Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Strange things happan ❯ being watched ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4

Being Watched

So the gang has a new friend helping them with their fight. But they are not the only ones. Bloodwin, Lubu and Marik have also got a new friend. He is a 16 year old boy named Bones.

Bones So……. Who we fighting?

Lubu ZHOU YU!!!!!

Marik YUGI!!!!!!!

Lubu NO, ZHOU YU!!!!!!!!

Marik HE CAN WAIT!!!!!!!!

Lubu NO HE CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloodwin YOU TWO, STOP AGURING!!!!!!!

Bones I'm confused

Bloodwin Don't worry Bones, at the moment we are not fighting anyone!!!

Marik and Lubu BUT…….

Bloodwin No buts!! My spell to take Yugi's puzzle is nearly complete. After that I will watch them to see what they are planning.

Meanwhile back with the gang. Renamon has taken Alan up to the rooftops to train him while Mary, Yugi and Yoh are talking.

Yugi I hope Renamon is going easy on Alan, I mean he is only human.

Mary I'm pretty sure Alan is fine.

At that moment a Renamon falls down off the rooftop and hits the floor hard.

Yoh Alan? Is that you?

Alan Who do you think it is?

Renamon (from the rooftop) Know see if you can jump back up on this roof Alan!!

Alan ……Okay, here I go!!

Alan bends his knees and jumps. He gets half way and then falls back down.

Alan owwwww

Renamon You are not trying hard enough!!!! Now jump again and this time use your full weight not just your legs!!!! NOW JUMP!

Alan Okay, here I go again.

To Alan's surprise he made it to the top of the roof.

Yoh Hay Yugi, where's that thing around your neck.

Yugi What thing around my neck

Mary I think what Yoh's trying to say is that your puzzle is gone.

Yugi What!!!

Mary Wait (sniffing) there's someone watching us!

A rustling sound was heard from behind them. Yoh went to look if anyone was there but he couldn't see anyone.

Bloodwin (whispering) that was close.

Mary Hay Alan!!!

Alan What!!!

Mary Can you see anyone that looks suspicious?

Alan No!!

Bloodwin (whispering) I got to get me that fox!!!

In a puff of smoke he returns to his lair.

Find out what will happen in the next chapter..