Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Yugioh Trip to the Farm? ❯ Love is in thee urr . . . AIR? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
____________


DISCLAIMER NESS: *sleeping on couch* zzzzzz. . . . . . . zzzzzzz

Malik: *whispers in ear* urrmm. . . . Ness. . . your on. . . .
DISCLAIMER NESS: *turns around on couch* zzzz. . . .*snore*. . . . zzzzzzzzz

Malik: *throws shoe at her face*

DISCLAIMER NESS: WOT!! WHO'S THERE!!!

Malik: Your on!

DISCLAIMER NESS: *turns around and puts a smile on her face* Heyyyyzz everyone! *opens up letter she has in hand* O! we got a new character joining THE GROUP YEAY!!! here's da ish u needah no!!

~Name: Shane Tasaka Age:19 Gender: Male Personality: nice,caring,helpful, protective of his friends and loved ones... Looks: Amber eyes, silver hair thats down to his mid back, tan skin, muscular build, but not too muscular. Crush: Serenity and Ishizu (YEAY I GETTA PICK!!!) Clothing: black sleevless shirts and demin jeans. Powers/millennium item: no millennium items. Any other Info I need to know: has a powerful magician deck that has 3 dark magicians, a dark magician of chaos and dark magician girl, plus numerous if not limitless ways to bring out his magicians~
DISCLAIMER NESS: OOoooooOOhhh... I like the name Shane!!!! *adds it to her baby name list for boys*
Everyone: ?
DISCLAIMER NESS: Anyway. . . . .ON WITH THE FUCKING DUCKING FUCKING FIC!!!
Everyone: ????????
DISCLAIMER NESS: Oh yeah. Lily, I did go 2 Live 8. Nananananaaahh. My lovley daddy/older sis and her friends/ older bro and his friends took me and 4 of my friends (crazed on a BMX Zak (gawd, you know how many BMX's, snowboards, and dirt bikes, and four wheelers he has in his HOUSE???hehe, i don't ^_^), o so sexy in black sk8ter Brian (luv mawh babeah), THE jackass sk8ter Nick (but i still luv him even though he tried to set his sk8 bored on fire countless times >_<) *burn baby burn!!!* , and the lovey Ana (mawh bff for LIFE), love u all ^_^) We did shortah try 2 sneak up 2 the front. but we didn't get that far. But i gottah go up on Brain's back. But for a lil bit b4 he got tired of taking me around and my daddy got ticked off *paazzzzzz buttttt* and i got a T there. I would of brought u all, but u have 2 pay for your own subway pass ^_^, but it was fun anyway! oh, and my mom h8ted the fact i was going, so instead of her going, she stayed home with the little ones. AND SOCCER ROCKS MAWH LIFE!!! Jess's Simpson's song is gr8, idk if it's country, but if it is, that would b only one song I like that's country, cuss it suxs (sorrrie no offence country lovers) ShamonaCeline (pretty username by the way) I am bk and thnx for the lil jingle, i got it in my head. . . (if you don't understand what im talking about, read my reviews/comments) Any way, anyone else who wants 2 b added onto the fic, go ahead, THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!
Ryou: OVER FLOOD!!! *RUNNS AWAY!!!*
DISCLAIMER NESS: GAAAHHHHHH *runs away 2*
-------------------------------------------------------->on with fic
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
WARNING: DENIS THE HURRICANE IS MAKING HIS WAY TOWARDS MY HOUSE!!! *i have no clue if it's even going to make it up to PA, i wouldn't like it though, not a fan of hurricanes* CRUDE HUMOR, A LOT OF FOUL LANGUAGE(its on and off), SEXUAL ACTS/DIALOGUE!!(durr, wots a fic or any kind media without sex and kissing and or fuck? a Rugrats rated G movie. durr that's wot! even Star Wars the newest episode III had it *goooooooooodd movie juss saw it today. . . urr. . . the 11th of July i think!* Anakin* Skywalker IS SEXXXXXY *paints and faints*he has nice *and i mean NICE* body by the way) YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! (ahhh) AND I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SHOPS, THINGS, PEOPLE, OR PRODUCTS USE IN THIS FICIE!! (except for me)
~*~*~*~

~Love is in the air~


We find the YGO gang looking for the missing teen, while they are outside, the school bus that the YGO gang took pulls up on the street. The gang freezes in there spot and looks at the shiny yellow bus. The crazed probably drunk driver looks at them with a devilish look as if he was going to kill them all. Then the doors slams open and a young male is thrown off of the bus by TBDnB. The teen sits on the ground confused, facing the fagged bus driver.

