Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Fencing ch2 ❯ Fencing ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AmandaInuyasha50396: Well let's get on with the ficcie. I'D better get on with this story so some people can't mess up my typing.

Yami: Yeah before her mother messes up Amanda's train of thought with real dumb messages.

Chapter 2

Normal day in Domino (yeah right)

"Yugi where are you?"

"I am in my room mom, what is it?"

"I will tell you when I come up there."

=Oh! No Yami hide I can't let mom know about you just yet. =

_Why is that Yugi? _

= Let's just say she would probably freak out if she saw you spiritual form she does not do unexpected surprises yet. =

_ I know be back soon Yugi_

=See you Yami. =

(Yami phases into the puzzle just before Yugi's mother comes in the room.)

" Hi Honey!"

"Oh. Uh.Hi. Mom what is it?"

" Well it is a Saturday morning you are not staying in the house all day are you? Lately you have just been keeping to yourself all the time is there something wrong, Yugi you know you can tell me anything."

"Annoying."
"Who said that was it you Yugi?"

"No that was not me, {sigh} there is something I need to tell you."

"That you are pretty but still annoying, He he."

=Yami. =

_What? _

=I know you said those things, the puzzle was vibrating when you said that. =

_ Seriously? _

=Yeah my mom is around remember? =

_Duh! I am messing with her mind it is fun, He He. _

=I have to tell her she is starting to suspect something. =

_Be careful Yugi, I have a bad feeling about this. _

=I will be careful Yami; it is my mom I am worried about. =

"Mom there is something I need to tell you."

=================Yami's Pov==========

Oh no Yugi's mom is not going to like this surprise! Heck I don't even like surprises and I don't even think Mrs. Motu likes them any more than I do. Oh! Great she is going to freak out!

{Yami's transparent cell phone vibrates in his pocket.}

"Hello?"

"I sense your worry big brother, look I know Mrs. Motu will be fine with you being a spirit."

"Are you sure little sister?"
"Don't worry big brother, any way I have to go now bye."

"Bye."

"Love you Yami."

"I love you to Sophie."

{Phone beeps in Yami's hand.} He sighs and puts the phone back in his pocket.}

Well here comes the surprise brace you self Yami Yugi. {He sits down on one of the staircases.}

===========End Yami's Pov=========

"So what is this I need to tell you something I need to tell you mobo jumbo?"

"Well you have noticed I kind of I keep closing my eyes a lot."

" Constantly but continue Yugi."

"Well I can telepathically talk to a spirit that was a pharaoh 5,000 years ago."

"Seriously my son?"

"Yes mother why would I joke about this."

=Get ready for it Yami, when I say do you want to meet him I will wink at you then come out in your spirit form.=

_ Physical form or spiritual form Yugi? _

=Physical that way if necessary she can touch you. =

Okay but it is your funeral if she attacks me.

= I am prepared for that. =

_See you in a few. _

=Yeah cool thanks Yami. =

_ No problem. _

"Yugi are you in there?"

"Where could I go mother?"

"Oh! You were saying that you talk to a spirit."

" Right I can. (Gulp)"

"Do you really want me to do that?"
"Yeah you were saying."

Do you really want to meet him (wink)?"

"Yeah if it proves that you talk to a pharaoh, does he were formal clothes or regular clothes?"
" See for yourself."

(Yami phases out of the puzzle and cast a blinding white light blinding Yugi and his mother; Yugi and his Mom shield their eyes, Yami's physical form appears in front of Yugi: the bright light seeps into Yami.

==========Yugi's mother's Pov==================

What is with this bright light? And who is this fine looking god of a man in front of me? Is this the pharaoh Yugi was talking about? I guess I will find out for sure. (Sigh)

===========End Pov========================

The weird light disappears and Yami and older looking version of Yugi (Yami is wearing Blue jeans and a black tank-top.) appears.

"Mom this is the pharaoh spirit I was talking about."

"Hi Mrs. Motu."

" A Pharaoh He Looks just like Yugi's ( she faints, Yami Catches her and lies her on Yugi's bed and places a blanket up mid waist.)

" Is she gonna be all right Yami?"

(Yami's millennium symbol on his forehead to glow faintly.)

"She is fine Yugi just give her a few minuets all of this surprise is a lot for her to take in."

"Okay I am just glad she is all right."

A few minuets later

" Mrs. Motu are you all right?"

(Groans softly Mrs. Motu tried to sit up on her own but found moving difficult because she had not slept well the last few nights, but Yami helped her up on Yugi's wall by the bed he made sure she was well balanced and looked at her right in the eyes.)

(Deep voice) " Are you all right Mrs. Motu?"

"Yeah I am but who are you?"

"I am the Pharaoh spirit Yugi was talking about."

"(Down low) He looks like Yugi's father."

"Well I haven't heard that one before, that is a new one me."

"Well you do almost identical except the eye on your forehead."

"Oops I forgot I still had the millennium symbol showing, sorry about that."(Eye disappears)

"Now this is scary you look identical to Yugi's father Though are much cutter than Yugi's father?"

(Sweet drop at the back of Yami's head)

"Um thanks I think."

"What is your name pharaoh spirit?"

"Don't act so formal around me it drives me nuts!"

"Well I would call you by your name if I knew it."

"It is Yami Yugi just call me Yami."

"I will keep that in mind, so tell me a little about yourself."

(Yami lets go of Mrs. Motu and sits in Yugi's desk chair and Yugi sits on his bed near his mother.)

"Mrs. Motu you are drooling."

"Oh I am I didn't notice."

"Yeah it is kind of weird mom."

(Mrs. Motu wipes the drool from her mouth.)

