Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ The Concert Tickets ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh or Gravitation but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

Malik, Bakura, and Rishid all laid on the couch asleep after spending the whole morning being interviewed by the media, and explaining to everyone that the only reason they were cross-dressing is because they were undercover.

Malik slowly opened his eye and got off the couch to get himself a little snack. As soon as Malik walked into the kitchen he nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of Seto Kaiba leaning on the counter.

"Seto what are you still doing here?" Malik asked trying not to wake up Bakura and Rishid.

"You never told me to leave." Seto said as he read the newspaper.

Malik just rolled his eyes and made himself something to eat while Seto continued to read the newspaper.

"Hey Malik, do you guys have anything planed?" Seto asked.

"Well seeing that I just woke up I'd have to say no."

"Good because the lanes at the bowling ally are half price today, and I was wondering if you wanted to go?"

"Seto, you're a millionaire. Why would you care if the lanes at a boiling ally are on sell?

"Because since there cheap a lot of the students from my high school are going to be there, and what better circumstances are there for me to show off?"


"Good point. Hey Bakura Rishid WAKE UP!" Malik yelled into the living room.

"Malik what is your problem?" Bakura asked still half asleep.

"Hurry up and get dressed, we're going bowling." Malik said.

"Since when?" Rishid asked.

"Since Seto suggested it, and because Isis will be coming home in three days."

But why bowling? I mean as long as your arms broken you can't do anything let alone going bowling" Bakura said.

"I can't do anything!? Did I not stop a bank robbery with one hand, did I not drive you to your drivers test with one hand, did I not go ice skating with one hand, did I not...."

"Ok we get it!" Bakura yelled.

"Good, now I'll going to call the bowling ally to see how long their open so be quite." Malik said as he grabbed the phone book. .


"Hello?"

"Hello and congratulations, you're our tenth caller!"

"Excuse me?"

"You've just won a four pack of tickets to the Bad Luck concert in Tokyo! So how do you fill?"

"...I'm confused." Malik said.

"Don't worry the shock will wear off momentarily! Now I'm going to put you on hold and a fiend of mine will tell you how to pick up your prize!"

"But…I don't want a prize." Malik said but the man had already put him on hold.

"Malik what did they say?" Kaiba asked.

"Um, I'm the tenth caller."

"Oh you must have called a radio station, did you win anything?"

"Yeah some tickets to a Bad Luck concert."

Bakura and Rishid admired Seto's priceless expression as he spit his soda across the room.

"Do you have any idea how much those tickets are worth?" Seto yelled.

"Not a clue, but I know you didn't ask to have that soda...oh wait shut up their talking again" Malik said.

"Ok I say we focus on what's really important." Seto said wiping his mouth.

"And what might that be?" Rishid asked.

"Simple, who are you guys going to take to the concert?" Seto asked.

"I say we don't even go." Bakura said.

"I say we take someone with us." Rishid said.

"I say we go by ourselves, now lets go bowling" Malik said as he hung up the phone and tossed Bakura the keys.

What was normally a short drive seemed ten times as long because everyone was arguing over what should be done with the tickets. By the time they reached the bowling ally they still hadn't come to an agreement, but were ready to forget the whole thing and bowl.

They walked into the ally, rented their things, and walked to their lane, but to their horror they saw Anzu and here friends at the lane next to theirs.

"Oh I can see where this it going." Bakura said.

"Look maybe if we lay low they won't bother us." Rishid said.

They all then lowered their heads, and slowly walked to the lane.

"Ok guys put these on." Seto said.

"What the hell are those?" Malik asked.

"There're called bowling shoes, and they won't let you bowl without them." Kaiba said

"I call them a crime against humanity. These are the tackiest shoes I've ever seen" Malik said as he reluctantly put them on.

They sat there and looked at each other for a while until Bakura stood up.

"Since you guys don't plain on moving I'll go first." Bakura said.

Bakura grabbed his bowling ball then starred at it for a few seconds until it registered in that he knew nothing about bowling. Not wanting to ask for help, Bakura tried to remember if Ryou ever told him about it.

~Flashback~

"That boy wizard is so cool!"

"You won't believe what I brought at the shoe store."

"How many licks dose it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?"

~End of Flashback~

"Stupid Ryou."

"Hey Bakura, are you going to go or not?" Seto asked.

"Um, you can go since you seem so restless." Bakura said.

Seto gave Bakura a weird look then went up to take his turn.

"Now watch a pro show you how it's done."

Seto got into prefect position, ran forward but right before he let go he heard.

"HAY KAIBA!!!!!"

The shout caused him to throw the ball across three other lanes. Seto growled in annoyance then turned to see Anzu smack dab in front of his face.

"Hi Kaiba."

"Get away from me." Seto said trying not to show his anger.

"No thanks, I'm fine right here buddy." She said.

"Anzu please, this takes concentration." Seto said as he walked over to the other lane to get his bowling ball.

When Seto got his ball he got back into position and this time bowled a strike.

"Ya way to go Seto! Hey that rhymes." Anzu said.

"Alright Bakura it's your turn." Seto said pushing past Anzu.

"Good."

Bakura mimicked what Seto do and ended up getting a strike also.

"This isn't so hard after all."

"Ah that's just beginners luck." Malik said.

"Oh please like you could do it." Bakura said.

"I could like you said it isn't that hard."

"How about we have a little contest. Whoever scores the highest out of you three decides what you guys do with those tickets." Seto suggested.

"Seto you're a genius." Malik said.

"Wait a minute are the talking about those Bad Luck tickets you guys won!?" Anzu screamed.

"How did she find out?" Rishid asked.

"So it's true! I knew I recognized your voice on the radio."

"Curse that devil contraption." Malik mumbled.

"Ok look you guys have to take me with you!" Anzu said.

"We don't have to take you anywhere. Besides don't you have to go to school?" Bakura asked not that he really cared.

"No, it's summer break."

"There's always summer school." Seto said.

"Are you saying I'm dumb?"

"Maybe."

"Oh come on I'm one of the smartest students in school right guys?" Anzu said looking around for support.

Everyone tried there best to ask like they didn't hear her but that only got the beast madder.

"Ok fine then ya jerks I'll just get my own tickets!" Anzu yelled and then stormed off.

"She sure is a loud one isn't she." Rishid said.

"She can be as loud as she wants to as long as she's a way from us. Now let's get back to our game." Seto said.

As soon as Malik got up they saw Anzu and her friends come over to them for round two.

"Ok look hear, we just heard from a very reliable source that tickets to that Bad Luck concert are soled out so we need yours now fork em' over." said one of her friends.

Malik and everyone else looked at each other for a few seconds then bursts out into a fit of laughter.

"Ha ha ha you want our tickets? Ok we'll give them to you, as soon as Egypt turns into a tropical paradises." Bakura said.

"Laugh all you want, but we'll find a way to get into that concert if it's the last thing we do." Anzu said then marched out off the bowling ally.

"Well so much for enjoying ourselves." Rishid said.

"What do you mean I'm having blast just missing with Anzu and her friends." Malik said.

"Ok guys seriously, what are we going to do with the tickets?"

"Now that I know Anzu's so interested in them I'd like to go see the concert and take a whole bunch of pictures to brag about." Bakura said.

"I say we do that and take someone with us so Anzu will be super jealous." Malik plotted.

"Cool so now that that is settled we can finish our game." Seto said.

Eleven chapters down only two more to go. Now to be perfectly honest I really don't like this chapter but I'm to lazy to change it so I'll just leave it as it is. Now go REVIEW!