Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Awaken The Light ❯ Serenity's Acomplishments In Another World ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
SERENITY’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN ANOTHER WORLD

Serenity was then brought to the pokemon demension . She first went to a proffessor and goot a torchic for her first pokemon . She then later on caught a Skitty , Poochyena , two Evees , a Lapras , and a Ponyta . Two years later , she accomplished everything and won all the badges and was named Pokemon Master . She also have time to enter contests and win ribbons and many trophies .

She remembered the times that she had so much fun with her senshi and compared them with her pokemon.

Her pokemons have also grown . Skitty have evolved into Delcatty , one Evee into Umbreon , and the other into Espeon , while Torchic became a Blazekin , and Ponyta into a Rapidash . They trust each other and Serenity trained them really hard to learn many attacks . Because of who Serenity is , she gave them the power to talk to her in mind links .

She also trained very hard and in hand to hand combat too . They were also always camping in places wherever they go for Serenity never stayed in one place more than once . She was always traveling and meeting many new people on the road . She knew that her destiny was not here for it also lies somewheree else . . She trained in the morning and at night she trains herself . Her pokemon is also very protective of her and the thought of it made her think that they are like her senshis .

A lone tear dropped down her porcelain face as she thought about them , for they had sacrificed there lives for her and she couldn't help them at all . A lone tear dropped down her porcelain face as she thought about them , for they had sacrificed there lives for her and she couldn't help them at all .