Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hi, me again! Sorry about the short chapter earlier, folks. But, I wanted to spend time with my family, so I had to make do with what I had.

Darien: Yep! Now, the real fun begins! Who will survive the horrific horror?! Only DJ knows!

DJ: Yeah! Also, more interesting stuff will happen along the way as well.

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 8

It was chaos, pure and simple. The guests from DJ's party, both outside on the island and inside of the mansion, were now running or fighting creatures of such evil that it would make an stomach churn. While the panic was underway, the little imp and his partner were floating in the sky watching the fun unfold.

"How many hours until sunrise, DJ?", Darien asked, still in his Moonlight Knight form.

The Van Helsing-wannabe smirked and answered, "It is 12:00, midnight. The sun rises at 7:00 a.m., so they have about 5 hours or so.".

Down below, Delia had just wiped the floor with a zombie, when another challenger came to be. It was the Jackal, a psychotic ghost from The Thirteenth Ghost. The deranged freak snarled at the pretty lady before lunging in for an attack.

Delia just took up a defensive stance, waiting for the right moment when to counterattack. Taking up her scythe, she waited patiently for the attack to come. When the Jackal was in swiping range, she quickly sidestepped and used the ghost own momentum against him. The scythe was swung, the curved blade catching the maniac and throwing him hard against a tree.

"Never underestimate me, jerk!", the escort of the Angel of Hell exclaimed sharply.

She turned around to see on whom she would face next, but soon came face-to-face with Megaman Juno, a machine that wanted to destroy the human race. Before she could react fast enough, Megaman Juno shot her with a vicious blast from his Buster. However, once the projectile hit her, she disappeared in a flash of light.

K.C. Whitestar, who had seen the blast, screamed in anger as she charged in. Juno had little time to counterattack, when the furious female jumped on the massive metal man and just started to pound away on his head.

"YOU JERK!! YOU BIG, STUPID, UGLY PIECE OF METAL!!!", she shrilled loudly as she continued to assault the machine. Metal or not, the guy felt pain all but good.

~Down below~

Marlene was just in her fight against the being called IT. The clown and the fighting goddess seemed about even, both exchanging blows and dodging just as fast.

IT blocked a right cross from Marlene, and was about to bite down on it hard when a punch from a massive fist stopped the attack. The clown was sent flying, landing hard in a group of chairs. Marlene turned to see that her savior was none other the Juggernaut from the X-Men cartoon series!

"You okay, little lady?", he asked.

It would have been, had he not called her little. But, the reply fell short when another being stepped onto the scene. It was the ghost Juggernaut, a more brutal being then the Jackal.

The massive man pushed Marlene aside and stated, "Go now! I want a piece of this puny carbon-copy of me!".

Before she could argue, the two forces collided and it was a titanic match! She huffed annoyingly, now seeing that these two could beat their brains out for all she cared. Now, she had to see on whom to help out or fight against.

~Outside~

Meanwhile, Shane and Erika were engaged in a battle between Freddy Kruger and Mike Myers. Shane had transformed into his demon form, while Erika held up a large piece of wood as a bat.

"Roar! Freddy is mine!", Shane growled out as he eyed the sweater-striped nightmare.

Erika nodded, her eyes on Mike Myers. Both were now deep in the woods, the evil beings using the darkness and the trees to fill the hearts of their victims with terror.

Freddy approached Shane, demon against wolf demon! The burnt-man just smirked nastily as he raised his glove high. He laughed out, "Now, its time to… put this bad dog to sleep. For good!!".

Shane growled out in fury as he changed into battle. He jumped high, claws raised and ready to slice Freddy in half. The nightmare man merely stepped aside and dodged the blow. He was about to slice Shane's head off with his own claws, when the wolf demon quickly brought his own sharp claws up to block the attack.

"Why won't you die?!", Freddy snarled.

Shane merely grabbed both of Freddy's hands, spun him around fast like a tilt-a-whirl, and threw the psycho against some trees hard! Freddy slowly stood up and heard Shane retort, "That's why, bitch!".

Erika was face-to-face with a nightmare second only to Jason Voorhees. Her weapon of choice was poor against Mike's knife, but it would have to do. She swung it hard, connecting to his face. It made a sickening crack, and the goon went down on one knee.

Erika was very much relived to see that Mike was down, but was scared stiff when he got back up. It seemed that the blow merely fazed him. Her anger bubbled up fast as he approached her slowly. "Got to Hell, you bastard!!", she screamed as she struck again with all her might.

Mike blocked the blow, and when he saw a line of sight, he threw the knife at her! The world slowed down for her, as the knife streaked towards her heart. The moment she felt the point touch her skin, she prayed it would end quickly. However, she felt an odd sensation as she felt warmth envelop her.

As like so many others, she disappeared in a flash of light. Another victim scored for Mike Myers.

~In the mansion~

Jacquelyn was facing a hideous monster called a Hunter Gamma, when Marlene appeared and kicked the monster away. She thanked the Goddess, when they both came up against Jason Voorhees in the long hallway. Apparently, the psycho escaped the outside world and made his way into the mansion.

"Oh my God, not him!", whispered a very frightened Jacquelyn.

Marlene just snorted, throwing off her mask and revealing her face. It radiated with determination and power, and she was ready to fight! She took up a defensive stance, when R.G. joined her and Jacquelyn!

"What are you doing here?!", Marlene exclaimed in surprise.

He was panting hard as he answered, "I… just decided… to drop in.". He was right, literally. He had dropped in from the next level above, where there was a Wolfblade-shaped hole right over them.

Julie jumped down, with Mokuba in tow, as they all gathered together to face the nemesis known to all as the "King of Killers".

"Guys, this is going to get messy.", Jacquelyn stated as she slowly prepared to fight.

Marlene creaked her neck a couple of times and responded, "No shit. This is going to be one hell of a fight, and I hope we get out alive.".

Jason stood still there for a moment, standing like a statue. Suddenly, he was enveloped in a silver substance. It covered his very being, and it lasted for only a few short minutes. The silver slowly disappeared… and standing before them was Cyber Jason, a cyborg version of Jason Voorhees! To DJ, he was also known as Jason X.

"Well, this just got a whole lot better.", muttered a distressed R.G.

~Up above~

In the sky, DJ and Darien watched as Lily, Meira, Lady D, and Laura take down the large Alien Queen. He smirked in amusement, then saw that it was 3:00 a.m.

"Time to bring our the big guy!", the young boy exclaimed as he looked over into the middle of the land.

The ground slowly started to shake, startling everyone, including the villains. The ground in the desert opened forth, and out from it came a gigantic fiery red-black claw!! It grasped the ground, trying to get a firm hold. The entire region shaked and quaked, as something enormous tried to rise up!

A titanic, black shape came forth from the massive hole, and the sands whipped up all around as it emerged, two large curved horns appeared on top of what seemed to be its head. Like a hurricane, the thing unfurled two massive black leather wings! Fire roared out from under it, brimstone and lava spewing forth like a fountain.

It was the King of Demons… a being second only to Satan himself. He was Ignorance, a top-ranking demon that was the cause of many pain and destruction. He had come for Halloween.

(Author's Notes: The last part, I kinda borrowed out of a book of mine called I Am The Christian The Devil Warned You About by Mario Muriello(?). I hope you like it.

Darien: Who will survive now, with both the villains AND this monstrous creature?! Can anyone stand up to him?! If you think you can take Ignorance on, tell us how and why?

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)