Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu-Yugi? What the--? ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu-Yugi?

*Yami-Yugi is battling Marik in the Battle City Finals. Kaiba, because he's a jerk and likes to fight, is duelling Ishizu off to the side. No one really cares about that duel. Ishizu insulted Kaiba and he challenged her to a duel… what a jerk…*

Yami-Yugi: Go, Dark Magician! Dark Magic Attack! Attack his life points directly!

Marik: *Condescendingly.* Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha… Your pathetic Dark Magician only took 2500 of my life points. I play the magic card Dian Keto. This card gives me an additional 1000 life points. I summon Stone Soldier in defence mode and play this card; Soul Exchange! It allows me to sacrifice your monsters in place of my own. So I'll sacrifice your Kuriboh and your Dark Magician and my Stone Soldier to summon the Winged Dragon of Ra!

Yami-Yugi: Wait, how many monsters do you need to sacrifice to summon Ra? I thought it had to be four.

Marik: I dunno. Wait, lemme check the rulebook.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Meanwhile…*

Kaiba: You'll pay for that insult! I summon the Blue-Eyes White Dragon in attack mode! Blue-Eyes, White Lightning Attack!

Ishizu: Reveal trap! This card allows me to redirect your attack back at one of your own monsters. Attack his second Blue-Eyes!

Kaiba: No! Err! They're both destroyed! Fine. I summon my Different Dimension Dragon in defence mode! I'll also lay this card face down.

Ishizu: I summon the monster Mystical Elf in defence mode and I activate my magic card, Monster Reborn! I summon your Blue-Eyes White Dragon, in attack mode! Blue-Eyes, attack his Different-Dimension Dragon with White Lightning Attack!

Kaiba: *Laughs.* Don't you know that my Dragon can travel through dimensions? (Hence the name). You can't destroy it by attacking it.

*Kaiba's dragon disappears to another dimension, Ishizu's attack is unsuccessful and the Different Dimension Dragon reappears.*

Kaiba: *Still laughing.* See? You can't destroy it! Wait, what the-

Inu-Yasha: Where the Kikyo's Lair am I?

Kaiba: Who the My Father are you?

Inu-Yasha: I asked you first! Where the heck is this? Or when. Where and when is this?

Kaiba: Idiot, you're at the Battle City Finals. And why are you on my monster's back?

Inu-Yasha: Listen you little human jerk, this thing appeared out of nowhere and picked me up. I didn't ask to be brought… wherever I am.

Kaiba: I told you, you moron, you're at the battle tower for the Battle City Finals!

Inu-Yasha: Hey, stupid! I asked when! I don't know where the heck Battle City is! All I know is that your stupid dragon or whatever came in the middle of a really good fight! Wait, Battle City? Where's the fight??

Kaiba: It's at the top of the tower, hence "battle tower". And you call me stupid.

Inu-Yasha: Well, you've gotta be pretty stupid not to be able to answer a simple question! All I want is to go back to the Feudal Era, okay? So when and freaking where am I?

Kagome: Let me handle this. *Climbs down from the back of the dragon and walks over to Kaiba.* Hi, I'm Kagome. He's Inu-Yasha. Um, can you get your dragon to turn around and bring us back or whatever?

Kaiba: Hmm, you sure you don't wanna stick around and watch a real fight?

Kagome: Um, Inu-Yasha? You can handle this one…

Kaiba: Wait, Feudal Era? What?

Inu-Yasha: I'll teach you to flirt with Kagome! *Leaps off the dragon and punches Kaiba.*

Kagome: Sit! No killing people!

Inu-Yasha: He's evil!

Kagome: We have no proof of that!

Ishizu: Meh, it's more or less true.

Inu-Yasha: Yay! Killing!

Kagome: Sit!

Inu-Yasha: Will you freaking stop that?!

Kagome: Let's go find someone that can actually help us.

Kaiba: Why don't you stay here with me? *Wink wink.*

Inu-Yasha: Bah! Freaking stay knocked out! *Punches Kaiba again.*

Kagome: *Exasperated.* Come on. Let's check out that tower. It looks like there's something going on up there.

*Inu-Yasha picks up Kagome and leaps up the side of the tower.*

Marik: HA! It says that for a Level 7 monster or higher I only have to sacrifice 2 monsters!

Yami-Yugi: Read the card.

Marik: *Reads card.* Darn you!

Yami-Yugi: I was right, wasn't I? It's 4 monsters!

Marik: Fine! I'll sacrifice my… your Big Shield Gardna!

Yugi: Shootie Ptootie!

Yami-Yugi: Quiet, you!

Yugi: Aren't we supposed to be friends?

Yami-Yugi: Oh, yeah. Sorry.

Marik: *Vury confused.* WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!?!