TBDnB: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! *drives away*


Teen: What a cracked up bunch of. . . .


Everyone: *runs over to teen*

Isis: Are you alright?

*The teen turns around and gives them a smile he has amber eyes, silver hair thats down to
his mid back, very creamy tan skin, he was indeed muscular build, but not to muscular.*

Angela: And what's your name fellow that sits on the ground like a dead beat?

Teen: *turns around towards them* Oh, my bad *gets up* My name is Shane. Shane
Tasaka

Isis: *gasps and blushes wildly*

Angela: *standing next to Isis backs away AWAY from her*

Malik: Aren't you in my Health class?

Shane: Probably so

Valon: And. . . why are you here?

Shane: Well my former group, group B for this Family Life project where all sent to Arizona
to study about aliens and the life forms above the sky at the Party Collage Arizona State
*hehe, im going there for collage in four years^_^* Well, as a trick, they bought me the
wrong plane ticket. Well, when I figured out that they shoved me into the wrong line, wrong plane, and wrong class, we already took off to here, Texas. So I called up Mr.Jackson *the teacher* and asked him what I should do. Well, he said that I could join your group instead
and it worked out perfectly. He called up that jacked up bus driver to take me here and here
I am

Joey: An wot class did dey put u n' anywayz?

Shane: Cargo

Marik: *still searching for Abbey under rocks*

Yugi: Haha, what they give you to eat?

Shane: Left over fish and veal. I then found out a little later that my former group placed me
as a racial alien from Germany. So that's why I was in Cargo getting served by people in
tanned suits. It was horrible.

Serenity: Awwwh

Angela: Oh suck it in Seren!

Shane: Serenity? Serenity Wheeler? Weren’t you in my gym class?

Mai: Me?

Serenity: *ignoring Mai's stupid comment* Yeah, I think I was

Mai: No I wasn't in your sex ed class? Are you stupid?

Everyone: *turns towards Mai*

Mai: Ello, I'm talking on my cell phone! Ever heard of privacy peoples!!! *walks away talking on it*

Shane: That's Mai Valentine isn't it?

Everyone: Yep!

Shane: Okay, sooo, where's the runner of the house?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

We find Abbey and Blake still sitting on the cow, still enjoying the sun shining on the two in the fields. The hills the background making a beautiful background sene for the two to enjoy.

Abbey: *itching all over* Ahh, this cows starting to give me it's flea's!

Blake: *chuckles and holds her closer* cute

Abbey: What do you mean --------

Denver: *spots a small lil daisy about 10 feet away from her, she starts getting excited and
starts running towards it*

Abbey and Blake: *in so short notice, the both fall off of the giant cow without getting
trampled on by the cow*

Blake: *sits up and crawls next to Abbey* Are you alright?

Abbey: *looks up at him* Yes. . . But for my poor hair and poor cloths that has grass
allover from the fall *starts picking out grass from clothing and stuff*

Blake: *scoots up to her* Let me help you *picks some off of her shirt and stuff*

Abbey: *Blushes*

Blake: *Laughs to self as he helps her get some off of her hair*

Abbey: *starts to ramble something random as she see's a grass stain on her shorts* Grr, I
don't see even why stupid shorts couldn't be grass proof! It would make sense since so many
fucking people where shorts outside! I mean it should be a rule---------

Blake: *takes her chin towards his as he kisses her*

Abbey: *Breaks kiss in shock* . . . . . . .

