Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Awaken The Light ❯ Dead Silence ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
DEAD SILENCE

Everybody was quiet and you could even hear a pin drop . Everybody was silent and there eyes popped out . Even the teacher was a bit surprised .

Serenity : Is something wrong ?

Everybody stared at her saddened face and immediately felt guilty . They just felt it . The teacher quickly shook her head as she placed her next to Joey and Seto growled again . Man he’s been growling so damn much today !!

Ms.Jerikin : Now , it’s free class time , do what you want .

Serenity : Nice to meet you , I’m Serenity Kaiba .

Joey : I’m the one and only Joey Wheeler .

Serenity : Oh so you’re the one Seto was talking about .

Joey : What did he said about me ?

Serenity : He called you a chihuahua , is that your nickname ?

Joey : He called me a WHAT !? Hey Kaiba what did ya call me again ?

Seto : I told Serenity a chihuahua . Quit yappin too .

Joey : You jerk !!

Yugi : Hey calm down Joey .

Joey : That guy insulted me !!

Ryou : Joey , you don’t want detention do you now ?

Joey : No , fine .

Serenity saw Yugi and almost hugged him . That was his father !! But a bit too short but she knew everything here and also knew that her father was inside the puzzle on him . She didn’t know that a particular boy with lavender eyes was staring at her . He was checking her out . She looked his way and cerulean blue eyes met lavender eyes . She blushed and looked away . She had been secretly also checking him out too . But her face darkened for she still felt depressed for the death of her friends . She just listened as they chatted .