Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Through All Trials ❯ shopping and sorts ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello! Any way I finally got the computer up for use so here’s chappie 3 sorry for the mix of the damn chapters I had my friend post them and well... she’s not that bright

Lexis: get bent!
Shiori: I love you too, any ways enjoy the new chapter! Plus i’m finally updating listen to your heart
Chapter 3: shopping and sorts!

“ Well okay we need to improve my wardrobe because duke and his cheap self decide to go slack on my supplies. So hey let’s hit Vickie's first!” “Vickie's?” The boys asked. The girls turned to look at the boys as if they were retarded. “How slow are you boys anyway? Were going to Victoria's secret.” The boys blushed hard but followed anyway because they just had no choice. As soon as the walked in the store the store clerk rushed over and snatched her away from them. The clerk dragged her all the way too the back.

“Um excuse me what are you doing?” “Kagome-sama doesn’t tell you forgot me already. It’s me miroku!” Kagome looked shocked. “Nani?!? What are you doing here! You were dead, you...your...” “Reincarnated with my memories.” Kagome ran up and squeezed him in to a tight hug. “Oh miroku we missed you so much!” And that’s when she felt something rubbing her ass. Her right eye started ticking. The next thing you know you can here a loud smack and a loud ring of kagome screaming “HENTAI!” Ringing through the mall.

The group, which by the way wasn’t to far from the area ran over to see the clerk sporting a kagome sized handprint on his cheek with a fuming kagome. “Um, kagome are we going shopping or not?” Mai asked. Miroku bounced up and clasped mai’s hand in his own and before he got a chance to say his oh so famous pick-up line kagome bashed him upside the head. “How about helping me pick stuff in here clerk” miroku laughed sheepishly. After awhile kagome brought bags of thongs, g-strings, bras, camisoles, nightgowns, some scented sprays and bubble bath and some slippers.

“Off to Wal-Mart!” Kagome said cheerfully. Duke sweat dropped then asked “why wal-mart you can go to applebottoms and Victoria's (not secrets.) so why some half priced place?” which caused him to be slapped in the back by the girls currently standing around him. even girls he didn’t even know. “Stupid! Every girl owns a pair of Wal-Mart jeans. The only way a girl could not have a pair of Wal-Mart jeans is if there isn’t one around. Plus I can go to those other places later much!” And with that she ran inside followed by the rest.

Kagome bought dress shirts, dress skirts, blazer outfits, boots, shoes, sneakers, jeans, sweat outfits, more Cds, some purse, and a bunch of rings, necklaces, pins and earrings. She even bought a bike.
“Okay guys hot topic!” And they went. She bought a huge variety of chains, belts, fingerless gloves of various colors, some branded shirts, fishnet tops, some gothic dress and skirts she found in the back of the store. No shopping sphere to hot topic would be complete until you’ve bought some greenday plastic braclets.

“Kagome are you finished?” Tristian asked. Kagome looked at him blankly. “Not even close” 32 stores later and 56 bags more than the 19 the already had kagome was finally satisfied. Well, almost. “There’s one more thing I have to do. I need a set of formal kimono’s and sandals. While i’m at it I might as well by so Chinese styled dress, some fans, and some more accessories and of course some gloss. You know the only make-up I wear is lip-gloss.

I just threw on some mascara because it made me look authentic. so kagome ran and quickly, purchased the items and gave the bags to Ryo who only had 6 bags. “okay i’m done let’s go home.” after the packed the bas in the car they realized that only 5 out of 9 people can get in. “that’s okay. serenity and me live not to far from here so we’ll walk.” Joey said.

Kagome hugged them both and waved good bye. “Same here yugi, tea and I live around this area. “No!” Kagome yelled grabbing tea. “Please stay!” Tea laughed and told her she would. “Bye Yugi, see ya Tristian.” And after that they started getting in the car but kagome had to sit in the lap of a blushing avatar.

After dropping Bakura and mai off they went back to duke’s place, unpacked her clothes and stuff, then spent the rest of the night with tea watching movies and dancing not knowing that certain people was thinking on them. or mainly one person.

With yugi

As soon as I got home Yami started talking to me. ‘aibou did you notice the aura around that girl.’ “yeah I did she’s really nice and stuff. she even bought me the exzodia (sp?) duel deck back.” yugi said while changing in to his pajamas. ‘well I’m not to sure about that woman.’ “why not yami?” There was a sudden silence. then he spoke. ‘nothing it’s just that she looks like someone very familiar. like I know her’ “well if you figure it out let me know. good night.” and with that he fell asleep.

With Ryo

As he tried to sleep peacefully his Yami was awake and pacing his sprit chamber. ‘ Who does that girl look like’ was racing his mind while a fitful Ryo dreamed of shopping bags and evil women.

end