Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Love ❯ Chapter Twenty ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author(s): Anime-Blade and Kikyana
Rate: M
Pairing: Tabloidshipping- Seto x Mokuba
Warnings: yaoi, incest, occ-ness in characters, language.
Disclaimer: We don't own anything except the plot! And all OC's
Status: 20/---
A/N: This is a roleplay-turned-fanfiction between my friend and I. It starts out with Mokuba and from there will alternate between the two, gomen if it gets confusing.
------------ ---------------------- ------------------------- ---------------
Chapter Twenty:
Cold. As soon as his brother pulled his hand away, that's all he felt. Cold. He lay down on the bed, and pulled the blanket over his shivering form. He pulled the covers tight around him but he still shivered. He still felt cold. He was cold from the inside. The way his brother walked away from him...he felt emptier then he ever had. He stared blankly at the wall as he rocked back and forth. Trying to warm himself up, but nothing worked. His brother was his warmth, and now his brother obviously didn't want anything to do with him. "Niisama..." He whispered to the room that was steadily growing in silence, "Please don't leave me..." he whispered to the emptiness.
 
Seto had picked up his cell that had still been sitting on top of the pile of clothes Mokuba had yet to pick up. He was now staring at it, wondering whether or not to use it, as he stayed curled up under the covers. Another few moments passed before he shakily pressed in the desired numbers before moving the cell to his ear. He heard the ringing for a few minutes and was about to hang up when a tired 'Moshi Moshi' caught his attention. "J-Jana?"
"Seto...? Seto what's wrong?" He could hear the worry in her voice and tried to keep it together, "I... I think he hates me..."
"What happened, Seto?" Sighing, the brunette started to retell what he could, all the while wishing he wasn't on this trip...
 
-- -- --
 
It had to have been a good few hours that Mokuba was in Seto's room, alone. The room felt suffocating. He hated it. But he couldn't move off of the bed. No, not because of the pain in his backside, but because of shock, and fear. His mind had been through every tragic possibility. And it kept sticking on one. He is going to leave you... I hate you... the thought kept replaying over and over in his head. He hated himself so much. He made the only person who had ever loved him cry...
 
Seto had fallen asleep after speaking with Jana, barely remembering to hang up the phone and set it aside. Now though hours later, blue eyes blinked open, staring blankly at the bedside table. Sighing shakily, he got up, glancing at the door. He bit his lower lip, remembering his phone conversation from a couple of hours before. Seto walked over to the door, picking up one of the towels that had been left there that morning and wrapped it around his waist. He hesitated before unlocking the door and slowly opening it, immediately seeing that Mokuba was still on the bed.
Biting his lower lip lightly, Seto quietly walked back into his room before closing the joining door behind him, walking over to the bed and sitting down on the opposite side from his brother. "...Mokuba?"
 
Mokuba didn't turn to look at him, and for the longest time didn't even speak. He swallowed hard, knowing, or at least thinking he knew, what his brother was going to say next. He drew the covers around himself even tighter. He would have been crying, had he not done that for a straight hour. He had no more tears. "I know, Niisama...Just give me the money, I can go to the airport and get a ticket home...and I'll try to...stay out of your way when you get back..."
 
Blue eyes watched him for a moment, before he moved over to the younger. He gently began rubbing the teens back soothingly through the blankets. Tears were threatening to fall again at his brother's words, and he wanted to reassure him. "Why would I send you home...?"
 
He was surprised by the hand on his back, "Because....I'm a terrible lover....I made you cry twice...I don't deserve you..." He said and tightened the covers even more, "You deserve someone better..."
 
Seto slipped under the covers, pulling them from his brothers' grasp and embracing him tightly, pulling him against his chest. "Don't you dare say that. I don't want anyone else, Mokuba... I want you, only you..." He murmured.
 
Mokuba shifted slightly, and buried his face against the older's chest. The tears that he thought were non-existent now fell from his eyes, "I'm sorry Niisan...I didn't mean what I said...I don't even know why I said that...I love you so much..."
 
They had to stop this back and forth... There arguments were getting worse with time, actually hurting them now. In the beginning it had always been normal, since they were brothers, but now it was because they were lovers- they'd emotionally kill each other if they weren't careful. "No more talking about it, or anything else, unless its plans on what we can do to spend time with each other."
 
