Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ This is Gonna Be Fun ❯ American Idol Part 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own Angel and me!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Sora: Now what?
 
AmyR: You don't have a script?
 
Sora: Nope.
 
AmyR: Then, on with the fic!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Everyone is in Amy's room and they are…BORED! It's a sad sight to see. Sonic and Shadow are playing chess, Amy is watching Sonic and Shadow, Knuckles is reading a National Geographic Magazine, Rouge is honoring the Master Emerald, Tikal is no where to be found, Tails is tied up, Cream is planning on dominating the world, Sora is listening to his Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack, and AngelT is also listening to her KH Soundtrack. Until suddenly, she gets an idea.
 
AngelT: I GOT AN IDEA!!!!!
 
Everyone jumped at this.
 
Shadow: What kind of idea?
 
AngelT: This is gonna be fun!
 
After a cloud of smoke, they see a stage in the middle of the room. And in front of the stage, are a table and three chairs.
 
Announcer dude: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to American Idol!
 
Audience: * cheers*
 
Announcer dude: And now, lets meet our judges! Randy!
 
Audience: * cheers*
 
Announcer dude: Paula!
 
Audience: * roars*
 
Announcer dude: And Simon!
 
Audience: You stink!
 
Simon: -_-() Could we get on with this?
 
Announcer dude: And here's our first singer, Rouge!
 
Audience: * cheers*
 
Rouge: He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy!
 
Randy: Uh…not sure what to think.
 
Paula: O.o Me too. Simon?
 
Simon: That was the lamest songs I have ever heard and I think my ears are bleeding from your *#$^@#& singing!
 
All: @.@
 
Rouge: ;_; * walks off the stage*
 
Announcer dude: Our next singer is Tails!
 
Tails: Hey now you're an all star! Get your game on go play! Hey now you're a rock star! Get your show on get paid!
 
Randy: Dog my ears hurt.
 
Paula: X.X
 
Simon: My bloody gosh! My ears are seriously bleeding from his singing! Get off the bloody stage!
 
Tails: ^__^ * walks off the stage happily*
 
Announcer dude: Next is Cream!
 
Cream: In the circle of life!
 
Paula, Randy and Simon: Get off the &*%$#@$ stage!
 
Cream: O.O * walks off the stage*
 
Announcer dude: Next is Knuckles!
 
Knuckles: -_- I want candy.
 
P, R and S: Aaron Carter's music sucks!!!!!! So get off the stage!
 
Knuckles: ^_^ * gets off*
 
Announcer dude: Next is Shadow!
 
Shadow: Born on an island in the heavens. The blood of my ancestors flows inside me. My duty is to save the flower from evil deterioration.
 
P, R and S: Stay!
 
Shadow: -_-
 
Announcer dude: Next is Sonic!
 
Sonic: If I don't show up don't criticize. I'm just going' by my own pace!
 
P, R and S: Stay for god's sake!
 
Sonic: -_-
 
Announcer dude: Next is Amy!
 
Amy: Sweet sweet you're so sweet! There's nowhere to hide!
 
R, P and S: Stay!
 
Amy: ^_^
 
Announcer dude: And finally it's AngelT!
 
AngelT: I wanna fly high so I can reach the highest above the heavens! Somebody will be waiting for me so I, have gotta fly higher! Gotta keep goin' everything's a brand, new challenge for me. I will believe in myself, this is the only star before me!
 
P, R and S: Stay.
 
AngelT: You guys sound so enthusiastic.
 
Simon: This was the most pathetic American Idol I have ever seen.
 
P and R: Yup.
 
Announcer dude: The one's who survived are Amy, Shadow, Sonic, and AngelT. Who will come out on top? Stay tuned!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
That was fun! Read and Review plz!