Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfiction ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I do not hold rights to Yu-Gi-Oh. Neither do the other fan writers out in the world. So PPLLTTHH!!!

Aluna: Akk! She spit on me!

Kaiba: Stop whining girl.

Aluna: Don't call me a girl, Mr. Moneybags.

Joey: Ya, you go Aluna!

Aluna: *anime peace sign* Yay for me!

Mokuba: Hey, leave Seto alone, Aluna!

Aluna: Why should I?

Mokuba: Uh…

Aluna: Can't think of a reason can you?

Mokuba: I'll think of one, I promise that!

Aluna: Oh no! The little boy is threatening me! Oh help me Yugi!

Ryou: Oh my. I'll help you, Aluna!

Aluna: AH!!!!!! EVIL BISHI!!!!!! HELP!!!

Ryou: I am not an evil bishi.

Bakura: I'm the evil bishi.

Aluna: AH!!!! THE EVIL BISHI'S ARE ATTACKING!!!!!!!!

Yugi: Oh Bakura, leave her alone.

Tea: Ya, or I'll have to say one of my friendship speeches!

Everyone except Tea: DON'T EAVEN DARE!!!!

Tea: *shrugs* It was an idea.

Aluana: Okay, everyone! Places! We must get on with the show!

Aluna: Great. She gets to order me around again.

Aluana: I heard that! Now every one except Aluna and Alyna get to your change rooms! You two, places.

Notes: ****** ~* *~ ****** for a place change, *~*~*~* time change, `thinking,' "speaking" I think that's all.

Pairings: So far none, but they will be Yugi/Aluna, Yami/Alyna,

Chapter Three: A new friend… a new enemy.

*~*~*~* 4:00 PM *~*~*~*.

I was shocked at what this girl had just said. "You were sent by a god to help me? Why would a god be interested in me? I'm just a scrawny girl that is unpredictable."

Alyna, the girl that said she had been in my Necklace, just shrugged. "The gods don't tell me these things. I'm just a girl from Egypt. I didn't know what was going on outside the four sides of my soul room, the one you created for me. I knew you would need me at some point, so I waited until you would be asleep after a long day of training and I asked your soul to go to it's soul room and took over for a while. I now remember how to accomplish some of the moves that I used to know. Now I… we are ready to face all that face us." She paused, as if thinking on how to help me face all of my problems. "Will you accept my help?" she asked while extending her hand to me.

"Why should I accept your help? You haven't even told me what you're going to do. Any way, I need to get home soon. Mother is probably worried sick about me." I replied to the so-called spirit.

"That's what… who I intend to protect you from. Your mother is out to take the Necklace from you. We must not let that happen to m… you." I noticed how she would change those me's to you and I to we. I think she's just paranoid and that we are in the basement of some building nearby.

"Do you really want to protect me? I can't see your past. Why is that?" I asked Alyna

"It is because my past is yours and I … we can't see into our past lives." She answered. "Now that that's out of the way, lets see how much you know about Duel Monsters. How much do you know?"

"Not much, I'm afraid. I just started to play because I knew I would be going to school with the creator of the Dueling arenas. So, am I worth salvaging? My knowledge of Duel Monsters is still very little, but it can still grow."

Alyna got a pondering look on her face. "You know, this might actually be worth it. I can teach you and so can the Pharaoh, at the same time! You need to help him as well. He needs to remember his past life and destiny. And only you can help him remember his past though and I can't help. In this life, it is you that is supposed to be in love with the young boy that looks like the Pharaoh."

"But why me? And what is with all of this past life thing?" I asked Alyna. "I need to know what the hell you are talking about!" I was yelling at that point and then I awoke to Yugi's face. "Uh… Yugi? Where am I?" I tried to sit up but Yugi forced me back down onto the couch. I tried to throw him across the room, but he tumbled over the back of the couch. "Yo! Would you mind getting off of me?" I shoved him off of me.

"Would you like something to eat? Then I can walk you home." Yugi said from the floor. I looked, puzzledly at him.

"Would it be okay if I stayed the night here? Mother has some people coming over tonight and I would be in the way."

"Hang on to that thought until after supper. I hope Grandpa's cooking doesn't offend your taste buds too much." He offers his arm to me. "If you would take my arm and follow me?" I take his arm and follow.

"What are you serving for supper, Yugi?" she asked.

"I don't know. Just take a seat and eat." Yugi sat down and started eating the food on his plate. "Umm. Yum. Pork. My favorite."

"Fine with me. Just so long as I don't have to eat my moms cooking tonight. Mom's a horrible cook and her food tastes like shit. So you know how I feel about my life now. I do hope that mom isn't cooking tonight. Oh look at me. I started rambling again. I'll stop and just eat now." Aluna digs into her plate like a savage beast. You would think that such a gentle girl could eat so fast. It surprised even Grandpa, and Yugi knew it was really hard to surprise him in this manner.