Mokuba nodded. The fights were killing him, and he hated the way they did. He had become so emotionally attached to the older, that if, god forbid, they did end up splitting, Mokuba was sure he'd kill himself. He needed his brother. He had become addicted to him. He swallowed hard and looked up at him, "C-could we g-go out to dinner?"
 
Seto smiled, "I promised I would, didn't I? But... How are you feeling though? It might be better to post pone it..." He doubted his brother could walk properly yet, and he didn't want to have to deal with people being suspicious or anything.
 
"Oh right..." He was quiet for a few moments, before smiling brightly, "I know! We can order room service, and have our romantic dinner here." He said, looking up at him, "Is that alright?" he questioned.
 
"Sure." His mood went up when he saw the smile on his brother's lips, hugging him tighter to his chest. "I think... we should get dressed first." He murmured, nuzzling his neck.
 
He closed his eyes when he felt Seto nuzzle his neck. "You tell me I need to get dressed...and hold me closer...make up your mind, Niisan!" He teased lightly. He was happy now. Happy and warm.
 
"Hm... I suppose I don't need dinner..." He nipped at Mokuba's neck, "I'd rather stay here anyways." Seto leaned against him slightly, as if to further his point. "Here's good..."
 
Mokuba smiled, and snuggled against him, "Here is very good" He corrected. It was nice to be wrapped up in his brother's arm, a light atmosphere between the two for the first time, in what seemed like forever.
 
"So we're staying here then and worrying about clothes and food later when it's closer to dinner?" He asked, handing a hand through the teen's hair.
 
He nodded, "Hai...that's right" He said and smiled again, "For now, we will just lay here, tangled up with each other, does that sound good to you?" he questioned.
 
Seto didn't answer him, merely cuddling closer to him. Very rarely did he ever actually 'cuddle' with his brother, but there was the odd time here and there that he did.
 
His eyes slipped closed again, and he sighed happily, "Arigatou Niisan..." He mumbled. So much had happened in the past few weeks, that maybe had they been a normal couple, they would have split up. But they were no normal couple, and right now, after two huge fights, that threatened to tear them apart, Mokuba felt like they were ready to face anything. Nothing would ever split them apart...he hoped.
 
"Aishiteru..." He murmured, lightly kissing Mokuba's neck. There last two fights... he wasn't sure if they did more harm then good. If they had another... he wasn't sure what was left for them to argue about except little things. He couldn't think of anything else major that could potentially start an argument. Then again... they could make a deadly fight out of the smallest thing, and it scared him... "I don't want to fight with you anymore, Mokuba..."
 
He hadn't been expecting his brother to say that, he thought it was a given. "Hai...I don't want to fight with you either, Niisan...I've never wanted to fight with you...it just always seems to happen...and you know what else I realized...they all start because of me...”
 
"Don't say that. They didn't all start because of you..." He murmured, once again pulling his brother closer. Why was the younger blaming himself?
 
"Yes they did...The one the other morning started because I made you get out of bed, the one yesterday started because of my sick desires, and then today's was because of what I said....and now we're arguing over our arguments!" He sighed heavily and stared at the bed.
 
"Mokuba..." He sighed and nuzzled his neck again, but didn't say anything more. They needed to stop this- badly. It was getting ridiculous; barely making up with each other and they're at one another again.
 
Mokuba sighed slightly, and his eyes slipped closed, "I'm sorry Niisan...I really am..." He wrapped his arms around the older, clinging to him.
 
What would he do if he lost the younger? "I know..." He murmured quietly, eyes glancing over towards the window. He didn't know if he could even survive without his brother with him.
 
He continued to cling to him, tightening his grip slightly. “Please....don't ever leave me again like you did today...I thought I was going to die..."
 
"I won't leave you... ever..." He murmured silently, running a hand through the teen's hair. Seto sighed slightly and hugged him tightly again, not wanting to let his brother go.
 
He suddenly had the strong desire for his brother to be inside of him. No, he wasn't aroused, not in the least bit. But he loved the feeling of closeness that he felt when his brother was buried deep inside of his body. That's when he felt like a complete person, when their bodies melted together in the most intimate of ways. "I love you, Seto...more then anything else on the face of the earth..."
 
"I love you too... more then you know..." He murmured, wanting his brother closer, needing him to be as close as possible. Kami... He never wanted to be apart from the younger again...
 
Mokuba buried his head against Seto's chest. He wanted to melt into Seto's body, so they would never have to be apart. He wrapped his legs around the older's waist, pulling him closer. "Niisan..."
 
