Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Sudden Turn Off ❯ Unrequired Help ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Domino
Yami no Bakura
“No thanks Ryou-kun I need sometime to myself.”
“Bu-“
“I'll be fine Ryou.”
I watched her walk off with a tired glare in her eyes.
Damn it! The woman just wants to make my life harder. Then again her life, I mentally smirked, which of course is the result of the ever stupid Jounouchi. Damn, why didn't I just turn him into a doll like that damned coach! Once again it is all just too easy.
“Ryou she may be tired but I think she can handle herself”, he said rather calmly.
I then used Ryou's winning smile, “Oh no reason, you know I have liked her for some time correct?”

It was then his eyes had widened, not to mention his mouth was slightly agape. Ryou doesn't really
love her but, because of his naivety towards affection he has left various hints to even someone who is blind that he may like her.
“YOU LIKE HEATHER!!??”
I winced at his level of voice and nodded shyly.
Blind people could see the attraction between my hikari and the girl, I should have expected Jounouchi's reaction.
“Wow”, he blinked furiously as if it was news, “I never would have guessed!”

Once again, I.d.i.o.t.
Of course as I had recently mentioned there is no real feelings like that between the two, but it was just a perfect excuse! No one really talks to my hikari except her… so then it only makes sense that the two would one day be an item, personally I would not mind having a woman in Ryou's life.
I smirked, although she may distract me at times.
Although being the uncaring, overly obsessed, uncleanly, not neat- ALRIGHT THEY GET IT ARTISIAN!!
 
..thief I am…. I smirked in the open..
“Uhhh Ryou you sure that you are ok? I mean I have heard love makes you do weird things but uhh..”

I then turned to him quickly, “ Yes I am fine! I guess I am worried about what she may think of me.”

”Well”, Jou said putting his arm around my shoulders which in turn made me shudder at the thought of what the Bakura fan girls are thinking at this time, “ don't worry with the ladies I can help out.”

Psh, I bet he is still a virgin.
“Ah gomen nasai Jounouchi-kun but I had better get going, I-I am just worried about her! Ja”

With that I managed to snake my way through his Yaoi-like grip and sprint to the woman's house.