"Yikes, my dear. Why don't you slow down? You might choke." Grandpa told Aluna.

"Nope. Can't. Must eat to stay healthy." She replied. "My mom believes in having a half-full stomach so I have to catch up on my eating at some point." She burps after she says this. "Excuse me. Sorry `bout that. My manners are bad when I'm away from the house."

"That's okay. We're used to it. Joey's like that all the time. You remember Joey, don't you?" Yugi countered. She nods in remembrance. It was impossible to forget the blonde boy. "Well you should see him eat. He just shoves it all in his mouth. It's funny. Oh and about that question before supper. Grandpa, could Aluna stay the night?"

"Why?"

"Let me answer Yugi. Mr. Muto, My mom has some workmates staying the night and I would just be in the way for my mother's promotion if I were there. So may I stay? Please?" Aluna told Grandpa what she knew of the people coming over.

"Okay. You may stay here until these people leave your house." Grandpa concluded.

"Wahoo! You can borrow one of my t-shirts…" Yugi trails off from that thought. "Oh. I forgot you have your bag from ballet class. Lets go up to my room and get you settled in." we headed upstairs to Yugi's room and he opened the door. Or tried to open it more than the little bit that Yugi can squeeze through. "Okay. You can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Yugi didn't even look at his desk and I noticed the puzzle pieces.

"I knew it! I knew you would be getting the Puzzle at some point in your life. I just couldn't see when."

"YOU WHAT!" he exclaimed.

"I knew you would be getting the Puzzle at some point." I point to his desk. "You need to finish that."

"Maybe on Sunday. Right now I need some sleep." Yugi turned off the lights and curled into his sleeping bag. That's when I started on this train of thought, isn't it?

****** ~* The park near the school. *~ ******

Yugi and Aluna arrived at the park around 10:00 the next morning and they looked around to see if they were followed by anyone. They weren't so they went for a walk and soon found themselves in a secluded clearing. Tea, Joey, Tristan, and Bakura were sitting on a blanket near a stream that gurgled near the back of the clearing. They had a basket and wonderful smells were rising out of it.

"Well, look who finally showed up. Yug, your late. Oh, hi Aluna." Joey got up and led Aluna to the edge of the blanket.

"Thank you, Joey." Aluna sat down on the blanket wondering why Yugi brought her with him.

"Yo, Yug. What's with bringing Aluna along? What if she got brainwashed or someting? She could show Kaiba our new spot," Joey whispered to Yugi.

"Don't worry about it, Joey. She's on our side. I made sure of it before we came. Anyways, we can always get a new spot. I have a feeling that Kaiba has forgotten the old spots so we can just move back there if she does prove to be Kaiba's spy." Yugi countered. "Anyways, she is going to be helping me with some things of mine. Right, Aluna?"

"About what?" she asked. "Sorry, I was thinking of someone I had met yesterday. She looks like me, but almost as if she was older. What do you think?"

Tea just stared at Aluna thinking `Has the girl gone insane? I don't think so, but to be on the safe side, I had better keep an eye on her.' "Aluna, would you come here a minute? I want to talk to you about something."

Aluna followed Tea. "What did you want to talk to me about, Tea?"

Tea turned and looked at Aluna "What's going on between you and Yugi?"

Aluna backs up a step. "Nothing, I swear! I just stayed the night because… well you don't want to know what my mother is like if I don't come home on time. She would have killed me if she found that I was with a boy all night. That's what my mother is like. All control over a life, it's like she's the one living it, not the person that is supposed to. That's what she is like, Tea. She thinks that she gave me too much control over my life, so she is making me cook all of her meals and not the family cook." Aluna sighs. "Try living in my shoes for a change before accusing me of something."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Aluna. I didn't know what your life is like, but now I do." Tea hugged Aluna and kept saying she was sorry. Aluna was surprised at this, and just stood there for a minute before hugging Tea back.

"It `sokay, Tea, I forgive you. You can stop that, now." She looked over at the others that were there. They were staring at the two of them. "Um… Tea? You can stop now. Please! Not here, not now."

Tea stopped hugging Aluna and looked her right in the eye, "How about you stay at my house tonight? You could borrow some of my clothes tomorrow."

"That sounds good to me, and it also mean's that I don't have to go home tonight either. Will your parent's accept me, with me being brought up in such a secluded life?" Aluna was worried that people won't accept her for her previous life with her mother. "What if your parents don't like me?"

"I have only one parent, my dad, and he will like you. I just know it. He likes all of the friends I bring home, you'll just be the newest on the list of people I can bring home with me." Tea smiled at Aluna, so Aluna had no chose but to accept the invitation. The two of them wondered back to the guy's.

"Okay. It's time to get on with this meeting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the third chapter, people, R&R Please. If you want me to bring Kaiba and Mokuba into the story tell me. Next chapter will be up in about a week if I find the time to write it.