==============Yugi's Pov===========

What is mom thinking? Why would she be drooling? Is it Yami's babe magnet appeal? I will ask Yami see if he notices.

=Yami, have you noticed anything weird with my mom lately? =

_ Yeah come to think of it I have noticed. _

=Well can you hear her thoughts?=

_ I am not probing her mind right now. _

= I see but can you? =

_ Yeah but I don't want to right now. _

= Darn I am beginning to think she likes you the way she is drooling. =

Both laughing.

===========End Pov================

"Mrs. Motu, Yami, and Yugi."

"Yeah what do you want Shadi?"

"Now that the pharaoh has been introduced to the mother of Yugi more caution must be used now that the mother of Yugi knows of Yami.

"Shadi what do you really want to know?"

"To see that the pharaoh is not exposed to the wrong people in the public: for is Yami the Pharaoh and Yugi, can they really keep this secrets of the pharaoh form the forces of darkness."

"Hello this is Yugi's mother we are talking about my secret is safe with her."

"Are you sure my pharaoh?"

"Yes and drop the formal act Shadi it drives me nuts when you do that, address me as you normally address Yugi just call me by my name."

(Shadi gets up from the floor he was sitting in front of Yami.)

" I have grown accustomed to calling you pharaoh lord Yami.

"Grrr knock that off you are driving me crazy, your are worse thanYani when he gets caffeine hyper."

"I see I apologize Yami in the meantime I must tike my leave."

(Shadi disappears as mysteriously as he had appeared, leaving Mrs. Motu confused.)

"Does that happen a lot?"

"Not usually Mrs. Motu."

"Only when the world is in danger."

"You are right Yami, or when there is a disturbance in the mystical balance."

"Why do you think that mysterious man was so concerned about your being a spirit?"

"He doesn't want to many people knowing Yami is a spirit much less a pharaoh."

"Who else knows about Yami' story?"

" Well Joey, Mai, Tristan, Ishisu, Malik, Marik, Ryou, Bakura, Seto Kiba, Mokuba Kiba, Serenity, Shadi, Tea, and Tea Gardner, and Grandpa."

"Don't forget about Duke and, Yugi and now you Mrs. Motu."

"Your right Yami all of my friends know."

"Yami, Yugi, Dinah, breakfast."

"Coming father."

"Coming Gramps."

"Coming Grandpa."

Yugi, Dinah, and Yami go down to breakfast.

Phone rings

"Hello Motu residence Solomon speaking."

"Is Yami Yugi there?"

" Yes hold on, Yami phone is for you!"

"Thank you Gramps.""Hello this is Yami speaking."

"Hi Yami are you and Yugi coming out today?"

"Yes after we eat breakfast with M r. and Mrs. Motu."

"She knows since when Yami?"

"Since Yugi told Mrs. Motu this morning."

"Oh! What was her reaction?"
"She said something about me looking like Yugi's father then she fainted."

"I see I am going to meet the rest of the gang and meet you in the park."

"See you later Mokuba."

"Damm Yami you are good.""

"No I have caller ID on the phone."

"See you later Yami."

"Bye Mokuba."

Phone hangs up.

"Well we had better get going if we want to see the gang, Ready Yami?"

"Let's do this Yugi."

Yami and Yugi leave the house right before Yami grabs his car keys.

At Park

Afternoon Yami finds a poster on the windshield of his Mercedes Benz he looks at it.

"Guys look at this poster."

"Where did you find that Yami?"

The whole Yu-Gi-Oh cast members I mentioned when I said all the characters, Jimmy Kudo, Mina Leighton, Avril Leighton, and Amanda Leighton who are from Trusted Angel pervious fic, were all looking at the poster Yami was reading.

"Wow a real fencing class in the Feudal era, neat."

"Question is how do we get to Tokyo Japan?"

"Duh have the people who can drive take us there."

"So that leaves Yami Yugi Yani Yugi Mai Valentine, Seto's limo driver and helicopter, and Pegasus' helicopter and limo driver, then of course you Mina, and Mrs. Motu."

"Some of us have to make sure it is okay by our parents first."

"True some us can't be left alone."

"Where is Grandpa Motu any way Yami?"

" At home with his daughter."

"Try using your cell phone to see what Mrs. Motu says."

Yami calls home on his phone.

"Hi Mrs. Motu this is Yami."

" I know on the caller ID it says Yami's Cell, what is the problem?"
"Oh no problem I just want your okay on something but I would rather show you in person what I found in my car."

"I see so you want me to come down there and discuss this in a mannered way?"

"Yes that is why I used my cell phone to call home."

"I like your approach Yami, I will see you in a few minuets see ya Yami."

"See you Mrs. Motu."

"Yami one other thing call me Dinah."

"Is that your name Dinah?"

"Yes it is."

"I will keep that in mind."

Phone shuts off and a few minutes later a red Honda pulls up in front of Mina's Chevy Silverado.

"So what did you want me to see Yami?"

"Take a look at this Dinah."

Reads poster Yami handed her

"You and your siblings and Yugi want to do this?"

They huddle together and decide to go.

Sophie takes the paper from Dinah and reads where to go and who to meet.

"Well we had better pack everything tonight so we are ready by morning, Jimmy you are still sleeping over right?"

"Right."

They leave for their houses Jimmy was sleeping over at the Motu house.

"Well are you going to this fencing class Jimmy?"

"Yeah maybe I can solve a case like how that poster got into Yami's windshield."

"Is that all goes through your mind Jimmy."

"Of course not Yugi I was joking around."

Yani thinking ("Yeah right)."

"Are you all right Yani."