The brunette kept him pressed flush against his chest, keeping Mokuba as close as he could. It wasn't enough, but there was little else he could do.
 
"Niisan...I want to be closer to you..." He shut his eyes, holding Seto tightly, no it wasn't enough...it would never be enough. When his brother wasn't with him, it felt like a part of his soul was missing...
 
He knew what he meant by it, had the exact same thought, but... What if it hurt him again? "Kami.... I know we need to be closer..."
 
He'd never felt this need before. It was all so odd to him. He was desperate to have the older inside of him, but was hardly aroused at all. "Please...I want you to be inside of me..." It was the only way to satisfy their need for closeness.
 
Seto turned slightly and reached for the lube, desperate to feel the closeness they both craved. He uncapped the tube and coated three fingers first, not wanting to hurt his brother, not when they were only seeking each other, and not really wanting it on the sexual level. He lightly pressed a digit against the other's entrance, before gently inserting it into the younger.
 
Mokuba closed his eyes against the feeling. He would go through hell and back to feel the closeness with his brother. He could deal with the finger probing his entrancing. He moved his arms up to wrap around the older's neck.
 
After another moment he added a second finger to the first, waiting again before adding the third. He thrusts the three digits into the younger slowly, not wanting to hurt him.
 
He leaned his head against the other's shoulder. His breathing had become a little uneven, and he smiled slightly, already feeling closer to his brother. He simply focused on ignoring the slight pain he was feeling.
 
Once satisfied he removed his fingers, before once more grabbing the lube, this time coating himself before closing and tossing the tube aside for now. He moved Mokuba onto his back, needing to change their positions from lying on their sides. Seto pressed the tip of his length against the other's entrance before slowly filling his brother.
 
Mokuba reached up, wrapping his arms the best he could around Seto. He pulled him down gently. His breathy was still uneven, and he could feel a small amount of pain, but it was nothing compared to the close feeling they now shared. "I love you..."
 
"Love you too..." He murmured, brushing aside Mokuba's bangs before leaving a light kiss on his forehead. Seto rested his forehead against the younger's shoulder, loving this current feeling.
 
"Niisan...." The arms he had around the older tightened slightly, he wanted there body's pressed together, "I'll never let go..." He whispered gently.
 
Seto pressed himself flush against his brother, "Never..." He murmured, nuzzling his neck again. They had never wanted, nor needed, to simply be this close...
 
Mokuba rested his forehead on the others shoulder. He wanted nothing more then to fall asleep, just like that, and he felt himself slipping away. A part of him wanted to stay awake so he could enjoy the closeness, but he hadn't slept for the past few hours as his brother had, "Aishiteru..." he murmured, as he felt himself pulled into the darkness of sleep, a smile on his lips.
 
He smiled down at the teen, simply watching him for a moment before changing their positions, so that Mokuba was now resting on top of him instead. He remained inside of the younger, preferring to stay that way. Seto would let his brother sleep for now and wake him for dinner later... unless he fell sleep himself...
 
-- -- --
 
The raven-haired teen only slept for a few hours before waking up. Onyx eyes blinked open slowly and he felt the incredible feeling of warmth was over him. He smiled when he realized his brother was still buried deep within him. The younger nuzzled his cheek against the other's shoulder, yawning slightly.
 
Seto had fallen asleep as well, blue eyes opening when his brother stirred. He glanced at the younger, smiling slightly at him.
 
Mokuba pulled away enough, so that he could look at him. He smiled back and leaned forward, pressing his lips to the older's gently, for a few moments, "I want to wake up like this all the time. It's nice.”
 
Seto nodded in silent agreement before returning the kiss and pressing his lips to his brother's. It would be rare for them to wake like this, since there was usually a reason for them to and not just free of will. “We can on the weekends…” he murmured quietly.
 
Mokuba nodded slightly, "I would like that a lot, Niisan." He said happily. He knew his brother would soon withdraw from inside of him, but he didn't want him to. If he had the choice they'd probably never move from this bed.
 
Seto stayed silent for a few minutes before speaking again. "What do you want to do now?" It wasn't quite late enough for them to have dinner yet, so he wasn't sure what to do until then.
 
