Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A glimpse of what's to come... ❯ The savior (NOT!!!) ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO or the future. I just thought this was a funny fic to type out.
 
Hi. My name is Geron Altamirano or you can call me by my username, Lil-Pipoy. I'll be writing this fic because my Sensei, The_queen_of_anime is too busy with her other fics. So I'm in charge of this one fic. This is her fic and I'm just taking care of it.
 
A little side note, this is after battle city and before everything else. In this fic, Marik still gave Yugi the Rod, but Yugi gave it to Shadi. Anyway, here's the fic!!
 
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
 
Samantha was on her cell phone while Jina was busy calming her teenage father down.
 
“Daddy please, stop blowing your top. It's not your fault Auntie Seren—” But Joey interrupted her.
 
“Yes it is, Jina. Maybe `ere we held up a truce, but back in da past, I wouldn't be caught dead even stayin' in da same room wid moneybags an' likin' it!” He said curtly.
 
“It was THAT intense??” Jina asked.
 
“You don't know the meaning of the word `intense' until you've seen one of their brawls.” Mr. Motou said to Jina. “Those two were arch-rivals, complete opposites.”
 
“You and Samantha just have a case of blood-relation rivalry.” Mrs. Motou added. “Sure, you two go at it every now and then, but at least you could stand the other's presence. These two utterly loathed the fact that the other existed.”
 
Samantha clicked her phone shut. “Mother and father are on their way.” She informed. “I still don't understand how you guys got here. Nobody was able to figure out time travel yet, even in this time.”
 
“I'd better tell this story.” Yugi said bravely. He launched into the story of the Millennium puzzle and the other items, with the three girls listening intently and everyone else nodding in agreement. When he finished the three girls just stared. Samantha scoffed and wore a smirk worthy of her surname and stated simply: “I thought the era of magic passed long time ago. Inanimate objects choosing their masters? Don't make me laugh.”
 
Jina glared at her cousin and growled: “The proof is right in front of us, Avalon. Why can't you just believe in something for a change?”
 
Samantha's smirk grew wider. “Because, Amelia, one of the traits of a scientist is Critical Mindedness, meaning that one doesn't immediately believe what one sees or doesn't bend to another's beliefs even if forced.” She said coolly.
 
Jina clenched her hand and gritted her teeth. Before she could act, Maya stood up. “Perhaps you could give us a demonstration, if what you're saying is true.” She said calmly.
 
Yugi nodded and cupped his Puzzle in his hands. The puzzle glowed and Yami appeared. “Is this enough proof?” Yami asked.
 
Samantha looked Yami up and down and stated: “Very few visible changes, but changes nonetheless.”
 
“Really? I don't see anything different.” Jina said, looking at Yami.
 
“I just have an eye for detail.” Samantha said coolly.
 
Then a honk was heard from outside. Samantha headed towards the door. “That's father and mother.” She said. Everyone followed her outside.
 
*****************************************!
 
*Back in the past, in Seto's office*
 
Seto was typing away on his computer (Like I am right now) when all of a sudden, Ishizu burst into his office, panting.
 
“Kaiba, we have a grave situation.” She said, breathing hastily.
 
“What?” He asked angrily, looking up from his work and glaring at Ishizu. (I'd be like that too if someone stopped my fanfic time!)
 
“Yugi has slipped through the time stream!” Ishizu exclaimed.
 
What?!?”
 
“I don't know what happened, but Yugi is in the future!!!!”
 
Kaiba smirked his trademark smirk and said: “That's preposterous, utterly impossible.”
 
“Nothing is impossible with the Millennium Items. You should know that.”
 
“Hmph, why should I care where or when that little dwarf is, as long as it's far away from me.”
 
“But Kaiba, this is deadly serious!!
 
“I don't care! Just get out of my office before I call security!!”
 
Suddenly, there was a chill in the air, both occupants shivered visibly. Then a swirl of shadows appeared and a figure stepped out of the shadows.
 
“Shadi, what're you doing here?!?” Ishizu cried out.
 
Seto sighed and rolled his eyes. “Great. More weirdos.” He said sadly.
 
“I sensed a disturbance not only in the shadow realm, but also in the very flow of time.” Shadi explained.
 
“So what do we do??” Ishizu asked.
 
“Simple. Send someone to retrieve them.” He replied, glancing at Seto. Ishizu raised her eyebrows at Seto, catching on to what Shadi was saying.
 
“No way in *swearwords* are you going to send me!” Seto exclaimed.
 
“I have no choice. You're the only one who can.” Shadi said. He then started to slowly walk towards Seto.
 
“What're you doing? Keep away from me, or else!”
 
Shadi reached into his robes and pulled out the Millennium Rod. “No matter what I do with this, it wants no one else other then you.” He said.
 
“Well I don't want it!”
 
“I have no choice.” Shadi repeated, one hand holding the Millennium Rod, the other on his Key. “And neither do you.” He added as the Key started to glow.
 
Seto fainted on the spot. The Key stopped glowing as Shadi looked down at the unconscious Seto. He bent down and placed the Rod in his open hand and closed it.
 
“Ishizu?” Shadi asked, glancing to the said person. Ishizu cupped her hand on the Necklace (Yes, she still has it in this story) and began to chant. In a flash, Seto and the Rod disappeared.
 
“There. I hope we did the right thing.” Ishizu said worriedly.
 
************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
*Somewhere in the future…*
 
Seto opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. He shifted to a sitting position and gently rubbed his head. “Where am I?” He asked himself. Then, he felt something in his other hand. He raised it and found the M. Rod.
 
Then everything came back to him. “*Swearwords*, Now I remember, it was those mystical misfits Shadi and Ishizu! They kept going on about Yugi being in the future and…” He drifted off, his eyes growing wider as he realized what he said. “…and they sent me to the future to find them.” He finished.
 
He turned to look around the room he was in. He was still in his office, but it wasn't the way he remembered it. Since when did he have so many pictures?? They hung in every possible place imaginable. And on his desk he found one picture. It was a family portrait with an older version of him, a woman and a small girl in the middle. The date on the picture was December 25, 2019.
 
Seto was, needless to say, amazed at the picture. “A family?” He gasped. He looked at the picture closely. The woman in the picture was vaguely familiar…
 
Then it hit him. “Serenity?!?” He exclaimed, almost dropping the photo. He couldn't believe it. Him and the Mutt's sister?!?! “That's impossible…” He said to himself. Just then the door opened and he came face to face with a tall, muscled man. (LilyIris, here's your idea!)
 
He wouldn't have been unrecognizable if it wasn't for those sapphire blue eyes, which were wide with fear. He was a foot taller than Seto, and nowhere near as thin. His muscles were visible through the white polo he was wearing. (Yummy!)
 
“What…the…*swearword*?!? The older one said.
 
“Don't ask.” Seto said, looking the man up and down.
 
*******************&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
That's all Sensei gave me to post. I'm sorry everyone, but its still sensei who's typing the stories. Please review so she'll be happy!!!