Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ryou's Fiancee ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : I do NOT OWN Yugioh! or Ranma 1/2 --;

Ranma ½ © Rumiko Takahashi
Yu-Gi-Oh! © Kazuki Takahashi

Note :I thought that it would be a good idea to rewrite this and the other two chapters. (One because it been so long since I've updated and two because these chapters need to be redone.) I'm actually started to write chapter three again but I thought it would be a good idea to rewrite these first - I'm also rewriting the older chapters of "The Princess Of Avalon And The Prince Of Egypt" and "Tristan's Cousin" Anyways hope ya like this now before I start here are a few things the clear up.

1. When Ranma fell into the spring at the cursed training ground called Jusenkyo; He turned into the girl that drowned there.

2. He's stuck as the girl and can't turn back into a guy

Now on with da ficcy.

~* Ryou's Fiancée *~
Written By : Sakura Istar

~* Prologue *~


A red head ponded her small fist against the giant panda's furry back, she glared at it's back. "LET GO OF ME YOU OLD FOOL!" She yelled as the people around them back up at the girl's out burst and what they saw. A giant panda had the red headed girl over it's shoulder and the girl looked quite pissed. The people were either horrified or just plan shocked at the sight. "Hay... what is that panda doing?" Someone asked. "Got me... but it looks like it's taking her somewhere" Said another. The Panda growled out at the people and they backed away from the giant Panda, the girl sighed and her eyes narrowed. 'How did I get into this situation?' She asked herself as the panda took her away...

~*~*~

(Mean while in Domino City...)

"WHAT?"
Ryou's father blinked at his son's out burst and then sighed. "This was decided six months after you were born" His father calmly said as Ryou's eyes widen at what he was hearing. He Ryou Bakura was engaged to some girl he didn't even know! "But dad! I can't get engaged! I'm to young!" he complained. "Ryou I'm not forcing you into this" Ryou sweat dropped. 'It sounds he is..' "I would be happy if you would get married to her but ... if you still don't want to to get married when your eighteen... you don't have to" He said making Ryou blink. "Besides, even if you don't get married you two can still be friends!" he said with a smile. Mr. Bakura and Genma Saotome had agreed that if Genma had a girl that she would marry his son Ryou. But the day of Genma's child... He never called Mr. Bakura and tell him if it was a boy or a girl... But now 16 years later he called him up and said that he had been training his Daughter in martial arts...

* Ding Dong *

"Oh! that must be them" He said and walked over to the door and open it and he almost fainted at the sight that he saw... There was a giant panda holding a red hair girl who looked very pissed. Ryou sweat dropped, the panda put the girl down in front of them, she crossed her arms over her chest and grumbled.
"Dad... who are they?" Ryou asked suddenly as he glanced up at his father, he shook his head.

"I-I... Don't know!"

Ryou sweat dropped once again.

The then panda held up a sign that said. Tell them girl. The girl sighed slightly and bowed. "I'm Ranma Saotome... sorry about this.." she said softly. Ryou mouth hanged open, this girl was his finacée? she was beautiful to say the least... with her long bright red hair that was done in a braid and beautiful blue eyes. She is wearing a red Chinese shirt and black pants that were kind of big on her and a pair of black shoes. (The Kind that Ranma wears) The girl glanced up at Ryou... and was a little surprised at what she saw... the boy in front of her was handsome looking with long slivery-white hair and chocolate brown eyes. She blinked, and something flashed before her eyes and then it was gone. She blinked again. 'What was that?' "Are you alright?" She looked at Ryou and nodded. "I'm fine" she said slowly. "Ranma, where is your father?" asked Ryou's father. "Right in front of you" Said Ranma calmly as she pointed to the giant
Panda. Ryou and his father fell down Anime style.

Genma (Human Form) and Ryou's dad are talking in one of the rooms while Ranma and Ryou sat on the couch in the living room. Ryou couldn't stop looking at her... two reason...

1. She was VERY BEAUTIFUL and
2. She looked familiar to him.

Ranma saw him looking at her and she glared at him. "What are you looking at?" he turned his head away. "Nothing" He replied softly. Silence was all that was heard in the room. 'C'mon Ranma... he didn't mean anything... he probably got in this the same way I did...' she sighed, Ryou was going to ask what was wrong but there parents came in the living room. "Ranma... Ryou..." Both teens turn there attention to there dads.

"Ranma my dear, meet my son and your fiancée Ryou!" smile Ryou's Father

~ End Prologue ~

Please Review and Tell me what you think of it.

~ Sakura Istar