Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Through All Trials ❯ Welcome Home. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well because I only got two reviews I was thinking on the lines of quitting but why the hell should I? Anyway!


The pairings so far are
Seto/kagome/bakura-**
Marik/kagome/Bakura-**
Marik/kagome-*
Seto/kagome-**
Bakura/kagome-*

Keep those reviews coming and I'll keep updating!
Beware I am using both English and Japanese names
Disclaimer-sadly I don't have any claim to yugi-oh or inuyasha =(

Chp.2 arrival and pick up

Kagome was seething in anger.
Okay it's bad enough that just yesterday she found out she was adopted though sadly she should have remembered that because she was only 11 but still she couldn't remember.

But now here it is already 1:00 p.m mind you and her stupid cousin has yet to pick her up. She’s been sitting at the station for over 4 HOURS! And so when she decided to walk it, her stupid cousin came running towards her. “Kagome! I’m so sorry i’m late but I had to clean the whole house just so that you can be comfy” Kagome sighs.

Leave it to her dear cousin to be so damn forgetful.

He probably did forget. “Here let me help you with your bags and then you can explain why you decided to come down to Domino for good.” As they were getting into the car a black limo rode up to Kagome. “Miss Kagome I presume?” The man in the front asked. “Yes what if I am?” She searched his aura and almost fainted at the familiar aura around him. ‘He has the aura of Jaken!’ the man rolled up the window then rolled It back down handing her a package. “Milord Sesshomaru requested I give this to you upon your arrival.” Kagome face lit up in joy ‘so the old coot is still alive!’ Jaken smirked at her then rolled the widow back up.

After he pulled out her cousin asked “Whose Sesshomaru?” Kagome smiled brightly towards him that he just couldn’t help but smile back. “He’s an OLD friend of mine. Can we go now Duke i’m hungry!” “Oh, sorry come on let’s go.” And with that they pulled out and headed in to the city of Domino.(Should I stop here? *sees glowing rabid eyes of the readers* I guess not o_0)“So Kagome do you care to inform me on some details?” He asked suddenly. Kagome thought for a minute. “Well you see Duke as you already know I am adopted, but you see I had to leave Hokkaido for the memories I have of it are too painful.”

‘Plus i’m looking for an old friend of mine.’ she added mentally. “Oh okay well I guess I can’t argue with that I know what you’re going through on the adoptive part. But why Domino? Why come here?” He asked then turned to see the glare on her face. “Not that I don’t want you here or anything like that” Kagome turned to look back out the window. “Because of two reasons: reason number on is that their having a dance/singing competition the same time as battle city and because they also have a cash winning of 1,000,000 and a rank as the best damn dancer/singer ever!” She said pumping her fist in the air. She’s been dancing since forever, even in her orphanage.

Now, because of training with Sesshomaru and Sango has made her more graceful. “Are going to my school too?” Duke asked. She shook her head. “No. I was accepted into a school that is close to domino so you can still pick me up from school.” They had this ritual when they were little. Even if the other went to a nearby school they would wait for each other. Then he moved from Hokkaido to Domino so they had instead started calling each other. Then, because of her illness she was unable (cough, cough) to respond to his calls.

‘I find it ironic that I was adopted from domino and moved to Hokkaido. Then duke was emancipated to Domino. How fate works’ she turned to Duke and realized he’s been calling her name.

“ What?” She said. Duke sweat dropped and pointed out the window to a huge house. “Were here” Kagome climbed out fast and ran to the old swing that was still attached to the oak tree and sat down.

‘ I can’t believe I actually came back for him. Does he even remember me? It’s been years and even though he promised to call but he never did. Or write.’ she thought sadly and started pumping her self on the swing but I won’t let what happen to me cloud my present because Kikyo wouldn’t want that’ she thought sarcastically.

She’s probably pissed that I killed Inuyasha because now he’s disturbing her and naraku‘s eternal peace of being together. ‘Oh well.’ and on that thought she jumped of the swing in mid air and landed on her feet. ‘Time to unpack’

Okay ya’ll im stopping her okay? It’s 4 pages so do not bitch for shortness plus if you have any ideas feel free to put them in your reviews and to answer kitty cat 4 question (before I deleted it): yes I will be throwing n things from both kagome and the pharaohs past duh i’m just blending it in and it’s a fanfic stupid. I am not the manga-ka for inuyasha or yugi-oh and therefore oocness in acceptable. Just not allot so there will be oocness so get of my back.
Review! Even if it is flames just please do not call me a bitch like kitty cat did.

Japanese words-
Manga-ka- The creator of a manga