Yami-Yugi: Oh, sorry. Anyways, I summon Dark Elf in defence mode and, with the help of my magic card, Scapegoat, I summon Slifer the Sky Dragon, in attack mode!

Marik: You suck!

Yami-Yugi: Go cry to mommy.

Inu-Yasha: Hey, you! Porcupine-head! Where are we? *Puts Kagome down.*

Yami-Yugi: Excuse me? My name is Yugi. Not `porcupine-head'.

Marik: *Mockingly.* I dunno, I think it suits you.

Yami-Yugi: Quiet, you. *To Inu-Yasha.* Um, we're in Battle City.

Inu-Yasha: Baka, I want to know what continent, what country, what century.

Yami-Yugi: Did Kaiba's Different Dimension Dragon bring you here? Well, whatever. Um, I'm not really sure what continent we're on… or country we're in, for that matter. But I know the century. Actually I can tell you the exact date even. It's Wednesday, April 14, 2004.

Inu-Yasha: *Temper rising.* You… don't… know… what… country… you live in?

Yami-Yugi: Well, I've heard that we're in Tokyo but I'm not really sure.

Inu-Yasha: You've heard? What, have you been living in a box? You don't go to school? You've never looked at a newspaper?

Kagome: Well, you don't go to school. You've also never read a newspaper.

Inu-Yasha: Quiet, you.

Kagome: Sit.

Inu-Yasha: *Edited for content.* YOU! *That was the only word that wasn't offensive.*

Kagome: *Shakes head in slight embarrassment.* Anyways, um, do you know where a train station or bus station is? Or airport?

Marik: Will you shut-up?! Can you see we're in the middle of a duel?!

Inu-Yasha: Don't talk to Kagome like that you *censored*!!

*Draws the Tetsusaiga.*

Inu-Yasha: TETSUSAIGA!! *Slices stupid Marik in half.* Never insult Kagome Higurashi in front of me!

Kagome: You know my last name?

Yami-Yugi: What did you do?! NO! I'M supposed to beat him!! I'M supposed to save the world!! ME BEAT MARIK WITH CARDS!!! WHERE WERE THE CARDS?!?! MUST HAVE CARDS!!! MUST USE CARDS!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

*Drawn by Yami's screams, Tea, Tristan and Duke emerge from the elevator and rush onto the duelling platform.*

Tea: Yugi? Are you alright?! *Turning to Inu-Yasha:* Who are you and did you do to my Yugi?!

Duke: Your Yugi?

Tristan: Your Yugi?

Tea: Quiet, you. *To Inu-Yasha:* What happened?! Why is Yugi running around screaming about cards and evil dog people from Feudal Japan?!

Inu-Yasha: That's dog-demon. Demon!

Tristan: *To Duke:* Tea's scary when she's angry… But the girl's cute.

Duke: *To Tristan:* I saw her first! No, wait. Serenity's mine!

Tristan: Hey! No she's not!

Tea: Guys! Shut-up! We have to stop Yugi!

Tristan: I still have that straight-jacket I bought for Marik.

Tea: Great, go get it. Duke, try to catch Yugi. If he keeps running around like this he could get hurt.

Duke: Gross! I think I just stepped in Marik…

Tea: What are you ta-EW!! EW EW EW EW EW EW!! That's sick!! Is that what made Yugi go crazy?! You chopped Marik in half?! Well, on the bright side, at least we don't have to worry about saving the world.

Kagome: All we want to do is get back to our era. Is there an airport around here somewhere?

Tea: Yeah, go down the tower and take a left at the big plane-blimp-thing. Go straight and turn right at the first intersection. The airport's about 3 blocks from there.

Kagome: Domo. Come on, Inu-Yasha. Let's go. *Kagome and Inu-Yasha leave for the airport.*

*Tristan comes back with the straight jacket.*

Tea: `Bout time! Put it on Yugi.

*Duke and Tristan manage to put the straight-jacket on Yugi.*

Tea: Alright. Just bring him to his room or whatever. Does Kaiba have psychiatrists on this rock?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Meanwhile…*

Inu-Yasha: That son of my mother! There's no airport here!

Kagome: There's no intersection either. We're on an island.

Inu-Yasha: Where's that Kaiba guy and his stupid dragon…

Credits:

~Y'know what? I meant to write this so long ago that I forget who the heck I'm supposed to thank. If I was supposed to thank you, pretend I did.

~I know you don't know if Inu-Yasha and Kagome get back or not. That's the point. Clear-cut, logical endings suck. Go cliff-hangers!!

~Logic sucks.

~I'm still trying to figure out if I'm awake. Leave me alone. This one isn't gonna be continued. I'm too lazy. Besides, Marik's dead and the only other evil worth killing is Kaiba.

ttfn!