Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Eyes White Charizard ❯ Blue Eyes White Charizard ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sakura: Okay, this is a quickie fic that I decided to write when I was thinking about Yu-Gi-Oh and watching Pokémon. I ended up getting the words wrong in the email I was writing and I said, "there's this magic card called leaf stone-" So you see where I got messed up. And I seem to remember awhile back thinking that duel monsters was a lot like the Pokémon Trading Card Game. So I'm just having fun! Deal with it!

Yugi: Yes, you are very messed up and you're seeing things.

Sakura: I own neither Yu-Gi-Oh nor Pokémon but wish I did. And I do see things…like this little kid with the spiky hair that keeps on barging into my nice, peaceful soul room while I'm trying to write.

Yugi: I am not a little kid with spiky hair!

Sakura: And bear with me people! I've only seen this episode about five times. Not nearly enough! So I will make little mistakes that I didn't want to be mistakes. I tried to make the Pokémon look like the monsters they're replacing (i.e. Curse of Dragon is Dragonair, etc.)

Yugi: Enjoy!

~~Blue Eyes White Charizard?
~scene: Kaiba is challenging Yugi to the rooftop duel~

Yugi: I challenge you to a duel, Kaiba!

Kaiba: You're on! How many star chips are we betting?

Joey: ::from background:: Ten!

Tristan: ::elbowing Joey:: Duh, if they bet ten one would have twenty star chips!

Joey: Uh ::counts on fingers::…oh yeah.

Yugi: Five star chips!

Kaiba: Five it is then. ::throws dueling disc at Yugi::

Yugi: ::has to jump to catch it, so it almost goes over the side of the tower:: Gah… ::recovering:: It's time to duel!

Kaiba: I play Machamp in attack mode!

Yugi: Go, Dragonair! Flamethrower! ::Dragonair uses flamethrower and Machamp faints, then disappears:: There! Machamp is no more.

(A/N Using the previews from yugiohkingofgames.com that's all I can really do because I don't remember much…I'm doing my best!)

Kaiba: Ah! Now I use my Haunter in attack mode! Use lick!

Yugi: ::as his Dragonair is destroyed by lick:: No! I play Alakazam!

Kaiba: I play this magic card I have called Lavender Pokémon Tower, which raises my Haunter's attack power!

Yugi: I play Mystical Boxes!

(A/N Okay, I couldn't come up with anything good there. And I know Psychic types are weak against Ghost types but it was the best I could come up with…)

Yugi: Ah, now you see how my Alakazam and your Lavender Pokémon Tower go into two separate boxes, and then swords drive through the one with my Alakazam! But have I destroyed my own Alakazam?

::boxes open to reveal that Alakazam is in the other box and the Lavender Pokémon Tower card in the other, speared through with swords::

Kaiba: Ah! How did you do that?

Alakazam: ::waves his spoons at Kaiba while shaking his head::

Yugi: A psychic never gives away his secrets.

Kaiba: ::thinks, if I throw in the Pokémon that has the flu that I was going to bring to Nurse Joy than maybe Yugi's Pokémon will catch it too!:: Go, Mr. Mime!

Yugi: …? I play Rapidash! Tackle!

::Rapidash tackles Mr. Mime, who faints and disappears::

Kaiba: Ha! You played right into my trap! My Mr. Mime had the flu and now all but your most annoying monsters are unaffected! Now I play all three of my Charizards, and I put them together using the magic card Super Glue!

(A/N Um, no polymerization in Pokémon…)

::the three Charizards come out, super rare white Charizards with blue eyes::

Joey: Wow, the legendary Blue Eyes White Charizards! They're so rare there are only three in the whole world!

(A/N Thanks, Joey, like we didn't know that already…)

Yugi: Ah! Kaiba's created the Blue Eyes Ultimate Charizard! …Now! I know how I can defeat it! I use Jigglypuff!

Kaiba: Ha! That pathetic little creature? No skilled duelist keeps one of those!

Yugi: Jigglypuff, sing! ::whispers to Joey, Téa, Tristan, and Bakura:: Cover your ears! ::throws Jigglypuff a microphone::

Jigglypuff: Jigg-illy puff, jiggillee-ee-eepuff…

Blue Eyes White Charizard: Roa ::yawn:: rooah…zzzz ::all three heads fall asleep::

(A/N Okay, I was also thinking about Fluffy the three-headed dog from Harry Potter…um, don't own Harry Potter…)

Yugi: Now, Jigglypuff! Use hyper beam!

Bakura: A Jigglypuff that knows hyper beam?

::suddenly a black helicopter comes from the sky and landed in the space between Kaiba and Yugi, a man with dark hair and a red and white baseball cap steps out::

Ash: I must confiscate this Jigglypuff.

::Ash picks up a masterball and captures Jigglypuff, then throws a Pokéball at Yugi, who catches it::

Ash: Take this, too. ::gets back in the helicopter with the Pokéball that has Jullypuff in it and takes off::

Everyone except Kaiba and the Blue Eyes White Charizard watch the helicopter in shock::

Kaiba and the Blue Eyes White Charizard: Zzzzz…

Yugi: …Um, I use…whatever is in this Pokéball! ::throws Pokéball and a Celebi comes out::

Celebi: I will destroy!! ::a hyper beam-like blast comes from Celebi, making the sleeping Blue Eyes White Charizard pass out::

Everyone except Kaiba: Yay! Yugi won!

::all head inside the castle::

:time passes, it's now nighttime::

Kaiba: ::still on the tower:: Zzzzzzz…zzz…

::a pink bunny comes over and shakes him::

Kaiba: Zzzzz…ah! What? I'm awake! Where's Yugi? ::sees the bunny shaking him:: AHHHH!!!

Pink Bunny: Hey Kaiba! Hey Kaiba! Hey Kaiba! Hey Kaiba!

Kaiba: NOOO!!!!!!!!!

~~~
Sakura: Did you like it?

Yugi: I like the ending…

Pink Bunny: Hey Yugi! Hey Yugi!

Yugi: Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::runs away::

Sakura: Hehe, okay. This was just a bit of fun for me before I go on vacation…I'll be away for a week! I'm leaving Sunday. Oh, well…I'll write a lot tonight and maybe post it tomorrow…then I have to leave!!! ::sobs::

Yami Yugi: Can I go banish that annoying bunny into the shadow realm?

Sakura: Be my guest!

::Yami Yugi walks off to find Yugi…::

:: ……….. ::

Yami Yugi: AHHHH!!!!!!

::Yami Yugi runs pat with the pink bunny right behind him::

Yami Yugi: AHHH!!! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!