Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Camp's Moonlight ❯ A Man of Cold Blood ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Camp's Moonlight

By Crystallic Star

Disclaimer: Don't own anything.

A:N: I'm back and better then ever! YAY! And I broke the awful writer's block for this story at last!I just felt oddly inspired because it was summer, so I started writing again ^_^! And I'm making characters from the Slayers as camp instuctors...

Chapter 5: A Man of Cold Blood

Seto sat up in his bed. It was all a dream? Yes.(A:N: Bet you all weren't expecting it all this to be a dream? But it was. It's confusing actually...^_^;;) He was still in his own mansion...but...as he looked over to the other side of the room, he found that all his bags for camp were there.

'Jeez...what a dream...and was I out of a character and it was all so blurry...' Seto thought as he laid back down," Maybe it was a prediction of something that WILL happen once I get to camp..."

"Seto? Are you alright? You were talking in your sleep." Mokuba's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

"It's alright. It was all just a bad dream." Seto said.

"Oh...Who's Usagi?" Mokuba asked.

"Go back to sleep!" Seto ordered quickly.

~~*~~

Seto, in the back row of the bus, stared at the back of people's head, trying to find a certain person. He found her, or the back of her head more like it. She was chomping down on food...making it seem more like her...

'If she's real...maybe everything else in my dream will be as well...' Seto thought. But then, Pegusas and this Diamond person were going to appear and take this Usagi girl away from him. Would it really happen?,' I'll only be sure when I see the camp people. If Usagi and me get to be partners and share the last cabin...and the camp people are wackos...then I'll be sure...'

"HEY! LOOK! That's Seto Kaiba!!" A girl screeched, she was sitting infront of him.

"Oh no..." Seto groaned and sank into his seat.

~~*~~

"Seto Kaiba?" Usagi asked," HERE?! IN THIS BUS?! Wow..."

"He's in the back row." The boy next to her said.

"Haha...I see him! Maybe he'll notice me! HEY KAIBA!!!" Usagi cried as she waved at him with much enthusiasm. He did catch her, blushed, glared and turned his gaze away, totally confusing Usagi...

~~*~~

As the campers, some happy and some depressed(much like Seto was...), two camp instuctors came up to them. On an orangish red-head with red eyes, and the other had black hair and blue eyes. Both were kinda short to be 20 years old...as most camp instuctors were...

"Listen up! I'm Lina Inverse, the camp instuctor, principle or whatever you call those people! Just remember that I'm in charge here! And if you steal. or do anything bad, and I mean anything...you better hope nobody catches you, because if they do..." Lina cracks her knuckles and a red battle aura surrounds her," There will be hell to pay. Do you understand?!"

Everybody noddded in fright, except Seto.

"Oh please..." Seto muttered," Like that flat-chested, little girl, and poor excuse for an adult can hurt me..."

"WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY?!" Seto froze as he realized that she had pretty good hearing.

"YOU will pay for that!" Lina screamed and was about to attack Seto when the other girl stopped her.

"Now now, Miss Lina. You don't want to get arrested for murder on your first day of being in charge of camp would you?" The girl asked," And anyway kids! I'm Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun! The Ultimate Ally of Justice and vice principle and instuctor here!"

"The camp people in my dream weren't this wacko..." Seto muttered.

~~*~~

"And finally...Usagi and Seto Kaiba." Amelia called, reading from a list.

"B-but...I have to stay in a cabin with a BOY?!" Usagi protested," Even thought he IS a cutie..."

Seto blushed at that comment,'I liked the dream better...this is just wierd...'

"But you two were the last two people left...It somehow worked out that way since there was an odd amount of boys and girls and-" Lina cut of Amelia.

"Just get to your cabins and come back to the center of camp by 4:30 PM. You both look like you're mature enough to handle this...Got that?!" Lina asked, glaring at both of them.

Nod. Nod.

"Good. Here are your keys, map, and camp uniform." Lina handed all these things to Usagi," Now get moving! I want you both dressed in there uniforms at the appointed time, and you both better come at the same time and you better get moving since its already 4:10! MOVE IT!"

Usagi didn't have to hear it twice and was already running with Seto lightly jogging behind.

"Think everything will go fine?" Amelia asked.

"Not a chance."

~~*~~

"Hurry up!" Seto yelled impatienly," We're going to be late!"

"I'm always late!" Usagi cried back. Then she ran out of her room in the uniform," Done."

"Great, now let's get go-ING!" Seto cried out in suprise as Usagi grabbed his hand and ran out the door.

"It's 4:29 and it'll take a miracle for us not to be late!"Usagi cried.

~~*~~

Lina tapped her foot impatienlty," 5 more seconds and they're-"

"WE'RE HERE AND RIGHT IN TIME!" Usagi cried out.

"Yes...exactly 4:30...to the second as well..." Seto said in amazement.

"Well, being late all my life helps with that." Usagi explained.

"AHEM!" Lina's voice caught their attention,"Anyway...This is just a quick intro...You already now Amelia and me, but we're going to introduce you to all the other teachers."

"Hiya kids! I'm Gourry Gabriev, I'm in charge of the outdoor activities." A blonde man with a dumb smile introduced and then whispered," I also test the food to make sure it isn't poisioned..."

