Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Kaiba’s Experiment Gone Wrong ❯ More Mishap Than Before ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
More random insanity as promised. And Joey might be OOC… not too sure. But I know he wanted Duke's cheerleaders once…

Yes! Now I'm calling Giovanni "the blond man." It's easy on me.

Grandpa, Giovanni and [Yami] Bakura are definitely OOC…
But who cares?

And see the bottom later.

Part Five: More Mishap Than Before!

Joey was in the convertible again. NOW he had that six-pack he wanted; one of his cheerleaders was twenty-one.

"I still don't know why you want beer," she said.

"Who cares? We have it!" Joey said. They all drank it and partied all night. It was awesome.

"This Gary guy rocks!" Joey thought. "He has cheerleaders, a cool car… and six awesome cheerleaders! Who needs more in life?" Then he passed out.

* * *

Marik was still in Giovanni's place. What were these… Pokémon? Where was Battle City for that matter? They were in Kanto right now, and Battle City was… wherever it was. But it wasn't in Kanto.

Anyway, Marik was supposed to be the boss of this Team Rocket group. He also had this cat-like thing called a Persian. The others needed Marik's guidance, but he had none to give. How was he supposed to help this evil organization if he didn't know how it ran?

"Uh…" was what he always said. "I'd hate to be this Giovanni guy when he comes back…"

* * *

Everyone in Yu-gi-oh world was back at Yugi's house, including that guy that was in Marik's body.

"I need to contact Team Rocket!" he yelled.

Tracey noticed that a strange necklace appeared on his shirt. "Cool!" he said. Then he turned into someone else, an eviler looking Tracey. His hair was crazier.

"Marik," he said, "I'm tired of waiting! Just give me the Millennium Rod!" Then the man held out his hand.

"This?" the man in Marik's body said, holding it out. "Ok. I have no use for it." The man took the rod. Then he laughed.

"You fool! Once I get the other four items, I shall rule the world!"

"What?! That thing can bring world domination?!" the man in Marik's body said, outraged. "Then give it back!" He then tried to tackle the guy, but he dodged.

"Nyah nyah!" the white-haired guy said, holding the rod out of the other man's reach while sticking out his tongue. "I got this, and you don't! And I got more items!"

"What?!" the blond said. "Give me them, NOW!"

The blond tacked the white-haired man this time, and the rod fell to the floor. The blond grabbed it.

"BWAHAHA! Mine now! Where are the others?" he asked.

"Never! I will never tell you where they are! But maybe you'll be willing to play a Shadow Game for them?" the other man said, smiling evilly.

"No! that' doesn't sound healthy!" the blond yelled.

"That's the point, you fool!" the other man said. "Now lets--" But that's when the blond pounced and took the necklace from the other man's neck.

"Nooooo! I'll be back Marik, and when I do, you'll be sorry! You can't kill me! …"

The evil man disappeared, leaving a very confused Tracey.

"Ow… what happened?"

The blond man tossed the necklace in the air. "I just got this off of you… and now it's mine!" Then the blond looked at Ash's puzzle…

"Oh no you don't!" Ash yelled.

"Gimmie that!" the blond said, pointing at the Millennium puzzle.

Good thing that Ash was a fast runner and the blond guy wasn't. Soon the blond was too tired to take Ash's puzzle.

* * *

Grandpa Motou and Bakura were exhausted. They didn't know that Pokémon took so much care… Bakura had been burnt, soaked, whipped by vines, frozen, and covered in mud! Poor Bakura.

They were lying down on the floor when a woman in a dress came up to Grandpa. Oh boy did he look happy…

"Ready for our date?" she said.

And he was.

"Hey Mr. Motou--" Soon they were gone, and Bakura sighed. "Whatever. I've heard that man was a perv…"

* * *

Misty had let Yugi and Kaiba to a Pokémon center late in the day. She called Professor Oak's lab. Perhaps he had a possible solution…

"Uh, hello?" Bakura said. Misty explained herself. "Uh… the professor is busy."

"With what?"

"Well, he's Yugi's grandpa. He went off with this brown-haired woman. She looked middle-aged… and Mr. Motou looked happy…" Bakura said.

"Oh crap. Who knows what Grandpa's going to do? He can be… er…" Yugi said.

"Are you saying that your grandpa switched bodies with the professor and he's most likely making out with Ash's mom?" Misty said, looking at Bakura. "This isn't helping!" she yelled.

"Chill out. My little brother Mokuba should be working on the problem as we speak," Kaiba said.

"Oh, we're leaving the fate of my friends with a little boy!?" Misty yelled. "You're really smart…"

-tbc-

I hope that Bakura gets his ring back soon. But I don't think Marik wants it… But why am I hoping? I'm the insane author here!

Is it funny? I hope so. But I could just imagine Giovanni trying to use the Millennium items. That, and he and Yami Bakura sound so similar… same voice actor.
Then should I have Yami Bakura go for ruling the world with Team Rocket? Hmm… too bad he didn't switch bodies. Oh well.

And can anyone else see Grandpa as a perv? Well, he is kinda in the manga... he made a comment about Anzu...