
~~~~~~Humiliation~~~~
 
Riz: Since, we've been having lots of takes, I say we'll give the readers a treat.... >.> ... <.< ... *whispers* ok..... ^___^ HUMILIATION TIME!!!!!
 
Joey/Tristan: NOOOOO!! T-T
 
The rest of the characters: *shaking in fear*
 
Duke: *begs* please no!
 
Riz: Since you say please....No!
 
Duke: ;~;
 
Riz: ^__^ anyways, this is random tape pick. Everyone pick a color! Red, Blue, or yellow!
 
Everyone: *shrugs and votes*
 
Riz: And the results!
 
Red= 29
 
Yellow= 30
 
Blue= 40
 
Riz: Ok, blue it is! *randomly selects a blue tape and put it in*
 
~~tape~~
 
Mikey: Yo, sup! Here are the stars on YGO and INU...*looks inside the room* oh my mother's shoes....
 
Camera: *goes inside the room*
 
Cow: MOOO!
 
Yami Malik *chibi form* ^__^ Hi!
 
Mikey: O.O is that...
 
Marik: *carries Yami Malik* he drank too much cow milk and he instantly turned to a baby
 
Yami Malik: ;O; WAH! WAH! I WANT MILKY!
 
Marik: Hush now *leaves the room* mommy Marik is here, going to buy you milk that was produced by scientist using technology, it's good for you
 
Yami Malik: *cries* I WANT COW MILK!
 
Marik: Shhh, we're turning you back to an adult now...
 
Mikey: o.O *goes to another room and slides down* ow...
 
Shippou: ;O; NOOO!! *grabs the Dark Magician plushy that Mikey stepped on* MY DARK MAGICIAN! *glares at Mikey* HOW COULD YOU!!! ;o; OH MY DARK MAGICIAN!!!
 
Mikey: O.O;; *gets out of the room* where is that room? *goes to another room*
 
Tea: *surrounded by cats* *sees Mikey* CLOSED THAT -BEEP- DOOOR!
 
Mikey: YES MA'AM! *closes it* ok... *goes to another room*
 
Joey: *wearing a dog collar and a diaper* ;~; help me...
 
Mikey: O__O *goes to another room* o_______O
 
Riz: *hugs a lot of plushies* ^__^ hi Mikey, I have Dead Barney plushy here for you!
 
Dead Barney Plushy: *sings* “Joy to the world! Barney is dead! We barbecued his head! What happened to his body? We flush it down the potty! Around, around, it went; around, around, it went!”
 
Mikey: ^___^ SWEEET! *grabs the plushy* ^__^ that's all folks! CYA!!
 
~~~End Tape~~
 
Everyone: *looks at the people who were in the tape*
 
Bakura: *imitates Yami Malik* :3 WAH! WAH! I WANT COW MILK! XD HAHAHAHAHA! PATHETIC!
 
Yami Malik: ;~; that hurt... >.< AND SHUT THE -*roar of a bear*- UP! O.o whoa what the -beep- is that?
 
Riz: You see, this world of mine censored bad words so that means no bad words but sounds of animals and things.
 
Bakura: Really? Let me try... Baka Pharaoh you're a pile of -*sound of the dolphin*- you're nothing but a -*sound of the waves*- of the -*Cow: MOOO!*- your little aibou is such a -*Bird: *tweets* *- -*trumpets*- -*bassoons*- .... Well, it worked...
 
Everyone: *some glares at him and some were shock*
 
Yugi: ;~;
 
Riz/Yami: *Glares*
 
Bakura: ^^ what? I was just playing, it's not like I didn't mean it
 
Lie detector: BEEP! BEEP!
 
Riz: *throws the detector away* LIE!! *kisses Bakura in the cheek and hits him in the head with a roll-up news paper*
 
Bakura: @.@ you kiss me and then hit me, how could you? *Passed out* X.X
 
Riz: *ahem* sorry about that, anyways, see ya next time on another-
 
Everyone except Bakura: BLOOOOOOOOOPERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
 
Riz: :3 Please review and tell me what ya think!
 
~~~~`
 
By the way, please vote for the Humiliation Color Pick, which color do you like to vote?
 
A.) Red
B.) Yellow
C.) Blue
 
Please vote and one last time, REVIEW!!!