Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ "We'll see, mutt." ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Archai: `Ey. Yes, I know. Me again. I need to get back to my other stories but I had to get this one plot bunnie to stop nibbling my ass.
 
Goku: Did you just use Monty Python in that statement?

Archai *blinks*: Maybe…
Goku *sweatdrops*: Aiiee…

Archai *rolls eyes*: Just do the disclaimer…
 
Goku *sighs*: Archai-chan does not own Yugioh! And this story contains absolutely no plot…However she does own the Kaiba starter deck and the Yami starter deck. *whispers*She still sucks at Duel Monsters though.
 
Archai: HEY! *proceeds to chase Goku*
 
Ryou *shakes head and sighs*: Anyway…On with the story.-

“We'll see, mutt.”~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You wanna say that ta my face, moneybags?!” The bellow resounded down the near-empty hallway.
 
Seto's lips curled into a smirk at the sight of a certain honey-eyed pup flaring into his usual angry stance. There was just something about riling the blonde up that made the CEO enjoy their spats.
 
“Does the mutt need to hear his master say it again so that he can have a small grasp of what I'm saying?”
 
“No, I want y'ta say it again so's I c'n have a good reason ta shove it up yer ass!” Joey smirked at the faint pink flushing across opponent's cheeks. He nearly laughed out loud when he saw “ol' blue eyes” shifting.
 
If only the pup knew what those words did to me. He wouldn't be smirking then.
 
“Unless y'd ratheh I just shove it fer the hell of it.”
 
Shit. Seto cleared his throat and turned to leave.
 
“I suppose mutts can be taught new tricks.” With a smirk, Seto sauntered down the hall until he felt himself being pulled into a room. He growled in frustration; he needed to take care of his hard-on—now!
 
“I'll show yeh a trick or two.”
 
Seto groaned. The husky voice near his ear nearly made him come in his pants. It didn't help that his assailant was raining kisses on his pulse and roughly rubbing the tent in his pants.
 
“Mmm…looks like masteh likes.”
 
Seto bit his lip and bucked into the rough hand. He was soon pinned to the door with a heated body and hard cock rubbing and grinding into his backside. Teeth grazed his pulse then moved to nip and nibble the nape of his neck.
 
A hand soon found its way into his shirt, lightly tracing over his flushed skin. Seto's breath grew more shallow and rapid with each touch. His shirt was soon pulled over his head and light kisses were placed along his shoulder blades and back up his neck. Seto gasped and moaned when one hand found his nipple. He felt fingers toy with the caramel nub, causing shivers to spark up and down his body.
 
“Would masteh like ta see what else `is pup c'n do?” Seto nodded, not trusting his voice. He felt the lips on his neck curl into a smirk. The hand rubbing his erection slowly unbuttoned his pants and dip in.
 
Seto moaned loudly when he felt a finger scrape upwards on his shaft. What few thoughts he had were soon shattered when the felt that finger toy with the precome dripping from his head.
 
“Does masteh want more?”
 
Seto pressed back into the husky voice
 
“Yes...”
 
A throaty moan drifted from behind him. The hand that was kneading and roughly tweaking his nipples was now shoving his pants down to pool around his ankles.
 
Seto gasped at the sudden cold air on his erection but soon moaned again when that one finger was joined by four more in the exploration of his shaft. Precome soon coated the adventurous fingers. All too soon the hand was gone, leaving Seto to whimper at the loss.
 
“Hush, masteh. `M gonna make it even betteh.”
 
At those words Seto felt a finger trace the ring of muscles at his entrance. The touch became even more intense when the finger slowly pulsed into his tight heat. That finger was then joined by a second and they began to scissor and search for something with him. Seto gasped and rocked his hips when the fingers hit home, white flashes glittering before his eyes.
 
“Now feh da fun paht. I t'ink yeh'll enjoy dis, masteh.” The fingers left Seto. He growled in frustration but began to moan even louder when he felt the firm nudge at his entrance.
 
“Does masteh wan' me ta go furtheh?” The husky voice breathed into his ear.
 
“Yes…” Seto murmured, his own voice husky and clouded by lust. He groaned deeply when as he was filled. It felt so wonderful—it had been ages since he played uke. The two paused a moment, giving Seto time to adjust.
 
He soon found himself bucking his hips, asking for this stranger to fuck him hard. Seto felt the fullness slowly pull out of him and then slowly edge back in. He continued in that rhythm for a few minutes before picking up the pace. Seto voiced his approval of such actions loudly and begged to be taken harder.
 
Seto found himself being pound into, his prostate being hit every time. A hand soon began pumping him slowly, but then faster with each thrust. Within moments, Seto felt come pulsing hard into his ass. With a throaty moan Seto came violently, screaming his lover's name.
 
“JOEY!”
 
Seto fell back as he was pulled onto his bed. His love pulled out and spooned against him.
 
“Mmm. Now I know why yeh like bein' seme so much.”
 
“Yes. Yes, you do.”
 
“Next time, can I play seme again?”
 
Seto kissed Joey's forehead and pulled the sheets onto them.
 
“We'll see, mutt.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*blinks when caught giving Goku a noogie*Hehn…^^;;
 
Oh, um…Yea, so thanks to Goku for coming from his world in Saiyuki to join me today. This is the only story of the Seto/Joey pairing I'm doing and it's my first stab at lemonliness (and I bet you thought they were in school *snicker, snicker*). I did have to get someone to correct my grammar because let's face it--my grammar sucks. Please r&r! Sankyuu!!!…