He wasn't exactly sure of what they could do, seeing as they were confined to the room. Mokuba was still sure that he wouldn't be able to walk anywhere. "I don't know Niisan...I guess you could do some work, and I could work more on my schoolwork...or maybe we could play a game...oh...but I didn't bring any with me..." he sighed slightly. They really didn't have anything to do.
 
True, he did still have work to finish, but truthfully he wasn't up to moving... "I suppose..." He murmured thoughtfully, wondering if there really wasn't anything for them to do. A slight sigh came to his lips- he couldn't wait for this week to be done with, so that he had the weekend free for his brother.
 
Mokuba bit his bottom lip slightly and he slowly began to pull away from the other. He wanted to remain with his brother inside of him, but they had to move eventually. He sighed as he moved completely off of the other's length, and he looked down at Seto. His bottom twitched painfully.
 
Why hadn't he thought to mention anything before? "Do you want to take some pain killers?" He knew the younger was still in pain, possibly more since he had remained inside of him while they slept.
 
He nodded slightly, and lay down on the bed beside his brother. Groaning at the pain in his backside, "Hai...onegai..." He muttered, his face buried into one of the pillows.
 
Seto moved over to the side of the bed before getting up and walking over to his bag next to the desk. He sifted through the contents, finding the small pill bottle a minute or so later. "Do you need something to drink with them?" He questioned.
 
He groaned again. The pain was worse now then it had been. He moved his head to the side, his left cheek resting against the pillow, "Y-yeah..." He muttered. He mentally cursed himself for being the source of his own pain.
 
Seto nodded and left them on the side table; thankful for the mini-fridge he hadn't thought he'd even use as he crouched down and opened it. He grabbed one of the bottles of water before going make over to the bed and sitting down next to the teen.
 
He sat up slowly, and gasped as another shock of pain went straight from his bottom and up his back. He growled at his own stupidity again, and grabbed both the painkillers and the water from his brother. "Would it be terribly bad if I took like, 20 of these things?" he joked before opening the bottle, and poured some out into his hand.
 
"Take two." Seto said, moving to lie next to the teen again. He paused briefly to place a kiss on the small of his brother's back, before moving up beside the younger.
 
He smiled when he felt the soft kiss on his back. "Alright fine, I'll take two." He poured all but two back into the bottle, and popped them both into his mouth. He opened the bottle of water and brought that to his mouth. He took in a sip, and swallowed hard, feeling the pills slide down his throat. He sighed slightly and closed the water bottle again, before setting it down on the bed. He allowed himself to fall back, head resting on the pillows. He groaned again as another twinge of pain ran through him, "Baka..." he mumbled to himself.
 
Seto chuckled quietly and wrapped an arm around the younger, before letting it slip down to let his hand rest on the other's lower back. He started to lightly massage the area, "Tell me if this makes it worse or not..."
 
His eyes slipped closed at the gentle touch, and he shook his head slightly, "Iie...it feels nice, Niisan..." He said and sighed happily. He nuzzled his face against the pillow his head rested on.
 
A slight smile came to his lips as he continued the action, pressing a light kiss to the other's forehead as he did so. "Any plans for what you want to do next weekend yet?" Seto asked, eyes half closed and lazily watching his brother.
 
He smiled when he felt the light kiss on his forehead, "Will I be able to have sex by then?" He was beginning to wonder if the pain in his backside would ever leave him.
 
Seto sighed and shook his head slightly at his brother's behaviour- he really was impossible. "We'll see, won't we?" He wasn't too sure himself on whether or not he would be able to, but talking about it wasn't going to be the smartest thing...
 
He smirked slightly, eyes still closed, "Mmm...I hope I can...There are so many things I want to do with you next weekend...so many things I want to try..." He could feel his length beginning to stir at the thoughts, "Nnn that thing with your tongue...you have to do that again..."
 
"Stop while you're ahead, Mokuba, before you run into problems." As curious as he was to know what the other was thinking, he knew it wouldn't make things easier. Though his mind was coming up with ways- dammit, this wasn't any good...
 
He shook his head. He already had a problem, why stop now? "Oh yes, and the toy I bought...we have to use that again..." He bit his bottom lip slightly, feeling his erection twitch in between his legs.
 
He sighed, "Why do I bother saying anything?" Pausing his touch on the younger's back; he moved his hand to rest on his brother's hip. "Anything else you want to add while making the matter worse?" He asked, while trailing his fingers lightly over the skin and brushing them across the younger's arousal.
 
