Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Yugioh Trip to the Farm? ❯ The intro... Dah dah dah DAHH ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The YGO trip 2 da FARM?





Disclaimer Ness: hey hey it's lyke 2:41 at in the morning *yawn yawn i should b in bed* and just want you to tell me if I should go on with this fic or just burn it... Hey and to make it more interesting... If you want (thanks to my lovely new friend Fairy Lily ^_^) I'll add ONE and count it ONE character you make up into my fic... Just answer da questions down below after my few chapters i have... And ill happily pick ONE to go into my story... Myb cuzz Lily waz soo nice 2 me myb 2 or 3 if dere really gd.. Have party hardie fun..And for ur F.Y.I. i don't really own anything in dis fic exp. Abetha and her Yami Abtina Pegasus, Angela Orison, the farm family and da Pro. Mr. Jackson.. So ha..

PEACE

BakuraReMiXteR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a sunny and alright day in Domino, Japan. In Domino high in Family Life class was the last day before the long 2 weeks of Spring Break was in roll. As the class stayed in there seats before t he bell rang for there early dismissal hours they just looked out at the window and the clock.

Angela looked up at Abetha who was doodling in her note pad. She then rolled her eyes and said with a huge sigh, "What's up? Got something in your mind you just want to tell me."

Abetha looked at her black haired friend. "NO!....Uh... I mean......No, no no no!"

"Okay." Angela said looking around and yelled. "Where’s the TEACHER!"

"If you couldn't BE anymore LOUDER!" Abtina yelled who sat at her table and pulled up her stool.

Then out of no where a man taller but wiser then the class came to vision. So as he got up he then sadly looked at the helpless kids and said. "I hope you take this day as your vacation..." He sadly said. "Your going to need the rest."

Malik looked at the teacher weirdly. "Whatya' talkin' about Professor!?"

"Malik.. Cool it down. You have an assignment." He said. "The class is going to be split into 3 groups.. So let me read them."

Mai's hand shot up. "What's the assignment going to be about?"

" The A group... I'll explain what your going to do.. Okay.. Duke Devalin, Bakura and Ryou Bakura , Abetha and Abtina Pegasus, Malik and Marik Ishtar, Yami and Yugi Motou, Joey and Serenity Wheeler, Tristan Taylor, Tea Gardener, Mai Valintine, Seto Kabia, and Angela Orison."

The group was excited excepting Yami's and Seto. Abetha raised her hand. "Um... Mr. Jackson.. What is our assignment? And how much is it worth? And will you be there to be hovering over us?"

The class laughed.

"Well Abetha.. The assignment is your group gets to work at a farm. The whole spring break... And no.. while I'm there I'll be with your mom getting it on with her in your Jacuzzi."

The class said “OooOOoooOOoo” shut down.

"Hahaha.." Abetha then snapped. "A farm?"

"Oh sure.. A cow farm." He said. "The people your living with are named Jackson."

"Oh really." Malik said. "Are they as ugly as Michael Jackson."

"... There my family members."

"BAHAHA!" Bakura laughed. "Malik!! QUESTION ANSWERED!"

"Do they know your gay?" Abtina said fooling him. "Cause I'll be happy to tell them for you!"

"Abtina I'll give you a F if you keep it up. Then the group will hate you." He said.

"What? We could care less on what she has." Abetha said.

"If one person fails in your group.. Your whole GROUP FAILS!" He said lauging.

A group-> O.O (stairs at Joey)

"What I'm not that bad!" Joey yelled. "I can get at a A+..More like a C-... But it a farm.. How hard can that be?!" Silence from the class as sweat drops go around the class.

Mai raised there hand. "Is there really cows at this farm?"

(just added this part in lyke 2 minutes b4 i sent dis out Whoopiez ^_^")

"Oh and group A..." Mr. Jackson said looking at his papers. "You will also be having a extra partner(s) coming on your trip that will be being picked up with you guys..."

"Picked up with us?" Angela said, almost falling off of the chair asking the question. "Is it a hunky hottie teen boy(s) or a..."

Malik jumped in and finished Angela's sentence "Or a drop dead sexy hot big ass booty teeny chick(s).."

"You will find out soon... Just now get rested and ready for tomorrow.. Have fun this is worth ALL of your grade.." Mr.Jackson then assigned everyone else team work project and then the bell rang and they went on there way home to pack up and tell there parents about the quick notice that they where leaving for a "class trip"...

~~~~~~~~The Next day...




Disclaimer Ness: Well i gotta stop dere *tear tear* CUZZ i need sum feed back or !NEW! characters 2 put in my fic.. In ur lil review add dis:

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Looks(eyes hair skin ect.):
Crush:
Clothing:
Powers/millennium item:
Any other Info I need to know:
(If you have a Yami, write him/her down... The more the betta!)

(oh and i added all the YGO characters that pplz would normally have crushes on ect. If I didn't add sum1 in that you wanted in(Rex...Weevle...Alister..Valon...ect.).. PLZ TELL ME... I want this fic 2 b enjoyable for every1 and I want g2 bed a happy camper