Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hi, everyone! I'm glad you liked the party and games! Now that Halloween is merely a day away, about we kick things off into high gear!

Darien: We are going to skip some of the days, and go forth to Oct. 30th! Get ready for a shocking good time!

DJ: Before we go, I would like to ask everyone something. Some time ago, several years ago actually, I created my Ultra Warrior series. They are still a bit crude and old, but they are my very first fanfics I ever made!

Darien: Any of you wish for us to post them up? Like DJ said, they are old but they are good!

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 6

The days came by quickly, and it was already Oct. 30th. During the days that followed, the gang on Monster Island were having a blast! They had competed in races and tournaments, watched movies from the distant past all the way to the present, and also ate like kings/queens with some of the best cooking this side of the universe!

Now, it seemed like the excitement was only getting better. Down below on the sandy shores of Biolantte Beach, a tournament was under way! It was the final match of the day, and it was between Deimos and Big G. DJ started the tournament, and also separated into two fractions; male and female.

The boys were having the fights on the warm sunny beach, while the ladies were fighting in the deep forest area. The last match for the ladies was between Saiyan Moon Goddess and Flay Allester. Also, he shrunk the monsters down to about being only 7 ft. tall so they could participate too.

Deimos charged in, swinging his sword skillfully and jumping high for a strong downward slash. Big G quickly dug underground, escaping the attack and also planning a counter-attack of hios own. The rest of the boys watched from afar, very much intrigued by the development.

The Angel from Hell scanned his surroundings quickly, very much in suspense on where Big G would surface. The ground beneath him shook, and he prepared himself for a frontal attack. Unfortunatly, the eruption of a lizard-like head came from behind instead of the front.

Big G roared loudly, then lashed his tail out at Deimos. Good thing he had quick reflexes, for he evaded the attack and used his wings to take flight. He breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that being in the air would buy him some time. Alas, he didn't count on this beast being able to release fire.

A large, green stream of flames erupted from Big G's mouth, and it completely overtook Deimos! He got charred badly, and he plummeted to the ground hard. The boys winced slightly, for the impact shook the ground a little. Big G roared in victory, and stomped on over to finish the job.

Approaching his prey, he opened wide to give him the big bite! However, Deimos was only playing dea, and he rolled out of the way just in time. He gave out a shout of, "YAH!!" before slamming down the monster's head with a flying elbow-drop! Big G went down hard, but that was not the end of it. Deimos applied a submission move called the Figure Four leglock, and the monster quickly tapped out.

"The winner of the tournament is Deimos, the Angel of Hell!!", Darien announced.

The boys cheered loudly as the winner stood up and waved to them all. He helped Big G up, and the monster congradulated him, even though it was with growls and snorts. Amazingly, he understood the language. The party was about to part ways, when a scream of pain erupted from the forest.

"What was that?!", Tuff exclaimed in fright.

DJ chuckled and stated amusedly, "That would mean the end of the female division. Come on, let's see who won!".

The boys followed the hyper-active kid, and soon came to a clearing in the forest. Before them stood a sight like no other. Down on the grass was a very injured and defeated Flay Allester. Her hair was splayed all over, her face holding various cuts and bruises.

Standing over her in victory was a proud, but also messed up Saiyan Moon Goddess. Her blonde hair was dishelved, sweat pouring down all over her body, and her karate training gi was sticking to her well-endowned figure. She had a couple of brusies and stratches, but it was only minor compared to ones on Flay.

"Winner of the match and tournament is Saiyan Moon Goddess, a.k.a Marlene!!", Tiff announced.

The girls, who were sitting high atop the branches of nearby trees, cheered and whooped it up as they jumped back down. K.C. and Karen clapped her on the back, Julie and Lily shaking her hand. It seemed that the martial artist took the praise well enough.

Kirby, who was between DJ and Strider Hiryu (Marvel vs. Capcom 2), squealed in delight and ran up to the girls. He passed on through and just threw his cute round body at Marlene for a hug. The blonde smiled in amusement and returned the hug, making the pink puffball happy.

"Congrats, Marlene-chan!", DJ exclaimed proudly. Contrary to view, DJ was really 20 years old. It was just that he was stuck in his kid form until he defeated the 'ultimate evil'. So, he had some kinky thoughts about women.

"Thanks, Daniel-chan! It was a good fight, actually.", she said befor putting Kirby down.

The group then walked back underground to the mansion, and that was when DJ dropped yet another bomb. He got in front of the living room and announced, "Okay, everyone! Since Halloween is tomorrow, I say we change into our costumes now!".