He shook his head slightly, “N-no...just...please..." He moved his hips slightly, trying to find more contact with his brother's fingers.
 
Seto stroked the teens growing erection while he continued to watch him with half lidded blue eyes. He knew this was a bad idea, and that they shouldn't have even let this happen in the first place. It was just a tad hard to follow through on that when his brother kept mentioning the things he wanted to do once he was better.
 
He bit down harder on his bottom lip, moaning even more. He grabbed another pillow, gripping it tightly. This felt good, but he needed so much more. He whimpered slightly, not able to voice what he needed.
 
Seto stopped for a moment to push the other onto his back, before moving down to kneel between the teens legs. He leaned down to flick his tongue over the tip of his brother's arousal, before taking the head into his mouth and sucking gently.
 
Mokuba moaned loudly, and his eyes snapped open, "Ah! Niisan!" He raised his hips slightly from the bed, back arching sharply. "More..." He pleaded.
 
His hands came up to rest on Mokuba's hips, pressing them back down onto the mattress beneath them. He pulled back to run his tongue along the arousal before once more taking it into his mouth and sucking on it, doing so for a few minutes before taking in more of his brother.
 
He struggled against the way the older pinned his hips down. He wanted his brother to take all of him into that wonderful right heat, "Please....Niisan...more..." He murmured.
 
Seto kept a firm grip on the younger's hips as he continued with his actions. A few more moments of teasing licks and light sucking passed before he deep throated the other's arousal, humming slightly.
 
He struggled even more, needing to move. His hands gripped the bed sheets tightly, and he moaned loudly, "Ah...Niisan!" He bit his lip again and his eyes snapped shut.
 
Seto would've smirked if he could have, but he was a tad preoccupied, or rather, his mouth was as the moment. He began to suck again, not gently as before, but closer to how Mokuba usually went about it with him.
 
He bit down harder on his lip, trying to keep from screaming. His hands gripped the sheets even tighter. His legs came up to loosely wrap around the older.
 
As Seto continued he started to lightly caress the teens thighs, careful to so as not to let his brother raise his hips too much. Gagging wasn't exactly on his to-do list at the moment...
 
Mokuba's back arched sharply, and he couldn't suppress the cries of the older's name as he felt his muscles tighten, and then relax as he was pushed over the edge. He released into the older's mouth, panting heavily as his back un-arched.
 
He pulled back a bit before swallowing, before moving back up to lie next to his brother. "Painkillers started working yet?" He asked.
 
He was still panting slightly, and nodded his head. He wasn't sure if the painkillers were working or not, but what his brother had just done was a pretty efficient pain killer. "A-arigat-tou..." He managed to say.
 
A slight smile came to Seto's lips as he caressed the teen's cheek lightly. Sighing he pulled away, "I'll be back in a few minutes..." He murmured, turning to get off of the bed. He still had his own problem to take care of, but wasn't about to bother the younger since he was still in pain.
 
Mokuba reached out and grabbed his arm, "You aren't going to leave without me repaying you, are you?" He said, a light smirk on his lips, "You took enough cold showers when I was a kid...you don't need to do that anymore."
 
"One more isn't going to kill me, and we both know you're still in mild pain. It's fine." He replied, tugging his arm gently, though not enough to pull it from the younger's grasp.
 
He shook his head again "Nu uh..." He moved so he had both his hands latched onto the older's arm, "We both know you want to come inside my mouth, Niisan...so just let me do it."
 
Seto hesitated for a moment, "Are you sure?" He didn't need his brother in any more pain on his behalf... "You know you don't have to..." He murmured quietly...
 
Mokuba sighed heavily, and shook his head lightly, "Niisan, how many times do I have to tell you, I love your taste...trust me...I want to..." He let go of Seto's arm, "But if you'd rather take a stupid shower, far be it from me to stop you." He said and smirked slightly.
 
Why the hell would he rather take a shower? He'd have to be mad... completely and utterly mad... And then some. Seto moved back over to sit next to him, "If you're sure..."
 
He smirked, teasing the older was just to much fun to pass up, "Well I don't know...I mean...You were so eager to go jump in that shower...maybe you don't like the way I give head. Oh, how sad!" He said, in mock sorrow.
 
Seto shrugged, "Well if you'd rather not..." He eyed him for a moment, fighting off his own smirk- his brother was going to pay for this once he could walk again... "Then I guess I'll go..."
 
