Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Tale of Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4

Kami was in control when they were getting fitted for their robes, as she was a little taller then Kori.

Then a short kid walked in obviously to get some robes. //Hey Kori isn't that Yugi?//

/Yeah. Wonder what he's doing here?/

//He's probably here for the same reason we are.//

"Hi Yugi!" Kami called. Yugi jumped when he heard her voice.

"Please don't do that! I nearly had a heart attack," Yugi replied.

"Sorry," Kami replied. "What are you doing here?"

"Here to start a new school," Yugi replied, as he was shown to a stool beside Kami. Kami nodded.

"So am I," she replied. Just then, a boy with sleek blonde hair and bruises all over his face walked in. He seemed to be in a really foul mood, she could tell because he was grumbling under his breath.

"What are you looking at!?" He snapped.

"Nothing," Kami replied. The boy shrugged off the feeling that she was a lot more then she appeared and got fitted for some more robes.

After about five minutes, she was done and bid goodbye to Yugi and walked out.

/Let's get our wand now./

//Sure. Though you get to be in control.// Kori noticed that Kami was a little touchier about a few things.

Shrugging off the feeling she walked into Ollivanders to buy her wand.

***Elsewhere***

"See ya at Hogwarts!" Harry, Hermione, and Ron exclaimed.

"Bye!" Tobias yelled back.

"She seems like a nice girl," Hermoine said, trying to strike up a conversation.

"Yeah she is. Wonder why she's in fifth year?" Ron mused.

"She must be a very strong witch," Harry replied.

"There you three are," Mrs. Weasly said exasperated.

"Hi," the three exclaimed.

"I just got a letter from Dumbledoor. We're to pick up one of the new exchange students and then head off to the order's head-quarters," Mrs. Weasly informed them.

"One? You mean there's more?" Hermione asked. Mrs. Weasly nodded her head.

"Which one?" Ron asked.

"I believe her name's Tobias," Mrs. Weasly said distractivly.

"We just met her, she's a really nice girl," Hermione told Mrs. Weasly.

- - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - -- --

Well whaddya think? Awesome by the Queen Chic.

YB: You're a queen?

C: Yeah and don't make me sick Hawk on you!

YB: Whose Hawk?

C Hawk! Yami Bakura insulted you!

H: HE DID WHAT!?

C: Hawk is my yami.

YB: Crud.

C: Any way… Pulls out machine gun and begins to run around in circles

YB: Has she had to much sugar?

H: She had a blizzard from DQ, so yeah she's hyper.

YB: Is that a good thing?

H: Depends on how you look at it.

Bye!