Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ Food Snatcher ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

Malik finally pulled into the drive way after a long drive home listening to Bakura and Rishid fight.
"Would you two shut up and help me with the groceries." Malik said opening the trunk.
"Alright you don't have to yell." Bakura said.

After they got all the food into the apartment Malik hung up his jacket and headed for his room.
"Now both of you can put away the food, I'm going to go take a nap."

"That's not fair what work have you done." Bakura asked.

"Well listening to you two all day for one." Malik said while closing his door.

"Man that shouldn't count." Bakura said putting away some milk

"I guess we have been fighting a lot." Rishid said.

"Only because you always start the fight." Bakura said taking some of the old empty boxes out of a cabaret.

"I think you've inhaled too many car fumes because you're the one who's always starting fights." Rishid said

"No it's you, get it right jerk." Bakura said throwing a box of rice at Rishid.

"Hay quit throwing stuff!" Rishid yelled at throwing an apple at Bakura's head.

"Make me." Bakura said throwing muffins at him

Now Rishid was pissed, he snatched a jar of pasta sauce form one of the bags.

"Those muffins were for dinner!" He yelled as sloshed it in Bakura's hair.

"Ok, that's it!" Bakura jumped at Rishid punching him in the ribs.

"Ahhhhh cut it out!" Rishid grabbed a bottle of mustard and aimed it at Bakura's face.

Bakura saw it coming and dunked, Rishid then ended up spraying mustard all over Malik's face and hair.

"Mailk!? Where did you come from?" asked a very embarrassed Rishid.

"From my bedroom, and too think I was going to invite you guys to a movie." said Malik wiping off his face and hair with a damp cloth.

"Malik I'm real sorry, but it was Bakura's fault." Rishid said

"Hey don't blame your stupidity on me."

"Well if you ask me it's both your fault. Now move so I can get some cookies." Malik said as he reached into a shelf for some cookies, but instead found something large and furry.

"What the hell." Malik pulled out his hand to see a large mouse.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Malik throw it in the air and it landed who knows where.

"Ahhhhh, get off it's touching my skin!!!!!" Malik yelled as he ran and jumped throw the apartment.

"Malik come down it was just a mouse, you're acting like you've never seen one before. Said Bakura.

"No I've seen one before just never touched one with my bare hands." Malik said after calming down.

"Did anyone see were it landed." Rishid said searching the floor.

"I don't know and I don't care." Malik said sitting on the couch and pulling up his feet.

"You know I can't help but feel like we should have seen this coming. The ripped up boxes of food, the hole the wall." said Rishid pacing.

"So what do we do about?" asked Bakura.

"We could always set traps." said Malik

"Right I'll go get some." Rishid said.

"I guess the smart thing to do would be to wait for Rishid to put up the traps, then go to sleep after all it is 8:00. As for me, I'm going to wash this sauce." Bakura said.


"Wait you can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to be left alone in here."

"Ok Malik call me crazy, but I think you're afraid of mice." said Bakura.

"You have no proof of that." said Malik turning his head.

"Got the traps." said Rishid as he walked back in to the room.

"Good put them up so we can go to sleep"

"I'm not going to sleep while that thing is in here." said Malik crossing his arms.

"Why not?" asked Rishid.

"Because he's afraid of mice."

"I am not!"

"You are too."

"Would you to cut it out if Malik's afraid of mice that his business." said Rishid.

"I'M NOT AFRAID OF MICE!" yelled Malik.

"Ok then why don't you prove it? When we catch the mouse you have to grab it with your bare hands and hold it for 30 seconds." said Bakura.

"Fine, but you two have to do something for me first." said Malik.

"And what's that?" asked Rishid.

"You have too stay up with me because I'm not going to sleep." said Malik.

"Fine we'll stay up you, wuss." mumbled Bakura.

Bakura and Malik each took there turn washing thirehair, then found a way to amuse themselves for the night.

"Got any three's."

"Go fish."

"Ok Malik that's the fifth time you've told me to go fish, are you cheating?" asked Bakura.

"No, you just won't stop asking me for three's." said Malik.

"That's because I know you have one." said Bakura.

"NO I DON'T, WE'VE BEEN THROW THIS ALREADY!" yelled Malik.

"Maybe we should watch TV?" said Rishid.

"And watch what it's two in the morning." said Malik.

"Hey wait minute guys what's that noise?" asked Bakura

Everyone stopped what they were doing and listened.


"It's coming from the kitchen, bet it's the mouse." said Malik

"Ok we need a plain to catch this thing." Bakura said.

"I'll go in there with a box, and put the mouse in side, then Bakura will smash it with a bat, Malik you go keep an eye on them till we're ready." Rishid planed.

Malik creped to the kitchen and peeked inside.

"There's two. He whispered.

"What?" asked Rishid.

"I see two mice." said Malik

"No problem we'll keep the plain just add another mouse to it." Bakura said taking a few practice swings with the bat.

"Your right let's do it." Rishid said picking up the box.

He slowly crepe into the kitchen toward the mouse then grabbed them both by the tail and throw them in the box .

"Ok Bakura smash it."

Bakura lifted the bat when the lights cut off.

POW!

"Malik what are you doing turn back on the lights!" yelled Bakura

"Sorry I was just trying to add a more dramatic affect." He said turning on the lights

They both looked down to see an unconscious Rishid with a large lump on his head.

"How come whenever we try to do something that seems harmless, someone ends up unconscious?" asked Malik.

"Forget him Malik the mice!. Bakura yelled as one of the mice climbed out of the box. Bakura closed the box before the second could escape then went after the first.

"No Bakura don't smash it."

"Why not."

"Are you going to clean up that mess?" Malik asked

"Fine."

They both watched as the mouse jumped off the counter and made a break of it's hole.

"Oh no you don't." Malik said grabbing it by the tail.

Whit out thinking Bakura smashed the mouse along with Malik's hand.

"Ahhhhh, Bakura what the hell was that!" Malik said holding his hand in agony.

"Sorry I was aiming for the mouse I didn't mean to hit your hand." Bakura said taking the mouse from Malik and throwing it away along with the other one.

"Well ya did, and I think it's broken."

"Man I got to get you to a hospital." Bakura said grabbing the car keys of the coffee table.

"With what? My hands broken, Rishid knocked out, and you don't have your drivers license."

"Well I guess we have to go tomorrow."

The next day Rishid drove them to the hospital only to find out that Rishid would have to stay home the rest of the day, and Malik's hand would take up to five weeks to heal. When they got home everyone was to tired to do anything but lay down.

"This is going to suck." Malik said sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah I know five weeks with out driving." Rishid said.

"I was referring to the doctor bill we're going to get." Malik said.

"We could always go to the mall tomorrow and get jobs." Bakura said.

"Oh I can't wait. "Malik said sarcastically.