Blake: *embarrassed* Oh, I'm sorry

Abbey: No, no it's okay

Blake: *blushes* I shouldn't of done that. I'm so sorry! I'm such as jerk

Abbey: No your not. *kisses him and breaks kiss* i kind of like it

Blake & Abbey: *starts making out*

-

Mai: *walking around places talking on her cell phone* OMG!!! LIKE NO WAY!! Pink
Thongs half off at the Deb?!!?!??! Omg you'll buy one for me!?OOhh get it in purple! O
they only have it in pink? Fine then, get it in pink. . . what? YOU CAN GET A
MATCHING PINK BRA WITH IT FOR HALF OFF TOO? Omg you'll buy one for me!?
OOhh get it in purple!! Oh they only have it in pink? Fine then, get it in pink. Breast size?
Babe you already know that! C??? ARE YOU CRAZY???!!???!!??! Im a------
OMFG!!!!! *drops phone as she turns the side and gets a full view of something very extreme*

*Mai catches view of Blake and Abbey making out on each other in the middle of the field in the middle of a bunch of cows*

Mai: *gasps really really really hard*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! SOME SHIT
GOING ON!!!!!

Abbey: *opens eyes, turns and see's Mai standing there saying shit*

Mai: OMG!!!!! *starts singing* Abbey and Blake. . urr. . . . laying in the grass!!! M-a-k-i-
n-g-o-u-t!!!!!!

Abbey: *Throws Blake off of her and runs towards Mai*

Mai: *Is Shoved into the side of the barn* Oww Abbey!!!

Abbey: Look Mai, what you just saw. . . Didn't happen! You can not tell anybody about
this??? Got it??!!??!

Mai: Why not?

Abbey: *takes a deep DEEP breath* Because if Marik finds out, he'll kill him. If Abtina
finds out, she'll double kill him. If ANYONE finds out, they all will kill him for forks and
knifes! You have to swear you can't tell anyone alright!

Mai: Do you know that Marik has a crush on you?

Abbey: *rolls eyes* That's why Mai you got to keep it a Secret!

Mai: You know that Abtina will kill you if she finds out that you where making out with this
farmer guy!?!?!

Abbey: *groans and rolls eyes* That's why you can't tell anyone! You have to keep quite!!!

Mai: Okay. . . . . . . . . Why?

Abbey: *gets really annoyed* MAIII!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Jackson: *walks up* Hey girls, have you seen Blake?

Abbey: *covers Mai's mouth before she talks* he's out at the feild!

Blake: *runs up and catches them* I'm here ma

Mr. Jackson: We need you to clean the hay loft!

Blake: Okay, c you ladys. Bye Abbey

Abbey: C yah Blake

*the jacksons and son leaves the side of the barn* (lol this is my favorite part of this fic. . . lol)

Mai: Ooohhhhh. . . *picks up cell phone* Para, I'll call you later babe okay?!?! Okay, Love you too sugar bear! Bye!!

Abbey: *opens mouth wide* I thought you liked Joey!!!!

Mai: What's the point of having a man that can't talk really any clear english!

Abbey: And Para can?!?!?!?!?!?

Mai: Look, the Paradox twins treat me like royal, they get me bra's, thongs, mini skirts,
and money!

Abbey: And what do you give them in return?

Mai: *starts lifting up shirt*

Abbey: *pulls her shirt down and looks at her discussed* Are you serious!!??!!!

Mai: Uh. . . yah

Abbey: I hope you know that's being prostitute!!!

Mai: It is??? How?
Abbey: Your getting materialistic things from them in exchange for sex!

Mai: No I'm not! Your lying!

Abbey: *rolls eyes*

Mai: Okay, Okay, just don't tell anybody okay. They treat me better then Joey ever did!
He's a lil New Yorker talker gangster. And I'm a pretty princess. Para and Dox are my
princes, and I have never felt this way before for anybody.

Abbey: There brainwashing you!

Mai: Just please, don't tell any one!

Abbey: *sigh* fine then, but then you can't tell anybody about what just happened with
Blake and I, alright!?!?!

Mai: Okay! deal!