He then spun around fast, becoming a human tornado. Clothes from a trap door on the ceiling rained down, and were absorbed by the brown cyclone. The young hero soon stopped, and was now dressed as his best hero character, Van Helsing. Dressed entirely in black, with the hat and a long sword completeing the ensumble.

"How do I look?", he asked in a husky, yet playful voice.

Karen Windstar and her cousin looked him up and down and answered, "Not bad, DJ. Not bad at all.".

Marlene and Bloodberry (Saber Marrionettes J) licked their lips and answered, "Good enough to eat.".

With a wave of his hand, DJ bowed to the immense crowd playfully and exclaimed, "Ladies and gentleman, get to your room and… LET'S GET READY TO PARTY!!!".

Cheering loudly, the entire stampede of guests rushed over to their rooms to change. DJ smirked, sitting down on the couch and waiting for the fun to really begin. Darien was at his side, in his Moonlight Knight mode. It seemed he was going to like that for Halloween.

"DJ, you really are a party animal.", he said with a twinkle in his blue eyes.

The child laughed and answered, "Yep, I'm sure am!".

~Two hours later~

The mansion was filled once again, this time more guests arriving from other worlds. The place was packed with all sorts of people and creatures dressed up and ready to let loose!

DJ watched from the top of the stairs, seeing his guests and friends mingling with one another. He had a warm smile on, until he felt a pair of slender, leather-clad arms encircle his waist.

"Hi, cutie.", a sexy voice whispered into his ear.

The mini-Van Helsing lookalike turned to see a sight he would not soon forget. It was Marlene, but she was now drop-dead gorgeous! She was wearing the Catwoman costume, but it was the lastest one rather then the old one from the movie Batman Returns. She cracked her whip, and he felt like he was in heaven.

"Like what you see?", she asked coyly.

DJ shook his head rapidly, later resorting to punching to clear it. He blushed a deep red and answered, "Y-Yeah, I do.".

His dreams soon got better, when Bloodberry and Tina arrived by her side. Morrigan was wearing a Playboy bunny costume, and DJ's mouth already started to drool immensely. Tina was wearing a sleek, totally leather black catsuit complete with a tail and ears. DJ was sure he had died and gone straight to Paradise!

"It looks like the little man is speechless.", Bloodberry chuckled as she sauntered over to the hero.

Tina and Marlene did the same, and both snapped DJ out of his trance with a kiss on the cheek. He was now red as an overripe tomato, and he escorted the three downstairs to the party.

Jacquelyn, Erika, and K.C. Whitestar were waiting for Yami on the couch, him gone to go get them some drinks. Jacquelyn was wearing a cowgirl costume, Erika sporting a princess getup, and K.C. was wearing a Queen Beryl outfit.

"This is so great! A party with friends and characters from all over the universe!", Jacquelyn stated as she high-fived Erika.

"Yeah, I just hope this isn't a dream, because I don't wanna wake up!", the young lady replied.

In another part of the area, Meira was with her date, Ash Ketchum. He was dressed as a large apple, while she was wearing goth clothes that would put a rock star to shame. The two seemed to get along pretty well. Ash said she looked great, and that elicted a mild blush from the beautiful girl.

R.G. Wolfblade was with Morrigan, who was wearing her usual fighting outfit. Julie was hanging out with Mokuba, who was dressed as the Flame Swordsman.

Shane was with DMG, the sexy Duel Monster dressed in her usual outfit. Shane was in wolf form, so he was like the wolfman to some. DMG giggled at his antics, and promised that later on… he would receive a special Halloween treat.

Deimos and his friend Delia were dressed in their outfits as well, and the Angel of Death was having a good time as he danced with Tea and Ishizu. Delia, the Grim Reaper, walked towards Seto and the two engaged in a very heated conversation. The topic… who would be able to seduce the other first. Hehehe…

All in all, everyone was having a blast! DJ went to the stero system, cranked the volume on high, and played on some techno music from the 80's. "Come on, everyone! Let's see on who can outdance the rest!", he exclaimed as DJ became… well, the main D.J.

The dance started on, couples going all around to find their partners. It was hectic as always, but soon commenced as the tunes cranked out!

Deep below, however, over fifty beings rested in their sleep. Tomorrow night would be their unleashing! Tomorrow night, it was time to hunt. The prey… all of the guests upstairs. Three were still only half-asleep; one carried a glove with razor sharp claws for fingers, one carried a machete that was red with dried blood, and the other carried a large kitchen knife.

Guess on who they are?

(Author's Notes: This is it!! Tomorrow, Halloween really beings! I hope you guys and girls are ready for fright, delight, and surprise!

Darien: This is one Halloween neither of you will ever forget!

DJ: So… beware! (Transforms into Dracula from Van Helsing and roars loudly)

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)