Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never in A Million Years...Or Not? WITH RUM! ❯ Wedding Bells! I Love You...it's not InuYasha or Brian?! It's almost overrr! ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Never In A Million Years...Or Not? WITH RUM!
Chapter 9: Wedding Bells! I love you...It's not InuYasha or Brian?! It's Almost Overrr!
 
~OoOoOo...who's the mysterious 'I love you' person...not InuYasha or Brian! ^.^ and I know! so nyah read and figure it out! Gasp...is it time...to leave? Or get married?! You'll seeeee dun kill meeee Kim!~
 
~Like...let's say...hm...two days later? yea...that's right...>.> <.<~
I sighed and un-covered my head. I had been laying in bed for two days, gotten three phone calls from Brian, heard nothing from InuYasha...and...it sucked. Worst of all...I really missed...'get him out of your head...he's long gone...' I told myself. "Magazineeeeeee...." Kim called me that a bit annoying nickname..."Yes Kim..." I replied, covering my head again. She walked into my room and un-covered my head, then got up and opened the curtains. "Gah! Kim!" I said, blocking my pale face from the sun. "Get up...cheer up...stop acting like a vampire! and get ready!!!" she said, pointing to the bathroom. I perked a brow,"Get ready for what..." I asked. "THE WEDDING!" she shouted,"It's today...we planned everything....like...two days ago..." "Oh..." I said. She tapped her foot impatiently so I got up, grumbling. I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was pale, my mascara and eyeliner was smudged and had streaked down my face, and my hair was sticking up. I tried to flatten it...it sprung up again. Kim smirked,"Go take a shower and get dressed hun...Brian will be there..." she said. I sighed and went into the bathroom, took my shower, got dressed in a silver and black Chinese style dress, put my hair up with silver chopsticks and left two pink streaks out (thanks for this idea Meaghan!). I was putting on black eyeliner and mascara when Kim and Meaghan came in...Kim in a black dress with red roses on it and Meg in a blood red dress with black roses on it? (Aren't I creative?) O.o; "Ready?" Kim asked, smiling nervously. I forced a smile back and nodded, slipping into some shoes. Soooo we were off! To this quickly arranged wedding! Turns out, Kaiba rented a long black stretch limo. He was in a black tux with a black trench coat. It was very Kaiba. Meaghan, it turned out, had made Jack shower and struggled with his hair...which didn't work so he wore his hat and his new clean clothes. We arrived at this small chapel...it was a small wedding and Meg, Jack and me were the bridesmaids and man of honor...and Brian...and a couple more friends...got front row seats! The pianist started playing...
~Kim's Point of veiw~
I walked slowly down the aisle, the red roses in my hand. Seto smiled at me from the altar,'Gods....I'm getting married...'I thought. I smiled back and stood in front of him as the piano player person finished the song. This was it...Meaghan and Maxine winked and smiled at me. Jack mumbled something...probably something about rum...the priest guy started talking,"We are gathered here today to join Seto Kaiba and Kimberley Jean..." he turned to Seto,"Do you Seto take Kim as your wife, to have and hold, through sickness and health?" Seto smiled and said,"I do..." the priest turned to me,"And do you Kim take Seto as your husband, to have and hold, through sickness and health?" I smiled,"I do..." I said, Seto and I held hands...this was it...our lives forever...^.^ "Then...by the power invested in me, and the witnesses here today, you may kiss the bride..." the priest announced. Seto leaned down and kissed me deeply, I kissed back and whispered,"I love you Seto Kaiba..." The priest said,"I now give you Mr. Seto Kaiba and Mrs. Kimberley Jean Kaiba..." Everyone clapped and Meg and Max hugged me tightly while Jack shook Seto's hand,"She's a good lass, mate..." he said. Seto looked at me and said,"Indeed she is..." he kissed me again...and again and again in the limo ride to the hotel for the after party! W00T! Now it was time to partyyyyy with my husbandddd! ^.^
~Max's Point of veiw~
We arrived at the Hilton Garden Hotel...paid for by Kaiba of course. Kaiba and Kim looked so happy together, I was happy for them! Meaghan and Jack were holding hands and I thought about them getting married, that would be...interesting...would they even be allowed in a church again...heh...but you could tell they loved each other...especially when Jack whispered in Meg's ear,"I love you lass..." and he slipped his ring off his finger and said,"A promise ring...just for you luv..." She smiled and kissed him. I was the only single one...so it was a bit weird being surrounded by this much love...>.<
~Meg's Point of veiw~
I was sooo happy for Kim and Kaiba...she loved him and he loved her...so why shouldn't they get married?! *shakes pistol at audience,"Hmmm...they got married, deal with it, savvy?!"* *ahem...*
While I smiled at Kim, Jack surprised me and whispered into my ear,"I love you lass..." and slipped his treasured ring off his finger and slipped it on mine,"A promise ring for you...luv..." I smiled at him and whispered,"Oh...Jack...I love you too..." and kissed him.
Yay for Meaghan and Jack!
~Maxine's Point of veiw again~
So...yea we walked inside and into one of the dance rooms in the hotel. It was decorated with silver and black streamers and red roses, very...goth. O.o; I liked it! heh...
Sooo....one hour later...after we ate and Kim and Kaiba cut the cake (which was silver with black roses...go figure...), it was dancing time! Kim and Kaiba danced to Hero by Nickleback (I changed this...after a dream I had?) for their first dance as married peoples. I crept out of the room onto the balcony to avoid Brian...
~Kim's Point of veiw~
Seto and I cut our cake and ate, of course. Then...it was time for our dance, Hero by Nickleback was our choice. Seto smiled at me and whispered,"I've never been more happy...then I am right now, with you..." I smiled back as he kissed me. This...was great...
~Max's Point of veiw againnn...almost overrr~
I shivered a bit in the summer's cool air. Nights like this...I couldn't help thinking about..."Maxine..." a soft voice behind me said, I didn't turn, but the voice was so familiar..."Maxine...I came here...even though we're over...to say I love you..." I turned around, tears burning in my eyes, he was here...the one I missed...the one I hated...the one I still loved
 
~OMG! I'm so evil! mwahaha! anywayssss
Kim and Kaiba are marrieddddd Kim won't kill meeeee! Jack and Meg are in loveeee! but...Who's the mysterious lover? Only I know...~