Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ryou's Fiancee ❯ A Ryou Look A Like? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½ or Yugioh!
Ranma ½ © Rumiko TakahashiYu-Gi-Oh! © Kazuki Takahashi
Note:
I am so sorry this took so long! I lost my Internet and then I had bad writers block. Please enjoy this and thank you all that has reviewed by story so far!
Ryou's FiancéeWritten by: Sakura Ishtar
Chapter 3~* A Ryou Look A Like? *~
Ranma stared up at him; seer shock on her face. As soon as she saw him, she knew that he was not Ryou Bakura, the so called boy that she was now engaged to. Although he looked very much like him, he had this evil look to him and a shiver went down her spine. The guy that stood at the top of the stairs was tall, with long and very wild sliver-white hair going down his back. His eyes were more narrow then Ryou's and has a evil glint in them and the brown color of them were cold looking. His shirt was slightly open at the top since he had unbutton some, to show off some of his skin. His arms crossed over his chest and a smirk formed on his lips as he looked at her. She narrowed her blue colored eyes at him. Who ever this guy was, he looked just like Ryou and she did not like that look in his eyes.
She then pointed a finger at him. "Who the HELL are YOU! And what did you do to Ryou!" She damned as she glared at him. The look a like grinned as he uncrossed his arms and slowly walked down the stairs, making Ranma slowly walk backwards. She glared at him even more and if looks could kill, he would so be dead right now! "Answer me dammit!" He stopped at the end of the stairs and his grin grew; she really hated that grin. She wanted to wipe it off. "Do not worry about the fool, he is unharmed." He replied in a very sexy voice and she swallow hard, he was making her uneasy and she did not like it one bit. "And I am known as Bakura." He said as he walked slowly towards her and she backed up a bit. What in the world was wrong with her? She knew backed away from anyone! She is Ranma Saotome, she never backed away from anyone! But with his guy, who looked so much like Ryou but acted so different, gave her the chills and she did not know why. She sure as hell was not scared of him, so what in the world was it? Then there was that look that he was giving her, at that very moment she wanted to just run out of there away from him.
The next thing she knew, he was right in front of her and he took a hold of her chin in his hand lean closer to her; she stared with wide eyes. How in the world did he get to close. She then felt his thumb brush against her lower lip; her cheeks colored slightly and he had a softer look on his face. Then he lean closer then before and it look like he was about to kiss her... she then shoved him hard in the chest and he fell back a few feet. He looked shocked at first when he stared at her as she glared daggers at him; then he grin as he stood up. "You're still a wild cat." He said as he walked closer to her again. "Shut the hell up!" She yelled as she ran towards him and threw a punch at him, only to have him block her attack. Then with his other hand he grabbed her wrist and painfully pulled it behind her back, then he grabbed her around the waist with his other arm and held her tight against his chest.
"Let go of me!" She growled out. He only smirked. "I thought you would be more fun." He said slowly and she blinked. ' What? ' He then grinned as he lean his head on top of her small shoulder. "But I guess I was wrong, which hardly ever happens." Her eyes flared up at that. ' What gives him the right to taunt me like that! And what the hell does he mean! He really pisses me off! ' She thought to herself as she struggled against his hold. His grip only tighten. She did the only thing that she could think of that moment. She kicked him hard in the shin, and I mean hard! He growled out in pain as he let go of her quite fast, giving her the chance to grab his arm and flip him over her shoulder, making him land on his back; then thinking fast he kicked her making her trip and fall right on top of him; He then grabbed her and flipped her onto the ground making her land on the ground and him being on the top, he pinned her wrists above her head. He growled at her as she struggled to get out of his grip, but it was no use. He was just too strong for her. So she did the next best thing, she glared with all her might. "Let me go, you bastard!" He glared at the girl. "You are still a pain in my rear, Ranko!"