-At cabin


Isis: *sitting outside in the back yard*

Shane: *walks outside*Hey

Isis: Hey

Shane: What's up?

Isis: Nothing much, just enjoying the air while it's still free of cow poo

Shane: *laughs*

Isis: *looks down*

Shane: What's wrong?

Isis: Nothing, it's just that. . . Nothing

Shane: No, tell me

Isis: *sigh* Just promise don't tell anyone

Shane: I promise

Isis: Well, this is going to sound silly and all. But I have this crush on this guy. And I don't know him and all. And any time I'm near him, I get all shy and sad, because I don't know him. I see him at school and all that. But I just don't how to show my feelings for him. . .

Shane: *thinks about what she says, and got the hint* What if I told you that he likes you back?

Isis: *blushes* Well, I. . .

Shane: *kisses Isis on the lips* I get you

Isis: *Her eyes flutter like a bird and she bits her lips* That was wonderful

Shane: Yeah I guess

Isis: *giggles and puts her hand in his hand* Yeah

Serenity: *watches in the mirror and plants a evil grin on her face*
________________________IN THE KITHEN!!!
Angela: Why does Darth Vador have to be fucking Anakin? Anakin soooo hot!

Lily: *eating popcorn in kitchen* I agree with you. Why couldn't it be Yoda? Yoda's not that
hot, he has no life, and he can do way more then Anakin can!

Angela: *gives her a high five* and at the end, poor Anakin's legs and his right arm is chopped off, and he's left there. Man, if I was there at that volcano pit while that was all happening, I would of jumped in and saved the rest of his sexy body before he got burned to a crisp and fucked him out there at the spot.

Lily: Yeah man, fuck the shit out of that guy *giggles*

Angela: Or maybe, I should just of done that at a earlier time. Killed his wife, and then
fucked him out.

Lily: Better idea *lol me and my friend had this conv at a sleepover when we where watching
White Chicks. so i decided to add it in cuss it was so damn funny*

Joey: *about to go to eat up the fridge but stops and looks at the two discussed* Are u all
sick?

Lily: Maybe you are

Angela: *cracks up*

Joey: *shakes head*

Lily: So Joey, if you where Anakin, would you rather have sex with the lovley Angela, or the uncool, unhot, girl person in start wars ep.3?

Joey: I aven't seen it yet

Lily: You must have seen some of it on TV or something


Joey: Umm. . . . Personally, id chooze, Angela, cuss i no u more, and u probably cleanah
between da legs den her

Lily: So your saying that girl in ep. 3 is a slut?

Angela: *Laughs at Lily's comment* I'm flattered, thanks

Joey: *get's a coke and walks out of room* No prob

Lily: *laughs with her*

Seto: *walks in* uhh. . .

Angela: What is it Seto?

Seto: *walks up to them and gets some popcorn* Ryou and Amane was going to get some
wood for the fire place. I can't find them

Angela: *looks at the two* I'll go find the two, I need some fresh air anyway.

Lily: I'll come with you!

Angela: No, no, no, I'm fine, I can take care of myself, maybe Anakin Skywalker will show
up in his space ship and brainwash me into having many kids with him.

Lily: *laughs* You go do that Ange!

Anglea: Ohhhhh, *licks her lips at the two* I will *disappears*

Seto: *sits up on the counter where Angela was* Soo, how you enjoying this experience?

Lily: Quite well really, I thought I wasn't going to enjoy spending my long spring break at a
farm, but the more I think of it. It's not that bad really

Seto: Same

Lily: *smiles* Well, except for the dog poo you find in the barn, yeah, it's alright

Seto: *chuckles* Never thought of that

Lily: Well, now you know

Seto: *looks into her eyes* So, what's you favorite part of this lil project?

Lily: Umm.... I guess riding the horses. I mean, it's not my life long goal *it mite be idk* but its always a joy to feel the wind in your hair and enjoying the sunset in the back ground

Seto: Sounds wonderful... . *looks away*

Lily: *notices this* what?

Seto: Nothing. . . . .

Lily: *starts to laugh to herself* Don't tell me you don't like horses!?!

