Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Chibi Story ❯ Chapter 18

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shashomiru: Oh, Jesus =D! We got some comments up in here!

 
???: ...Only, like… one. Two if you count the fact that you got one from either website you updated.
 
Shashomiru: ^^;; Well… That -is- two people who care, right…? -pokes fingers together-
 
Shashomiru: Well, I actually think it's kind of funny how I have this story on two totally different websites. It's interesting seeing the reaction from two different sides. Fanfiction.net appears to be the side that enjoys this particular story the most, though.
 
???: -gasp- you speak alliance names!
 
Shashomiru: o.o;; We--… I…. 
 
???: Ohh, we'll see…
 
 
 
Yami pulled Yugi's pajama shirt over his head. As Yugi lowered his arms, he looked up at Yami.
 
“What about Seto?”
 
 
 
“Yugi…” Yami stared lovingly at the small boy and sighed a little bit. He ruffled the boy's pointy hair and chuckled
 
Yugi stared up at him and blinked.
 
“Uh……. I suppose… Why, don't you go to sleep now?”
 
“But wait, I haz a question!”
 
“Oh, god… what…?”
 
 
“Otay! Works for me.” Yugi crawled into bed and hid under his blankets.
 
“Yes… Thank you.. Victory shall be mine… this time…” and walked away.
 
Yugi stared at him confused, and shrugged. He purred to himself and squeezed a plushie of the Millennium Puzzle.
 
 
Ryou lay silently on his back, eyes closed and contemplating hard through his emotions.
 
Marik lay on his side staring at a blue eyes plushie. He contemplated the day at the playground.
What.
 
I've contemplated… 
 
Ryou stared at him "What are you saying"
 
Yes. Let us become allies again.
 
Ryou sat up a bit and got close to Marik. “That easily…?
 
 
Joey jumped up. “BWOCCOLI!?!?!?
 
I'm twying to SEEP hewe!!” Seto rubbed his eyes.
 
Yugi yawned. “Bwue eyes eating… bwoccoli? Wha…?”
 
Ryou continued to flail. “Dun eat me!! I'm innocent!
 
Joey slowly emerged from under his blankets and blinked. “…no bwoccoli?”
 
“I'll take care of this.” Hack entered the room
 
Yugi gasped. “Hack!
 
Hack chuckled. 
 
“But you're supposed to sleep."
 
Everyone in the room grew quiet and settled back into their places, especially Marik and Ryou who made sure they were far apart from each other, Joey in between.
 
“Yeah…
 
Seto's eyes open.
 
“It's dah blue eyes………
 
 
Seto looked at the pillow and squinted his eyes.
 
“Uhhh….” Yugi paused.
 
 
“AHH IT WAS FOR THE GOOD OF THE PWUSHIES SETO!! THE GOOD OF THE PWUSHIEEES!!”
 
 
 
Shashomiru: Good God that should be alright. I can give this more edits eventually