"I'm Sylphiel Nels Lahda and I'm the cook-"

"Awesome one at that." Gourry complimented. Sylphiel blushed.

"Thank you, Gourry-sama." She said," and I'm also the nurse."

"Zelgadis Greywers. I'll be teaching you about rocks, rock climbing, and I'm also the discipliner next to Lina." Zel told them. Seto couldn't figure it out, but Zel reminded him too much of himself...and his voice was identical to his own.(Seto and Zelgadis have the same japanese voice actor, if you didn't already know that...)

"Xellos! And I'll be taking care of everything else!" Xellos chirped, putting on his usual cheery grin," And I'll be taking care of...the kids who try to run away..."

His grin dropped and his eyes opened. People shivered as the temperature dropped. Then his grin popped back in place.

"Filia Ul Copt and I'm in charge of teaching you about nature, the wrongs of nasty mazoku, anything else." Filia said, aiming a glare at Xellos.

"Is it just me or are these people really people you don't want mess with?" Usagi whispered to Seto.

"I have the same feeling. The only two that are probably not capable of being violent is probably that Gabriev guy and the Sylphiel girl." Seto told her.

"Questions?" Filia asked.

A girl raised her hand," I saw how you and Mr.Xellos there keep looking at each other, are you two in an affair?"

"WHAT?!" Screeched Filia at the same time as Xellos yelled," YES!"

"SICK NASTY TWISTED NAMAGOMI!!!" Filia screamed, taking out a mace and smashing Xellos with it, but she missed and hit Lina.

"Shimatta..." Filia whispered.

Lina screamed, banging Xellos over the head by accident, he went flying into Amelia, who punched him, then into Zel, who also hit him. Then there was a huge cloud as everybody but Sylphiel, Gourry and Zel were standing outside of it. But Zel had a mallet with a Xellos and a slash mark over it in his hand, he occasionaly would smash Xellos's head each time it appeared from the cloud of dust.

The students watched, all struck dumb, some bidding on who would get out alive.

"See. Most of them are lunatics." Seto said cooly.

"You talk like this isn't something to worry about? How do you keep your cool like that? It's nearly impossible when the camp teachers are having a huge fight right in front of you." Usagi said in awe.

"Years of practice, I guess...There guys are almost like the group I know, just a lot more crazy and violent..." Seto explained.

"Crazy and violent is right...Which one do you think will get out victorious?" Usagi asked.

"I get Lina would...Xellos doesn't stand a chance against three angry girls. One with a mace and the others with brute strength." Seto said, nodding cooly.

~~*~~

"I NEVER thought short people like Miss Amelia or Miss Lina could punch like THAT!" Usagi exclaimed as they walked back to the cabin.

"I wonder if Yuugi could, if he got angry that is...that's a scary thought..." Seto shuddered as the thought of a Yuugi with Lina's strength and temper came to mind.

"You know Yuugi Motoh?! Oh...of course you do! You dueled him, didn't you?" Usagi asked.

"I'd...rather not talk about it..." Seto muttered.

"I'm sorry if I offended you..." Usagi said quickly.

"You're right. You did offend me." Seto said coldly," You shouldn't have said that."

"But how was I to know?!" Usagi complained.

"You could start by not talking." Seto answered her with a cold stare.

"That's rude." Usagi huffed.

Seto didn't say anything, just kept on walking. Usagi was thinking things were getting awkward and tried to start up conversations again.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Usagi asked.

"A younger brother."

"Wow...do you get along well with your brother. My brother and I don't. We argue most of the time." Usagi said sheepishly," But I guess most siblings do."

"We get along well. I would do anything to keep my brother safe. He means everything in the world to me since he's the only family I have left..." Seto ended with a whisper, trying to keep from breaking down,"I've lost him before...and I couldn't bare that..."

"Aw...it's alright...he's probably home and safe right now." Usagi said comfortingly, patting him on the shoulder," HEY cheer up, gloomy! There's nothing to worry about! And if something does happen to your brother! I promise I will track down the person who hurt or kidnapped him and deal with him myself!"

"Why? You don't even know him." Seto stuttered.

"But I know enough that you both love each other dearly and whoever tries to break that bond is a REALLY REALLY bad person! And I couldn't stand seeing a friend's loved one being taken away. Trust me, I know how it feels." Usagi said.

"F-friend?" Seto stammered.

"Of course! We get along well, don't we? Even though we do have a little bickering here and there." Usagi said cheerfully as they stood infront of their cabin now.

"I guess so..." Seto said uncertainly as they entered.

"Great!" Usagi chirped. She then hugged him, suprising him a lot and he blushed.

"And if you ever need me for anything...or just need some comfort. I'll be there." Usagi told him and then turned to go to her own room.

"Thanks..." Seto whispered.

~~*~~

Seto sat on his bed, and took out his notebook. Mokuba had asked him to keep a journal so he could read to find out what happened at camp if Seto was to busy to tell him.

"First day, I found a friend...a peculiar friend who I never thought I would even get along with..."

A:N So? Was this chapter better then the rest? Should I keep going? Please Review and tell me.