Seto: *sits up right* No, No, I've ridden alot of times. . .

Lily: Some? *gives him the "eyes"* (girls you know what I'm talking about, when you know
the guy is tryin to act like he's all that, but you can just see right threw it) Reallllly?

Seto: *notices the eye look she gave him* Okay, Okay! I've ridden. . . . . Once? Or Twice. .

Lily: Seto, you don't have to lie like that and you can just tell me the truth. I don't care how
many horse or even ducks you have ridden in your life. I like you the way you are

Seto: *sighs* Okay! You got me! I never have rode a horse in my life!

Lily: *nods* See Seto, it isn't that bad telling the truth

Seto: I guess

Lily: *giggles to herself* You crack me up, you know that?

Seto: I guess

Lily: Anyway, if you want me to, I could teach you how to ride a horse

Seto: For what cost?

Lily: *laughs again* Seto! I'm not going to make you pay me to teach you how to ride a
horse. Okay, I'll teach you for a cost of friendship. That's all

Seto: Hey, *throws pop corn at her* I thought you said I don't have to pay you!

Lily: I guess you got me there Seto

Seto: I guess I did *laughs again*

Valon: *over hears conversation and struts in* O, come on! It's not that hard to ride a
horse! There more harmless then a fly on a toothpick!

Lily: *rolls eyes and laughs again* So, your telling me you can ride huh?

Valon: *walks up to her and eats some pop corn* I guess I am babe

Lily: Well then Valon it's on!

Valon: *looks up at Seto then her* What's on?

Lily: A horse racing contest!

Valon: Okay then Lily! Your on

Lily: Oh, no, no, no! I'm not on, Seto is on!

Seto: ME!!???!!
Valon: HIM!!???!!

Lily: I guess that's what I'm saying!

Valon: *shrugs* Oh well, he's done for!

Lily: No he isn't!

Valon: Okay, I got an idea, just to twist it up a bit! If I win this so called contest, you have to be my girl friend!

Lily: . . . . . . . . . . . . What if he wins

Valon: Id like to see that. . . If he wins, then he gets you!
Seto: It's on piked brown nut!

Valon: Okay fag, your on! *walks out of kithen*

Seto: *Looks at Lily* Lily! How the fuck am I going to win! I don't know the first thing about horse back riding!
Lily: I know that. That's why I'm going to teach you, as I said I will

Seto: We didn't even set a date for this contest. I hope you know that

Lily: Yes, I do know that. So, lets prataice tomorrow alright?

Seto: Okay

Lily: *starts to walk out* C yah later HorseBoy

Seto: *blushes* bye. .

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* Outside
Ryou: So, we have been walking around in circles trying to find the stupid fire wood, and there's no firewood here!!???!!

Amane: Maybe we are looking in the wrong spots?

Ryou: Probably so we are

Amane: *laughs*

Ryou: So, tell me about yourself?