She stared at him with wide eyes, shock all over her face. "What the hell are you talking about?" She said as she narrowed her eyes. "My name is Ranma. R-A-N-M-A!" She said slowly as to try saying it to a child. He looked surprise but then raise a sliver brow. Did she not know who she was? Perhaps she lost her memory of it? He smiled that grin of his and she so did not like it. ' This will work even better ' He the crushed his lips against hers and she screamed inside his mouth as her eyes became very wide. ' I- What the hell! Why is he kissing me! ' Her cheeks were now a bright red, almost the same color as her hair. She tried to push him away, but she couldn't, because he had pinned her down from before. ' No! I don't want this! ' She screamed inside of herself. He then let go of her lips and they both breathed heavy. He then lean and kissed her cheek close to her ear. "I will see you again, my wild flower." He said softly as he closed his eyes. The next thing she knew, he laid his head down between her shoulder and neck and his grip loosen on her; she blinked as the sliver-white haired boy's hair was not as wild as it was before and he lifted his head and blinked his kind and soft chocolate brown eyes.
Ryou Bakura binked. ' What in the world happen. ' He then looked down and saw a very flushed Ranma on her back with her hands above her head, his hands lightly around her wrist to pin her down. And her pink lips swollen. And he was on top of her... He blinked once, then twice. Then his whole face turned beet red. He let go of her so fast and fell onto his rear as he held out his hands in front of him in a afraid manner. "I-I'm s-sorry." He said as he pleaded. She blinked as she sat up. Now that she thought about it, there was a dark aura around him before, but now he was acting like the Ryou that she had met not to long ago. "Uh, w-what is going on." He asked in a small voice. Now she really did stare at him with shock. Did he not know what had happen? "You don't remember?" she asked; the blush on her face was now only a tint on her cheeks; He nodded his head and a sweat drop formed on the side of her head. ' Well this is really weird! ' "You alright Ryou?" She asked with concern. He blinked twice. "Yes, I'm quite fine." ' Only had the shock of my life, almost thought she was going to kill me.. ' "But why wouldn't I be..."
Silents...
' Oh Bloodly hell! What did Bakura do! ' Ryou began to panic and sweat really bad. ' I hope he didn't hurt her. ' He then notice Ranma moving closer and he almost fainted.
"Who the hell is Bakura?"
:::::
Both Ryou and Ranma sat uneasy on Ryou's bed. Ryou just want to fall in a hole, this was the one thing that he did not want to happen. Even though he had just met Ranma, he had small feelings for the girl, and he was not to sure of those feelings. But he knew for sure that the one thing that he didn't want was for her to get hurt or killed by anyone. Ranma on the other hand was very uneasy; she had explained what happen, well all but one detail. That kiss. She would rather kill herself then tell Ryou that. She kept telling her self that she was a boy in a girls body; but when he kissed her it was like she felt it before and she did not like it. But was really weird, is that Bakura guy. What Ryou told her was that he is a spirit of 5,000 year old tomb robber or King of Thieves. And what was the whole wild cat and wild flower thing? Everything was so puzzling right now, and she really did not now what she was really feeling.
"Is he resting inside of you?" She finally asked; he stared. "What?" he asked. Ranma sighed. "That Bakura guy, where is he now?" ' I wanna know so I can punch him really hard for kissing me. ' "Uh, remember that millennium item I told you about?" she nodded. "Well he is resting inside on it and it is around my neck" he explain, now noticing the golden ring around his neck. "Then take it off!"
"I can't" he said softly. "And why not?" She asked. "He said that he would kill my friends if I did such a thing." he said with a sad look on his face. "Believe me, it is not like I did not try to, I have. It has only given me grief when I have tried to take it off." He said with a sad look on his face. She frowned; she wondered what Bakura could have done. He then looked at her straight in the eye. "Are you sure he did not do anything to you?" He asked; she blushed slightly and turned her face away. "We just fought, that is it." Ryou had the feeling that she was not telling the whole truth, but he wouldn't push her. He sat up from the bed. "I think it is best that we go to bed." He said, she nodded and watched him turn off the lights and laid down onto the floor into the sleeping bag. She laid down on the bed and pulled the covers over her and laid on her side.
"Good night"
"Night"
:::::
The spirit of the millennium puzzle open his red violet eyes; He was trying to rest inside his soul room, but so far it was no good. The reason? It was that girl that they had met that was with Ryou. He could not place it, but she did seem familiar to him for some reason. He felt a weird aura around her and he wondered what it could be. He sat up in the bed that he is sleeping and shook his head. He had been thinking about a lot of things as of late. He had lost his memory and that bothered him quite a lot; but he did find out that he is a ex-pharaoh that was sealed into the millennium puzzle, but for what reason was unknown to him. He had dealt with a lot of things since he was released and he made friends as well. But what puzzled him the most was that girl. He felt like she was strong, she did show that when she beat that guy up at the school.