"I don't know what I should do!" He let out a long, exaggerated sigh, "I mean, you've just completely shattered my confidence! Oh, so tragic!" He threw an arm over his eyes for dramatic effect.
 
"Uh huh..." Seto fought back the urge to roll his eyes; instead he merely stared at him for a moment before turning to leave again. "Tell me when you're confidence is reformed then..."
 
"H-hey!" He removed the arm from his eyes and blinked when he saw that his brother was ready to leave again. He moved, wincing slightly at the small twinge of pain, and wrapped his arms around the older's waist, "Ne, my confidence is reformed!" he said, nuzzling his head against the older. "But I must warn you, doing this will probably make me horny again." he said and nodded in a knowing manner.
 
Blue eyes glanced down to the teen attached to his middle, raising a brow slightly before he smirked. "So fast too... Maybe it would be best if I took a shower instead... Then we wouldn't have this problem." He said.
 
"Iie Niisaaaan!" He tightened the arms that were around him, "That would be no good! Come on, you know you want to come!" He said and nuzzled against him some more.
 
"Wouldn't we have the near same problem if you had your way right now though? You said it yourself. A shower would just make things easier..." He stated lazily, smirking though at how his brother was acting.
 
"No..." He thought about it for a moment, "I have an idea! While I suck you, you can suck me again, everybody wins" He said and winked up at the older, "I know, I'm dazzled by my intelligence as well." He said and smirked.
 
It had flitted through his thoughts before... "A shower seems easier..." He murmured, "And it would save time as well." Seto stated pointlessly.
 
Mokuba frowned at that, "Why don't you want me to do this..." He asked, moving to sit up. "It's not like it would hurt me any...and I really want to..."
 
"Because seeing you come up with every thing possible was my only revenge for now- seeing as you still can't walk." He stated simply, before smirking again.
 
His eyes narrowed slightly, "Fine, just for that you should go take a shower." He said, crossing his arms, "I didn't do anything that was worthy of such revenge!" He said and pouted slightly.
 
"For being a tease... Besides, shouldn't I be the one potentially upset about this, not you?" Seto asked, poking him lightly in the shoulder.
 
He blinked and looked at him, "Of course I'd be upset! I love the taste of my Niisan." he said, sounding very innocent when he said it. He wrapped his arms back around him.
 
"You're the strangest boy I have ever met...." He said blankly, running his fingers through the raven strands of brother's hair.
 
Mokuba giggled slightly...giggled. This boy had personality changes like crazy! "But you know you love my strangeness" he said and kissed the older's chest lightly, then moved up to his neck.
 
"Are we really sure about that...?" He asked, laughing quietly at the teen. "Maybe you're too strange... hm?" Seto suggested, head slightly tilted to the side, and once again in one of his rather playful moods...
 
Mokuba gasped slightly, "Niisan! You don't mean that, do you!?" He pulled back from the older, and looked at him intently, "I am not too strange!" He protested, "I am just the right amount of strange!"
 
"There's a right amount? Are you sure about that?" He teased, "Maybe you are too strange and just think you aren't." How had they even gotten to this...?
 
He growled playfully, and immediately tackled the older back onto the bed. He sat on his stomach, and smirked down at him, "There is a right amount of strange! I'm strange enough to date a person like you" he teased lightly.
 
"Painkillers must be working..." He muttered to himself. "Then I'm insane enough to put up with the strangeness that is you?" Seto asked.
 
Mokuba grinned slightly, "Yeah, I guess so, Niisan." He lowered himself down and gently nipped and sucked at the older's neck, "I guess we are just the insanely weird Kaiba brothers!" He said and then went back to nipping at his neck.
 
"If you say so..." Blue eyes watched him for a moment before Seto sighed and shook his head, "I think you're weird enough for the both of us..." He muttered.
 
He smirked and pulled up from the older's neck, and looked down at him, "I am not weird..." He said and kissed his lips lightly, "You call me weird and you were in love with an 11 year old?" he teased lightly and kissed him again, "Not that I mind...”
 
He rolled his eyes, "Of course you don't mind... As long as you're getting some it's all good." This teasing back and forth was starting to make his head spin...
 
Mokuba smiled, and vaguely thought that this was the longest they had gone without arguing, "Iie Niisan..." he kissed him again, "It's not just that....how many people can say they found the love of their life before they even hit puberty?" He said, his tone a bit more serious, because he meant what he said.
 
