Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Abused ❯ Abused ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Abused

Disclaimer: Psh, I wish.

A.n:… This is why I am not allowed to write during 4th period math class after reading a really sad book (and I don’t care who says Magic Promise isn’t sad, It sure as hell made me cry, though I will admit… some things where funny).

~**~*~**~

“… You shouldn’t give up so easily.” Pained silence followed by a sigh.

“…”

“Ryou?” Worried. Worried that he might of offended the boy.

“What else can I do but give up.”

“Fight Back.”

“And die quicker?” Snort of amusement followed by a painful wince. “That would be almost tempting if I didn’t think it would be just as painful.”

“…”

“I’m sorry Malik, I didn’t mean t----”

“We could run away.” Malik cut in shaking off the attempted apology.

“We could but…” Shifting weight on the couch and Ryou ends up leaning against Malik. “When they find us we might get in trouble for abuse.”

“Funny, I’d say we were the ones being abused.” Amused laughter.

“…”

“Ryou?”

“Bakura…”

“…”

“He would…” Hopeful

“Ryou no one deserves that kind of torture.” Shattered.

“…” Silent disappointment.

“That’s why I say we give the damn cat from hell to the Pharaoh!! He and Yugi can tame Marik cat!”

“Animal do love Yami.” Laughter and then contended sighs.

~**~*~**~

Was it weird and confusing? it’s a one shot btw. Basically Marik got himself a cat that was attacking Malik and Ryou, they where sitting on the couch trying to figure out what they could do to get rid of the cat or away from it.

Submit ReviewReport Possible AbuseAdd Story to FavoritesAdd Author to FavoritesAdd Author to Author Alert