Amane: Well, I'm sixteen. I think you already knew that, I live with my father, and my mother died in a car accident. I hate it when people kill others. It's just not right I believe.. .Ryou: Same here, I hate it when people kill each other
Amane: I know, so tell me about yourself
Ryou: Well, I'm 16 also. I do live with my Yami and my father, my mother did die, but she had fallen ill and died when I was very little. I have a step mom though, but she treats me very badly. . . Abuses me and all that crap. I normally don't tell people that when I first meet them. But I feel that I can say anything to you Amane
Amane: *blushes* Well, since you told you secret. I'll tell you one
Ryou: *shakes head* Oh, no, it's alright
Amane: No. It's okay. Well, I'll tell you this. You see this arm band around my arm. Well it's a millennium arm band. My mother gave it to me when I was young. But after my mom died, I felt this connection to the arm band more then ever. Rage and anger I felt inside of me. Then one night, I found out that I had a spirt, a yami Touzoku-ou, in my
arm band. Soon enough, she started taking over me now and then. . .
Ryou: Wow, that's what happened to me and Bakura when he still inside my millennium ring *shows her his ring under his shirt*
Amane: Wow. Bakura's your yami?
Ryou: Yeah
Amane: Is there any other yami's that I don't know about that are around here?
Ryou: Only Yours, mine, Marik, Yami, and Abtina for now.
Amane: Oh, well that makes sense. Seeing they all look like there hakari
Ryou: Does yours?
Amane: Oh, yes she does, except for some features. Like everyone else's Yami
Ryou: *looks off out into the sky* Look at the stars that are now forming
Amane: *looks up* They are so pretty
Ryou: *looks down at Amane* Not as pretty as you
Amane: *blushes and looks at him*
Ryou: *leans in to kiss her*
Mai: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I SEE SOME MORE SHIITT ABBEY LOOK!!!!Abbey: *turns around in the direction of Ryou and Amane about to kiss* HOLY-------
Ryou: *was only inches away from Aman’s lips and looks at the directions on the two girls*
Abbey: *Drops jaw*
Amane: Ummmmmm. . . I'm going to go look for fire wood *turns to another direction*
Ryou: *whispers in Amane's ear* Ill be right there. . . . *turns to Abbey and Mai's direction* Hey, Abbey, hey, Mai
Mai: BUSSSTTEEEDDD
Abbey: *walks up to Ryou* Wow, boyyyy
Ryou: Please Abbey!!! Don't hurt me!!!
Abbey: *Looks like she was about to hit him, but cracks up* Ryou!!!! You gootttaaaaa crusshhhhher
Ryou: *looks up at Abbey* huh?
Abbey: You heard me, go and get your girl! She's waiting for you Ry, don't just stand there like a pumpkin! Go!!!Ryou: *looks at Abbey weirdly* Okay, C yah guys. . .?
Abbey and Mai: BYYYEEE______________________________________*
Riz: *Reading a book in the living room*
Bakura: *sneaks behind her and puts his hands over her eyes* Guess who????
Riz: Yami?
Bakura: *makes a discussed face* NO!
Riz: *giggles*. . . . .Urr. . . Yugi?
Bakura: no
Riz: O I know! Your Lily aren't you?
Bakura: Do I sound like a girl?
Riz: Maaayyybbeeee
Bakura: *groans* Okay I'll give you a hint. I'm very handsome, very sleek, and you know you want me badly
Lily: *passes the two on her way up the stairs* No she doesn't
Bakura: *barks* SHUT UP!!!
Riz: You gotta be Yami then!
Yami: *walks in and sits on the couch with her* Thank you my sweet!
Riz: Yami, will you tell Bakura to get his hands off of my face?
Yami: Sure thing *goes over to the fire place, gets ax off of the side where it was tucked away with brooms, mops, stuffed bunnies, ect.*don't ask* and lifts it up and walks with it going in Bakura's direction* This might hurt a lil Bakura!!!!Bakura: You wouldn't fool!
Yami: For a sexy mamma like Riz. . . I will!
Bakura: *thinks something up* Well, everyone thinks you bi!!!!
Riz: huh?
Yami: THAT'S IT! *starts to swing it around*
Bakura: *runs around the room screaming like a lil school prep girl that just saw a spider*
Riz: *hides on steps while watching*
Yami: I'LL KILL YOU!!!!
Bakura: *still screaming and running around*
Tea: *while she was walking in, minding her own business *a.k.a brushing her Barbie doll's hair and skipping around singing Barbie girl* Yami jumps over the couch where Bakura just was and swings ax at Tea's hair, slicing the right side of hair up to her the tip of her ear*
