Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A glimpse of what's to come... ❯ Elder and Seto ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: *in a mock Espa Roba voice* I see the future…I don't own YGO and never will…
 
Hello! It's me again! The_queen_of_anime's apprentice, (Or Animaster-Sonja's, if you're reading the FF.net fanfiction version) and the moderator of this story!!! I'm here to say that since this story was reviewed in Fanfiction, and that sensei's exams are over, she sent me a chapter to update! And to answer the reviewer's question: Sensei exaggerated on the elder Seto's height and his height is somewhere around 6'8 or 6'9. A little note: Ishizu sending Seto to the future occurred in a different time slot. Meaning, we rewinded it a bit.
 
Also, here's a guide for all the nicknames:
 
Mini-Motou = Younger Yugi
Elder / Uncle Casey = the older Kaiba
Mistress = older Tea
Auntie Seren = older Serenity
(The older Yugi will be referred to as Yugi this time)
 
Now, on with the Fic!!!
 
####################################
 
Back with Seto and his older version, these two were having a shocked stare contest. Whoever spoke first, won.
 
And the older one won. “Who…are…you…?” He asked, in a deep tenor voice.
 
The teenage Seto scoffed. “I'm you, apparently.” He said, smirking. The teen quickly scanned the adult, looking at the differences between them.
 
And he found a lot. The elder was looking down at him with unmistakable sapphire blue eyes. His eyes, but these eyes were more intelligent, more sophisticated, and much more mature. What's more, the elder's dark chestnut hair was slightly flecked with gray around the bangs, signifying his age. What he was wearing was a BIG difference: the elder was wearing midnight blue trousers and a white polo, which had a fairly thin weave which showed his well-chiseled chest, if up close. The coat that matched the pants was on a hook on the other side of the office door.
 
Then the elder noticed the M. Rod, which was still in Seto's hand and chuckled softly. “No wonder…” He said. “So, Shadi shoved the Rod into your possession?”
 
The teen scoffed at his older counterpart. “Forcefully.” He said gruffly.
 
“I guess this is why Yugi wanted a meeting at his house.” The elder thought aloud.
 
“So, the little dwarf is here too??” Seto asked.
 
“Oh, he is. He's just not what you remember him to be.” The elder replied.
 
The adult then walked to his desk and took his seat behind it. “So, young one…” He started, gazing a piercing stare at his teen self. “…are you going to explain yourself?”
 
The teen merely scoffed again and returned the gaze. “Very well…” Seto said finally. And then he launched into the story of what happened.
 
“I see…” The elder said, placing his hands together after hearing the explanation. “So, Mini-Motou is here as well?”
 
“Yes. And his mystical fangirl came whining to me to bring him back.” Seto spat angrily.
 
“So, I guess you're coming with me?” The elder asked suddenly.
 
“What?”
 
“Samantha called me, saying that Yugi wants to meet at his house.”
 
“Who is Samantha?” Seto asked irritably.
 
Then Elder showed Seto the photo that Seto was looking at when he got here. “The little girl in this picture…” The elder said. “…my—or should I say, your— daughter.” He added coolly, seeing the look of shock on Seto's face.
 
“Get over it.” The elder said gruffly. “Everybody you know has one, a child I mean.”
 
Seto then shook his head vigorously. “But with the mutt's sister?!?” He asked, utterly confused.
 
“We got along over time, the mutt and I…” the elder stated simply. “It took a few years, but we finally raised the white flag.”
 
The teen couldn't believe his ears. “What. The. (Censored)!?!?” He gasped.
 
“You'll find out over time.” The elder said. He then left the room, gesturing for Seto to follow. They both got into a blue Ferrari and took off to Yugi's house.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
*Back with Yugi and Co.*
 
Samantha was leading everyone to the front yard, where the blue Ferrari was waiting.
 
“That's Father.” Samantha announced. Joey flinched. “It had ta be moneybags…” He said to himself.
 