Seto smiled slightly before caressing the teen's cheek. How many indeed... His arms wrapped around his brother's waist, pulling him down against his chest. He nuzzled his neck before whispering in his ear. "Aishiteru..."
 
He shivered at the word. Whenever Seto said that, a little shiver would go up and down his spine. He had no idea why. Maybe it was because he went three years deprived of the word. Or maybe it was from the overwhelming feeling of love he felt every time the word was said to him, "Aishiteru matta, Niisan..." He said and lightly kissed the other's cheek.
 
He wanted to keep him in his arms, wanted the closeness at the moment. The feeling wasn't desperate as it had been before, where they both needed the touch so much that it was driving them both insane.
 
That was still confusing the younger. Why had he been so desperate to be so close to the older? He had never felt desperation like that for anything, not even sex! "Niisan...what was that about before...do you know why we felt that way?" he said, nuzzling his head against the older.
 
"I don't know..." He murmured, "It just felt like I had to have you close, as close as possible... Like it hurt that you weren't close enough..."
 
He nodded, "That's how I felt...I thought I was going to die unless you were closer to me..." He nuzzled against the older's chest again, "I loved being that close to you..."
 
Seto absently nodded, running his fingers through the younger's hair, and then trailing down the teens back to trace lazy patterns on the skin.
 
Mokuba smiled warmly at the older, "So, What are we going to eat for dinner tonight?" He asked and leaned his elbows on Seto's chest, then his head on his hands.
 
"Whatever you want." He continued with what he had been doing, continuing to idly trace along Mokuba's spine from his neck down to his lower back.
 
His eyes slid closed, and the smile stayed on his face, "You're the best, Niisan." he felt completely relaxed with the way the older ran gentle fingers up and down his spine.
 
Seto felt himself smiling slightly, "Any idea what you want to have?" He asked quietly, not wanting to break the current peace between them that was so rare.
 
He thought about it for a few minutes, "Hmm...well...We were supposed to go out for Italian food the other night..." He smiled widely, "Let's have that, okay?"
 
"Sure... Now though, we still have a couple hours until dinner. What do you want to do until then?" He questioned.
 
Mokuba thought about it for a minute, "What I really want to do is walk somewhere..." He smirked, "But since I can't do that...I could always do you." He said and winked. Was there ever a time he wasn't turned-on?!
 
"Or you could not..." He stated plainly, blue eyes blinking and a somewhat bored look to them for a brief moment. Seto wasn't too keen on the idea though...
 
He frowned slightly, "Sheesh...you could at least play along, I'm so bored!" He rolled off of Seto and onto the bed beside him. He stared up at the ceiling blankly. "Is it bad that the only thing we really do together is sex?” he asked, his voice becoming suddenly serious.
 
"That's not the only thing we do together..." He protested weakly. Who was he trying to kid though? If it wasn't sexual, then it wasn't done together.
 
He sighed slightly, "Alright...tell me something that we've done together?" He began to wonder if they had never had sex, would their relationship be more meaningful...
 
They didn't even eat meals together really, since Seto tended not to eat period... "Mm..." What had they done before? Since it was barely a week since they had started having sex, true they had made out every now and then before, but...
 
Mokuba was sure of one thing. He loved his brother....or did he? The thought of his brother not being with him, was a maddening one...but was it really love? Seto had never taken him out on a date before, rarely even bothered to sit at the table with him, and Mokuba was sure that his brother had never bought him roses on Valentines Day...
 
Blue eyes shifted to stare at the wall. Wasn't there anything? What kept them together? There just had to be more to them besides the sex... right? They'd had feelings for one another for years- yet the sexual relationship they now had seemed to be destroying what they had...
 
He continued to stare at the white ceiling, and for the longest time didn't speak. He knew what he had to do, what they had to do, to get their relationship to be deeper, and as much as he hated the idea, it's what had to be done, "I don't think we can have sex anymore." He said, his voice serious.
 
Seto looked back to his brother, staying silent for a moment before taking the younger's hand and lacing their fingers. "I know..." They needed to reform what they had, before it became meaningless and was nothing more then sexual air between them.
 
