Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Typical Night at the Muba Household ❯ How was Dinner? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Yeah yeah… the usual: I do not own any Yugioh characters and this story isn't true.. at least I don't think so… hm.. ^.O hehe..

Um.. Warnings are: There is name calling in this fic, but nothing offensive to anyone! If it is offensive, you shouldn't be reading this story in the first place… enjoy!

A Typical Night at the Mu/ba Household

"How was dinner?"

"It was delicious."

"Just delicious?"

"What else would it be?

"I don't know. Maybe marvelous, wonderful, magnificent!

"How about fabulous?"

"Fabulous is perfect! But, delicious?"

"Well, it was delicious."

"…"

"Stop staring at me like that!"

"…"

"Stop it!"

"Is my food not good enough for you? Do we need to hire a cook? Or better yet, why don't you cook!"

"…"

"Well then, it's settled! Since my cooking isn't good enough for Mr. CEO of Kaiba Corp, then why doesn't Mr. Big Balls Wide Dragon cook for his own damn self!"

"…"

"…"

"Did you just call me Mr. Big Balls Wide Dragon?"

"…"

"I thought that was my name only in the bedrrom."

"…"

"…"

"So how was work?"

"Good."

"Just good?"

I hope you like! Please review… if you all like it then I'll post up the "sequel". Here's a little preview of it.

"A Quiet Night at the Mu/ba Household"

"I have sex with other men!"

"Yami, your-"

"Don't call me crazy!"

"I wasn't going to call you that, I'm just trying to tell you that your-"

"Call me whatever you want! Just not crazy. Although 1) one by one penguins steal my sanity."

"Yeah, just like 2) monkeys steal my underwear at night."

"Those aren't monkeys."

I'll post the whole story if you'd like to know why Yami is acting crazy and having sex with other men, and what IS stealing Kaiba's underwear at night?

Tchao til hopefully next time!!