“Whatever you remember, Daddy…” Jina started. “…It's different from now. Uncle Casey (Got this from the letters KC) is a good man. He invites me and my real daddy over everytime there's an occasion.”
 
“Yeah.” Mistress agreed. “Serenity changed him for the better, Joey. She learned from you.” She added.
 
“I guess so…” Joey said, glancing at both girls.
 
Then Yugi (Remember, this is the older Yugi) leaned close to Tea's ear and whispered. “And try not to drool when you see the older Kaiba.” He warned.
 
“Why is that?” Tea asked.
 
“He's gotten a lot more buff over the years.” Yugi said simply.
 
Then the door of the Ferrari opened and Elder came out. Tea couldn't help but stare and drool slightly.
 
“I warned you…”Yugi sighed, shrugging.
 
“So, this is what's wrong, Yugi?” Elder asked, glancing at the teens.
 
“How can you be so calm?” Yugi and Mini-Motou asked in unison.
 
“Cause I found out myself.” Elder replied. Then, as if on cue, Seto emerged from the Ferrari, scowling at them all.
 
“Kaiba?!?” Joey exclaimed.
 
“It's you again, mutt.” Seto said, reluctantly looking at said person.
 
The three girls huddled together, once in a while glancing at Seto.
 
“OMG! He's SO hot!!” Maya exclaimed girlishly.
 
“I know, can you say, `tall, loaded and handsome'?” Jina added with enthusiasm.
 
Samantha glanced at Seto, licking her lips. “Give him a gun and he could replace James Bond! He's so yummy, if he weren't my father, I'd ask him out right now!”
 
“Remember who you're talking about, girls.” Elder's voice said over the three gossiping girls. The huddle was quickly disbanded, all three facing Elder. Jina was scratching the back of her head sheepishly, Maya was looking at her shoes, blushing and Samantha was elegantly bowing to her father, saying: “I'm so sorry. Sometimes a girl's instincts can take over.”
 
“I know. But it was flattering, hearing everything you said about me.” Elder replied with a fatherly grin, causing all three girls to blush.
 
Seto came up behind Elder and quickly glanced at the three girls. “Samantha, Motou's and Mutt's daughters, I presume?” He asked Elder.
 
“Correct. But I prefer if you called them by name. Jina is my niece, after all.” Elder corrected.
 
Seto narrowed his eyes. “Whatever.” Was all he could say. Then, Joey came up and held onto Jina's shoulders protectively. “Yeah, don't talk back ta family, Kaiba!” He said, smirking.
 
Seto scoffed in reply and left. Elder shook his head. “Listen, Joey. I apologize.” He said, glancing a knowing look at Joey.
 
“For wha? You didn' do nothin'.” Joey said.
 
Elder placed his hand on Joey's shoulder and looked at him straight in the eye. “We aren't different, Joey. He is me, and I apologize for everything and anything he did or will do. Know that, when you get back to your time, in a few more years, he'll warm up to you guys. Trust me, I'm him.” He said.
 
Joey gazed into Elder's sapphire eyes. Yes, it was those same eyes that Kaiba had, but these weren't icy voids, but rather like the waves of a mighty sea, raging and unforgiving to enemies, but gentle and calm to those close.
 
Joey grinned. “Thanks, Seto.”
 
“Serenity is a good girl, a perfect angel. I thank you for her.” Elder said softly, before turning to meet up with Yugi and Mistress.
 
“See, I told you Uncle Casey was a good man.” Jina said playfully.
 
“Yeah, he is. Now, to convince the teen Seto to act the same…” Joey mused, a smile on his face.
 
Looking at the two blondes, Samantha was smiling inwardly. “That's the father I know and love.” She muttered to herself as she walked up the steps to the Motou household.
 
````````````````````````````````````````````
 
That's all Sensei gave for me to post. She's been complaining of a shoulder pain, to review so she can feel better!!!