Mokuba closed his eyes. He didn't want to look up at the big empty white ceiling, and he didn't want to look at his brother. So he settled for his eyelids. Everything about this felt...wrong. When he was younger, it had all felt so right...was it just that, after 4 years, they were drifting apart? They had started this relationship when he was a child, and Seto a teenager...How many people truly stayed with their first loves forever? "Maybe we just..." He couldn't say it. Breaking up with his brother was absurd! Seto was the only person Mokuba had become extremely close to. Most guys Mokuba's age had had a lot of girlfriends by the now...
 
"Don't... We went through this a week ago Mokuba... Don't... Not again..." He'd be lost without his little brother with him... What would he do if he lost him? The thought was not one he wanted to toy with- he simply didn't wish to think about it at all... Why was his brother doing this to them again? He couldn't...
 
Mokuba nodded slowly. No, he wouldn't break things off with the older, even if he had the desire to do it. He'd never break things off with the older. He loved him, so much, and he knew Seto loved him, but he doubted just how strong the love was. He knew what it would do to his brother if they split apart; he knew what it would do to himself...but what was their relationship really doing for them? They could be as physically close as humanly possible, which they had demonstrated a few hours ago, but were they really emotionally close at all?
 
Seto sighed and leaned up, kissing the other's forehead softly before getting up. "Get some rest... I'll wake you up when it's time to eat." He murmured quietly, before getting up and dressing himself. He didn't want to work, but he needed some time to himself, so going out was the only thing he could think of.
 
Mokuba sighed and opened his eyes, finally looking to the other, "Iie, Niisan...I just woke up. I'm not tired..." He blinked, watching him dress, "You're going out?" He questioned, watching the older. Seto had told him that he wasn't going to work that day...so where was he going?
 
He nodded slightly, "I need to get out for a bit... walk around for a while." Seto wasn't even sure exactly where he would go, just somewhere... Though he'd most likely end up randomly walking down the streets...
 
He nodded slightly, "O-oh...alright..." He silently prayed that he hadn't said something to upset his brother. He sighed slightly as he watched the other, "Well...I can't go much of anywhere...so I'll be here..."
 
"I shouldn't be too long... An hour at the most." Seto paused for a moment before leaving the room, going into Mokuba's before coming back. He tossed the teen's cell phone on the bed near him, "You can call me if I lose track of time, alright?"
 
Mokuba nodded his head again, "Alright...but I mean, if you want to be alone, I won't bother you..." He said and grabbed the phone. He flipped it open to look at the picture of him and Seto, happy and hugging each other on his birthday. He had even put the bow from his gift on Seto's head, and he remembered telling him that he was the only present he would ever need...
 
He hesitated for a moment before turning and walking to the door, "I'll be back soon." With that said he opened the room door and stepped out, closing the door behind himself. Seto leaned back against it for a moment, before sighing and moving away from it, turning down the hall and heading for the elevators. He idly waited for them to open before stepping in, and then once more waiting for it to open its doors and allow him to step out this time.
Seto ignored everyone in the lobby, instead heading straight out onto the streets. Blue eyes glanced up and down the streets for a moment before he went left- the opposite direction they had been taken before. A sigh left his lips; he could only hope his mind would clear with this walk...
 
-- -- --
 
Mokuba had told his brother he wouldn't bother him...but Seto had been gone for nearly two hours again. He began to worry, as he usually did when even the slightest things were wrong. But this time Seto was missing. He picked up his phone, deciding he needed to call the older. He sighed slightly and pressed the speed dial button for Seto's cell. It rang once, and then that damned robotic woman's voice came on the line saying "The subscriber you are trying to reach is unavailable, please hang up and try again." he cursed and hung up the phone. Now, every possible thing ran through his head. From the least scary 'he just lost track of time' to the 'he's dead in an alleyway somewhere'.
 
The younger Kaiba's cell rang minutes later, though it wasn't his older brother calling... No, it was someone Mokuba wouldn't expect, since it never meant anything good...
 
He quickly flipped open his cell phone, not bothering to even check who it was, "Niisan!?" He said quickly, hoping, praying it was the older calling him. He was beyond worried at the moment.
 
There was a sigh on the other end before they spoke, "Gomen nasai, Mokuba-san. It's Tamashi Sensei calling... I hadn't expected to be needed while being here- You know your brother though, always wanting to be prepared for anything... Mokuba-san... Seto-sama is in the hospital..." Maya spoke quietly.
 
------------- ----------------- --------------------------------- --------------------
Since I'm really not feeling all too well, I'm not doing review responses this time. If anyone had any questions that I over looked, state them again in you next review and I'll answer them then.