Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ This is Gonna Be Fun ❯ The Death of Cream!!! ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I own Angel and me!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Sora: Cream freaks me out.
 
Namine: Where'd you come from? I thought you and Kairi were in Hawaii!
 
Kairi: -_- She said we were needed here.
 
Riku: -_- That's Angel for ya.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Angel: I just had a request from a review that says I should kill the rabbit.
 
Cream: O.O Woooooooorllllllld Doooooooooooooooooommmmminnnnnnnaaatiiiiiooooooonnn!
 
Rouge: I can see why.
 
Sonic: I bet that you want us to get an idea for ya?
 
Angel: ^_^ You read my mind.
 
Tails: O.O Must…Kill…SSSSSSSooooooooorrrrrrrrraaaaaaaa! * gets knocked out*
 
Sora: ^___^
 
Amy: How about you put her in a soundproof room that has a speaker and plays only Barney songs and she can't break the speaker plus she has a knife to commit suicide!
 
Angel: That's a great idea! * does all the stuff Amy said* * locks Cream in* Now lets have some fun.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
5 weeks later…
 
Sora: Shadow got any aces?
 
Shadow: -_- #$@% you.
 
Sora: ^__^() Amy got any jacks?
 
Amy: $#%@.
 
Sora: ^__^() Sonic got any kings?
 
Sonic: Go to #@$% !
 
Sora: ^__^() I'm afraid to ask but Rouge got any queens???
 
Rouge: Why you son of a #$%^@ !
 
Sora: ;_; Angel got any sevens?
 
Angel: Yup. Looks like Sora wins.
 
All except Angel and Sora: You %$^&#*@ son of a #$&*^ !
 
Angel: Unless you guys wanna be next I suggest that you be nice to the Kingdom Hearts cast!
 
KH cast: ^__^
 
Knuckles: We won't be nice to Sora unless Britney Spears and Aaron Carter get married.
 
Everyone looks to the left and sees a marriage going on.
 
Priest dude: I now pronounce you husband and wife.
 
Everyone sees Aaron Carter and Britney Spears kiss.
 
Everyone except Aaron and Britney: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
 
Knuckles: -_-()
 
Angel: I rest my case.
 
Sora: On the plus side, Cream killed herself.
 
All: * cheers*
 
Angel: This calls for a celebration. * pulls out cell phone and dials a number* Hello? * pause* Yo! Just called to tell ya that I'm having a party. * pause* Yeah you can bring anyone. * pause* No not him. * pause* Ok. See ya later! They'll be over here in the next chapter.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Sora: * runs around getting everything set*
 
Kairi: * makes sure we have snacks*
 
Riku: * eating cake*
 
Namine: * slaps Riku and bakes another cake*
 
Angel: ^_________^ R&R plz!