' I better keep a close eye on that girl, just in case she could be a enemy ' he thought to himself as he laid back down and tried to go to sleep.
:::::
Ranma groaned as she sat up from the hard floor; she blinked and stood. Everything was kind of foggy and hard to see. "Where in the world am I? !" Ranma gasped; her voice, it sounded more like a guys. He saw a pond and ran towards it and looked into water. Instead of the girl body that she was trapped in; she saw that he was a he! He was tall with black wild hair tied into a braided pigtail; it was not as long as the girl form. It only went a bit over his shoulders. His eyes were a blue color and his skin slightly tan. His Chinese that we wore was no longer to big for him; he was toned with muscles. He did the first thing that came to mind... he jumped for joy. "Yahooo! I'm a guy, I'm a guy!" He was so happy right now! Now that he was a guy he could get out of that stupid engagement! Then kill that Bakura guy!
"What the hell?"
Ranma blinked and turned around and almost had a heart attack. There standing in front of him was his girl form; only her bright red hair was let down in waves going down to her waist. A white sleeveless dress that came to her mid thigh and nothing on her feet. Any idiot could see that she was very beautiful. But he saw pure shock on her face. "What the hell is going on?" she said in a weak voice. "I-I don't now" He was speechless; what in the world was going on. She was shaking, and Ranma slowly walked up to her. "Hay are you alright-!" "No! I'm not alright! I thought I was stuck in this girl form, only to see my original body in front of me!" She screamed out. "Hay, what are you talking about, this is my body. I'm really a boy, not a girl!" he argued. Her eyes widen as she stared at him. "What?"
"The boy is right."
Girl-Ranma and Ranma turned and looked up at who spoke. A women, who looked just like girl-Ranma, only she looked like she was in her twenties or so with very long wavy red hair and narrow green eyes. A beautiful white v-style dress and golden arm bands around her arms and golden earrings. "Who are you?" the girl asked. "My name is Thea, I am your mother Ranko." She said in a clear voice. Ranma and now the girl known as Ranko stared in shock. "What are you talking about, my name is Ranma-"
"No it is not, you are not Ranma Saotome; that young man next to you is Ranma Saotome." Ranko swallowed hard. "What are you talking about." She asked. "You died 5,000 years ago; you drowned when you were just fourteen years of age. Because I did not want your death to be in vain, I asked the gods to make you be reborn in a world that you would be truly happy in. But some how, you were trapped inside this young boy. And when he fell into the spring he was trapped inside your body. Your minds are linked together and so thinking that you were Ranma Saotome, you thought that you were trapped inside a girls body." She explained. Both teens raised an brow. "You expect me to believe that?"
The women smiled. "No, not really. But it is the truth." Ranko stared at the women. "If it is the truth then how can we get out of this mess?" she asked. "You can't, at least not yet. I can only tell you so much my daughter." Ranko and Ranma stared in disbelief. This had to be some kind of dream, this was so not real. It had to be. "You must go to sleep now; I will tell you more when it is time." Hay wait a minute-!" Ranko eyes shot up as she sat up in the bed really fast; breathing hard. She looked around and saw that she was back in Ryou's room. Ryou was sleeping on the floor and she was sleeping in his bed. She place her face in her hands and groaned, trying to calm down her fast heart beat. This was just to much; her name was not Ranko; she is Ranma Saotome and she was a boy trapped inside a girls boy... but now she was not to sure. She had a feeling that women was telling her the truth and that she was her mother. First the whole thing with Bakura and now this.
' What am I going to do? ' she question as she laid back down, her head hitting the soft pillow.
End Chapter 3
Okay I did change some stuff in this chapter (For those that had read it before.) I wanted to make it longer but I could not think of anything. Please let me now if there is any misspelled words. If anyone has any idea what I should do next please let me know. In chapter 4 should Kuno or Ryoga come into play? Please let me know!