Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What do you mean this is Fuedal Japan?! ❯ Transporting to the Shadwo Realm, and the Moto's. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Y: Had to do some rearangment, but here is..... the Prologue. *victory music plays in the background.*

Yami: *Turns of the music.*

Y: Hey what was that for!?

Yami: It was bugging me.

Y: Notaningen, aibou mean "partner" or "Soul Partner". It is just another nickname Yami has for Yugi.

//Yami talking to Yugi mentally.// /Yugi talking to Yami mentally./ 'thoughts'

***** Character change

-----Time lapse.

The Tatari Mokke grabbed onto Kagome's wrists with chains.

"Tatari Mokke!" InuYasha yelled, while drawing Tetsusiaga. "What do you think you're...?!" He brought his sword down, and it clanged against burnt ground. "They're... gone."

*****

Mayu's mother sat on a bench in the hallway deep in thought. 'That was no hallucination... That was really Mayu... Just the way she looked... That day...'

"Ma'am... It's Satoru...!" A nurse exclaimed as she burst out of the Intensive Care room.

"What...?" Mayu's mother said as she quickly stood up. She ran into the Intensive Care room, to the rolling cart that held Satoru.

"M... Mama...?" Satoru said looking at her.

"Oh..."

"You've been asleep for a long time, young man." The nurse said.

"Satoru!!" Mayu's mother said, crouching down, and placing a hand on her son's chest.

"Mama... Hurry..." Satoru said placing a hand on his mothers. "Mayu's hiding in the closet.. You have to save her." Mayu's mother looked up in shock.

*****

InuYasha looked up in surprise as his surroundings melted away and were replaces by a mixture of red, blue, and purple. "What the hell...?" he said.

*****

'Help me!! It's hot!!' Mayu clutched her head sitting in a pool of fire. She slowly opened he eyes. 'Oh... Yeah. I'm... I'm already dead...' She closed her eyes.

'Because she didn't come for me...'

"Mayu!!" A voice in the distance shouted. Mayu stood up. The voice repeated itself. "Mayu!!"

'Mama... Is that...?'

"Where are you?!" Kagome yelled through the burning house. Mayu opened the door to the closet. "!" Kagome ran towards her. "Mayu... Come on. Let's go home. Come on out and..."

"What're you... Retarded or something? I'm DEAD! OKAY!? Where can I go HOME to?!" The ground behind Mayu opened up, revealing bones of past creatures. Some force grabbed the chains wrapped around her wrists, and dragged Mayu down.

"MAYU!" Kagome shouted, grabbing the ghosts hand. Mayu hung in open air in the crevice. She looked down and shivered.

"Come home..." Looking up revealed the eye of the Tatari Mokke. Kagome slipped and Mayu slid down deeper.

"Mayu don't go with him." Mayu looked at Kagome through half closed eyes. "You can't let it end like this. Come back to YOUR home... Make peace with you mother." Mayu's eyes opened in shock.

"She's not...?" Mayu started.

"What...?"

"Mama... She's not mad at me?"

"She loves you. She loves you very much. What about you, Mayu? Don't you want to see her again?"

'My mama...' "I WANT TO SEE MY MAMA!" The chain broke off Mayu wrists, and Kagome pulled her up. Kagome held Mayu in her arms, as the Mayu openly cried.

"I wanted to make up with her!!! I wanted her to find me so we could make up!!"

"Oh, Mayu..." Kagome found herself being separated from the crying ghost. She felt like she was falling until she hit ground, and fell into unconsciousness.

*****

(Just for those who may not know, which I doubt, I'll finish the little Mayu scene.)

Mayu's mother's foot steeped on a piece of broken glass. It splintered under her step.

"Mayu." 'Mayu's in the closet...'

"Mama."

"Ma...yu...?" She crouched onto her knees as Mayu came closer. "Is it you..."

"Mama..." Mayu started to fade away. "I have to go now..."

"But..." Mayu touched a patch on her mothers head, a wound that she had caused.

"I'm sorry..." Mayu faded from sight.

'Mayu..." A tear ran down her cheek.

*****

"Yami!" A voice called from the sidewalk. A boy with tri-colored spike hair, and crimson eyes came outside from the game shop. He wore a leather outfit, with a gold upside down puzzle hanging from his neck.

"What is it Yugi?" Yami said.

"Help me get this girl in. She's injured!" Yugi said. Yugi was a mirror image of Yami, except that he was shorter, had amethyst eyes, and not as many blond streaks in his hair. Yami lifted the unconscious body of Kagome, and brought her inside. Carefully, Yami placed her on the couch, and waited for her to wake.

-----

Kagome woke, and sat up. She instantly regretted it as she felt a searing pain spread through her back. A young man stepped in the doorway.

"Ahh, you're awake now. Yugi! She awake!" The man called. A smaller boy, similar to the other popped into the room. Relief shone through his wide amethyst eyes.

"Phew. I'm glad you're okay. You had some serious burns on your back. My name is Yugi Moto, and this is my brother, Yami Moto."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kagome Higurashi, of the Sun Set shrine." Kagome said. "Wait a minute. THE Yugi Moto, champion duelist of the duelist kingdom. The only one to ever beat Seto Kaiba?" Yugi's shoulders drooped.

"Actually that was my brother." Yugi said.

"Oh."

~~~~~~~~~~
Y: There, I added the prologue like one person requested.

Yami: Yeah, but you didn't explain about Shippo....

Y: Shoot! Ah, just pretend that Kagome had the purse on her in the fire.

InuYasha: This chapter we won't even bother about asking people to review.

Everyone else: Really? o.o?

InuYasha: Yup.