Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Demonic Selfishness ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Domino
YBakura

Hikari's suck.

Damn it! You leave that filth Ryou to his control for a couple of hours and then you wake up to see the pharaoh's eager face!(A/N how dare you insult Ryou! YB: Artisian….you're insulting Ryou…-.-)
 
That sounded…odd.
 
Ra damn this all to Hell. Now I have to play, dare I say it, a `non-shadow game' with the pharaoh. This day sucks, as the younger beings say.

Although, I smirked, the female has been a pleasant to tease. Such an easily angered being. She is different from the pharaoh's `friend's , this girl does not spout annoying friendship rants, or battle for meaningless goals. No, this girl just plays to win.

My smirk widened. Pain and disgrace seems to surround her. I can feel it. So visible to the world, except Yugi and his friends cannot tell. This woman is merely playing an act. She does not desire to be friends with them but is merely with them for the sake of not being left out.

A devilishly selfish human.
 
How can I tell? Ah yes, I am a being that was not created out of darkness but, cleansed by it. I know negative emotions. Only I can `see' this certain aura that surrounds these naïve beings. And she is no exception.

“Hey guys!”

I perked up only to see the devil herself. Heather. Honestly woman just tell them that you hate them.

Of course `the gang' had greeted her in their annoying unison-like manner. I glared at her. We can annihilate these people of whom you detest. Do not hide behind that smile little one, I can perfectly see your resentment.
 
Her gaze met mine as we battled in a menacing arena. Do not forget my little khenmes 1 , I do not lose to mortals.
 
She turned away from my victorious confrontation and concentrated on a meaningless board game with another friend. Why play a meaningless game little girl? Afraid?
 
No you are not like that, child. You know the truth. Don't turn away from me when you only mean to look again. Such a naïve, modest female. Once I find a place where there is no way to turn, then you will stare.
 
A long while had past and I had let Ryou take over. Although, I, closely watching through him.
 
Everyone had left and soon that is what I was about to do…

“Oh Heather!”
She turned to Yugi, “Yeah?”
“I forgot! The notes that you lent me. They're in my room could you get them I have to prepare dinner?”
“Sure.”
I watched her feet trot along the steps as another smirk painted its way onto my lips. At this point I am in control of Ryou once again and now traveling up the steps as the girl had. There were many doors that plagued this hall but, luckily my hikari comes here long enough to know where the pharaoh's room is.

It was very dark but my
superior sight has been clouded by darkness for so long that I can no longer tell when it is day or night.
“Ah here it is! Now its time to go!”
Hnhn. Not so fast my pet.
I strided over to her form until I saw her tense. She knew I was there.
I ran my hand up her back, tracing the clothes underneath. A lovely being yes, but I can do better.
“Uh hey Ryou?”, she stuttered.
I bit her ear. The blood of a sinful being is bland yet sweet as well. “Hey! What are you doing!?”
“I'm hungry.”

Her body once again tensed up near mine. The skin is so fragile and soft. I can open her flesh with a mere touch from the tips of my fingers.
“Enter the Battle City Tournament and you shall see me again pet.”
With that I left her dumbfound and shocked. She will recover, they all do. Do not ask me how I know that she will come, call it instinct…
Or call it affection…
-------
Khenmes- Egyptian for `friend'
Also if ya dun get the ending `affection' as in Heather feels something for him. Well R&R peeps!