Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ Buying Car ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!





After a long and tiring walk Malik and Rishid finally made it to the car dealership.

"Man I hate walking."

"Well we wouldn't have to be walking if you would ride your motorcycle and forget about the car."

"No way am I getting a car. Besides we have to go grocery shopping remember, so if I did ride my motorcycle their would be no were to put the food."

"I guess your right."

"Of course I am."

Malik soon spotted Bakura waiting in the parking lot and ran over to him.

"Hay Bakura."

"Hay Malik, now what's all this about getting a car?"

"Well Rishid has been bothering me about not having his own mode of transportation so we decided to get him a car."

"That's not true Malik." Rishid said.

"Neither is anything else I say but you all still believe me."

Malik said as they walk into the dealership where they were confronted by a sales clerk.

"Good morning gentlemen welcome to RCC motors, what type of car would you be interested in to day?"

Bakura: "Something fast."

Malik: "Something sexy."

Rishid: "Something cheap."

"Ok, let's just move out into the car lot and see what we can find."

Once they got to the parking lot the salesmen took them over to a line of different cars that looked like they would be driven by either pimps or soccer-moms.

"Ok right here we have a F90, one of our more…"

"Enough talk how much does it cost?"

"Rishid!"

"It's ok, it's ok, the man has a good point, and they start at $32,000."

"No way"

"You know Rishid you sure have developed a good habit of saying no."

"Actually Bakura I agree with Rishid. It's a little big and how will I possibly manage to get a date driving that?"

"Well how about a F42, those are $18,000."

"Still too much."

"How about a RX10 for $10,000."

"Nope."

"Oh for crying out loud Rishid, pick one!"

"Ok RX10 it is."

"All right the RX10's are parked over there. Let me know when you pick one I'll be right back."

Malik, Bakura, and an unhappy Rishid walked over to the car sand glanced at them. When a man walked by a bumped Malik into the hood of a car.

"Hay watch where your going dumb ass!"

And that when Malik noticed that the man was wearing a hot pink jumpsuit.

"You got a problem girly?"

"No, just wondering who the hell let you walk out the house wearing that?"

"My mom did what's it to ya?"

The man still lived with his mother.

Malik was speechless, Rishid was shocked, and Bakura fell into a fit of laughter. Malik tried to open his mouth and say something but decided against it and went back looking at the cars.

The poorly dressed jerk the pushed Malik into the car making him hit the ground hard and that's when Bakura stopped laughing.

Malik then got up brushed himself off and turned to the man, and with lightning speed tackled the man and began punching him in the face with Bakura cheering.

"Alright Malik, kick his ass!"

And for once, Rishid didn't try to stop him. However they all failed to see the salesmen returning.

"How dare you push me into that car like you were raised by a bunch a monkeys. Oh you are soooooo lucky that I left my Millennium Rod at home or you would be one hell of a dead basterd you piece a..."

"Young man what are you doing?!"

Malik looks up to see the very angry salesmen with his hands on his hips like a teacher who just caught you making a spit-ball.

"Nothing." Malik mumbled.

"That's it, I'm going to have to ask you all to leave."

"Fine, his jumpsuit was hurting my eyes anyway." Malik said while getting off the unconscious man, and leaving the dealer ship.

They all walked home in silence when Rishid saw a sign on someone's lawn reading.

1946 Plymouth Coupe for sale only $3,000

"A hot rod, man those things are ugly."

"What did you just say?" Bakura asked in confusion.

"I didn't say anything."

"Yes you did, I heard you say something about ugly rods."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"What ever you say Bakura."

"Hey I remember, you said hot rods are ugly, what ever those are."

"Did I? I don't remember saying...hey where's Malik?" And after say that Malik came running out of some strangers backyard waving two keys in the air.

"Oh no, Malik please tell me you didn't buy a car."

"Ok, I didn't buy a car."

"Good."

"I bought a HOT ROD!"

"WHAT?!"

"Come on Rishid you heard what I said."

"But Malik, why a hot rod." Rishid said putting his hands to his head.

"Because we needed a car and now we have one, it's not the best thing in the world but it'll look so much better when I'm in it."

"I still think their ugly."

"Well I don't remember asking you."

"But didn't you tell me on the phone you wanted a convertible?" asked Bakura

"Yeah well he said that he would take the top for me."

"He who?" asked an annoyed Rishid

"The man who sold it to me. His name was Robert something but remember that he only had one ear."

"For the sake of my sanity I'm going to ignore that last comment, and how may I ask is he going to take the top off without damaging the rest of the car?" asked Rishid

"I don't know, but I already paid for the car so it's his problem now. By the way he said we can pick it tomorrow. Now let go home I'm tired."

"One more thing mister I-buy-cars-to-make-myself-look-sexy? What are we going to do about our food problem?"

"Um, anyone up for take-out?"

So what do you think? How am I supposed to know if it's good or bad unless you review!