Yami: *puts ax DOWN*
Bakura: *stands there in shock of what Yami just did*
Tea: *picks up her hair that was on the ground and gasps* YOU!!!!!!!
Yami: *backs up but trips on couch* I'm sooosooosoooooo sorry Tea! I didn't mean to cut, your hair. . .
Tea: YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASS HOLE!!! YOU FUCKING ASS WIPE!!! I FUCKING FUCKING FUCKKKING SWEAR I'LL MOTHER FUCKING KILL
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Yami: *screams and dashes up the stairs (well trys to)*
Tea: *pounces on him and punches the shit out of him*
Everyone: *appears and watches fight*
Shane: I am very confused
Serenity: Want to go around back and hang out?
Shane: Sure
Isis: *turns around and see's the two going out the other way*
Angela: *watches fight* Haha
Isis: *grabs Angela's hand* Angela! Come! Now!!!
Angela: Huh? Why do I have to come with you!!??!!!
Isis: I'll explain later!!! Come!!! *grabs her*
Angela: *is dragged threw the front door*
---Outside
Shane: So Serenity, why did you drag me outside?
Serenity: Just wanted to hang out with yah
Shane: Ookay?
Serenity: *giggles* So *grabs his hands and pulls him to the chairs next to the pond and a weeping willow *now that's a pretty spot* How do you like your new group?
Shane: Well you all are very nice, well except for the two fighting
Serenity: Yah, well, you know Duke right?
Shane: Yah, he's the one with the green eyes and black hair right?
Serenity: Yeah
*Isis and Angela hides behind the bushes next to the pond*
Angela: Why did you drag me here??!!??!!
Isis: Look! *ponits to Serenity and Shane*
Angela: *drops her jaw* THAT SON OF A-----
Isis: *shuts Angela's mouth*
Serenity: *turns around to the noises* Did you hear that?
Shane: Hear what?
Serenity: *turns around to the brush* Never mind. . .
*Isis and Angela whispers*
Isis: shhhh. . . Shut the fuck up?!?! You want them to see us?!?!?!??!!?
Angela: Yes!
Isis: No! say no!
Angela: *rolls eyes* Did you drag me here to spy on Serenity?
Isis: Yes and no. You see, I kissed Shane and-----
Angela: You kissed SHANE!!!!
Isis: Shut up Ange! Anyway I kissed him, I've had the biggest crush on him since. . . . . .
Ever! So anyway, I think Serenity did two----
Angela: She has a crush on anything that can move
Isis: Anyway, I'm spying on her to see if she does anything with him
Angela: Okay. But what does this have anything to do with me?
Isis: I brought you cuss your the only that really hates Serenity's guts
Angela: *nods head* true that
Isis: Let's listen
Serenity: Well, as I was saying. Do you also know Angela?
Shane: Angela Orison?
Serenity: Yes the girl with the black hair?!?!
Shane: Yeah. I remember her, she was in my Science class with Duke and Tristan
Serenity: Anyway, she's being a total bitch to me just because Duke, her former boyfriend was watching at my ass! It wasn't my fault. Anyway, now if I even talk to say anything to a boy or her, she spazes out on me! *starts to cry* All I want to do is be friends with her. . . I didn't mean it honest.
Shane: Oh I'm sorry Seren
Serenity: *rest her head on his shoulder* It's okay
Shane: *gives her a hug* It's okay Seren. Everything will be okay. You know what. I'll talk to her if you want me to about it?
Serenity: *wipes tears* I'd like that thank you
Shane: *smiles at her* No problem *starts getting up*
Serenity: Wait, before you go. . . Can I get another hug?
Shane: *Opens his arms when he stands up*
Serenity: *leaps into his arms and gives him a kiss on the cheek* Thank you
Shane: *blushes* Your welcome
Serenity and Shane: *leaves*
Serenity: *slips her hand in his*
Angela: That mother fucking bitch!!!
Isis: Omg. How did she. . . How could she? ? ? ? Why is this happening????
Angela: I don't know
Isis: *looks freaked out like she was about to cry* I've had a crush on him since like last year. Everyone knew that. Even her. Why would she do this to me???
Angela: Welcome to my world
Isis: *eyes pop up wide* Holy shit!! You got to go get inside!!!!
Angela: Why?
Isis: He's going to be looking for you!!!!
Angela: *gaspes* Oh fuck!!!
Isis: Come on!!!
________________________*
DISCLAIMER NESS: I'll leave you at that
Ryou: awwwweee and it was getting to the good part
DISCLAIMER NESS: Hussh my child. . . Husshh. . . Want me to write more. . . THEN REVEIW!!! Cyah!