Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A World ❯ A World ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kris-chan: This will probably be my last installment on this site. All my stories are being discontinued for some time. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. The reason for the problem is that my friend is having a mid-life crisis and I'm going to help her as much as I can. She lives in California but I don't care. Anyhow this story is about struggle with life and hardships. This story is dedicated to my friend.

I will not tolerate any flames or any bullshit, you flamers have cooked up. This story is for my friend. And if you flame you will be putting her down. (Glaring At Flamers) Also this story is based on her life. So don't down her life. You do you'll have a very anger and blood thirsty Bakura on your ass. This story is unstable and completely true. Which that means based on true invents. Also this story will only consist of a few chapters. Not like my other stories. I hope you enjoy, and remember NO what so ever FLAMING and I will not tolerate CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM. With all that said, I hope you enjoy the story and please leave a review.

Title: A World

Prologue:::

My life is a living nightmare. I feel the bruises ache at my pale skin. The sharp pain of a slap, a kick a word spat out coldly. But in the mist I see a guardian angel. Could she save me and my brother. Could she reach out her hand and fly us to a heavenly place. Maybe. Its Possible. But, there is something blocking my view. I feel another pain. I lay in my own blood and look over to my brother. He has tears in his eyes. Trying to put on a brave face. But I know he is hurting and scared. I look away and look at the white ceiling. I curse at the Gods and my angel. There suppose to save us but there she is. With white feathers spread out. Her face white as snow and her lips curved in a sad smile. I raise my blood stained hand. She reaches for me as well. But no matter how close she gets, she seems to fade out. Could it be that I am fading. Or is there some other force at work. I close my eyes, the pain release's from my body. I feel light and I smile. I open them to see four faces looking down at me. All worried, all my friends. I try to scream and tell them to let me go. They talk among themselves. Can't they see I'm alright. Can anyone see me at all. Am I just invisible and a void.

I search there faces. For some realization, some type of sign. That they know that I'm alive. I feel cold tears drop on my face. But I can't feel there sadness. Am I dead. Am I almost dead. Where am I. What am I. Am I a simply object in this cruel unsightly world. I feel society's grip tighten. There laughters, there smirking taunting faces. Pointing at me, framing me for being the bad apple. I cower away in the dark corner. Hiding my face in my blood soaked hands. Suddenly, I feel a light hand touch me. I look up and see my little brother. The once laughing people are slowly walking away. My brother brings me into his arms. Wrapping his warmth around a broken soul. We sit there, hugging each other. I rest my head on his shoulder and soothe his back. I close my eyes and relax in our sanctuary. The blissful moment did not last. I opened my eyes and found my angel trying her hardest to get too us. Her wings had turned red and her hands and face were bloody as well. I looked at her, with confusion. I felt my brother lifting from my arms. I pull him down and scream is name. But he's unconscious and hardly breathing. I yell again, then at my angel who is lying in her blood. I shed tears, but they do not fall. I bend my head down in loss. I have lost him. I say.

The days have swiftly passed since that lonely hours you left me.

If tears could build a stairway and heartaches make a lane,

we would walk the path to heaven and being home again.

To some you may be forgotten,

to others a part of the past,

but to those of us who loved you dearly,

your memories will always last.

Today I walk the lonely path of which we were promised to have. I live a life of peace and happiness. I have lost you but I have found you. You are not here with me in form. But you will always be here in my heart and soul. No one can take your place, and no one never will. I watch the church bells ring and the merrily people run. They are happy and I am not. I look at the blue sky, wondering if God is watching me. I hope he is, cause I need to tell him, to bring you back.

Even though you are not here; you are still in my thoughts each day.

I see a world of hurt among me.

Cries that scream through the night.

And hungry eyes that reach for the love and affection,

of just someone who cares!

I look at the house that is burnt and full of demons. That is where we were. We lived in that hell hole. I see us running from our `devil'. We were blinded my `him' and screamed for the light. But no one came. Our angel did but, she was too late.

I see a world that is blinded and refuses to see things around,

that "cuts" as sharp as a two-edged sword.

Ripping the heart and souls of all people.

The cold salty ocean breeze bites at my skin. Reminding me of what we were brought into. I watch the choppy cloudy water reach out to me. It welcomes me into its arms. The powerful wind pushes me back. Yelling for me too stop, don't jump. I am torn between the two. I look up and shade my eyes from the light. I see my angel struggle to me. I look down and see my brothers head resting on my legs.

I hear a world; a world of rushing sirens and lights.

They roam through the night.

Another victim has been discovered.

No one knows who.

But…I do.

I grip my brothers head and pray for him to come back. Live, don't leave me in this world. I look upon his broken face. His eyes brighten. He smiles and closes his book. His book of life. I want to reopen it. But I look at my angel and she is lying in her blood. She tried, a lot of people tried but no one never and can't succeed

The cries still linger through the night.

I see a world.

Do you see it too?

I hear a world, do you?

THE END

Kris-chan: I'm keeping it has a one-shot. And your probably wondering why it's in the Yugioh section. Well, it was about Tea. She had a brother, but as you read, lost him. I didn't put any names in it because it didn't require any. Well, Mariah I hope you liked it. Cause this is the other dedication story too you. I have one more and that will be a Rurouni Kenshin one. And it will be humor. So I've done a hentai one for you, a sad one and now I'm working on the funny one. (Smiles) Anyone may review, but like I said early, I will NOT accept any flames or constructive criticism. Sorry but this story is for Mariah and if you flame the story, you flame her life. And that will bring out my demon.

Ja ne, for now.