Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ All a matter of time ❯ the first step aint there ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ch: heyllo, and welcome to my fan fic. were i show you how stupid all the charecters really are!

Seto: Speak for yourself twerp *smug look*

(everyone but seto and Ch run for cover)

Ch: *glowering look at seto* what did you call me???

Seto: *anime sweat drop* uh.... genghis kahn?

Ch: o ok....*i'll get him later, mwuahahaha!*

________________________________________________________________________ _________

The gang is just sitting in yugi's living room, watching pokemon *hahaha* when all tjhe sudden, solomon burst's into the room with a broom and starts beat tea over the head with it.

Solomon: DIE YOU BRITISH DEVIL!!!!!! *see's who he was hitting* oh, sorry tea, *starts beat ryu* DIE YOU BRITISH DEVIL!!!!!!

Ryu: hey! *smack* owe, st*smack* that!

yugi jumps up and grabs the broom from his grandpa, and throws it out the window*car screech and the sound of glass breaking ensue from this*

Yugi: grandpa! lay off, its just ryu!

Solomon: thats the point! i hate british people!!! *lunges at ryu but trips over the sleeping form of tristan and lands facefirst on the floor, wear he emidiatly starts to eat the carpet*

Everyone runs out of the house, and starts panting from running so far when they finaly reach the end of the steps, which were like 5 feet away.

Ryu: why does your grandpa have to do that every damn day i'm over at your house yugi?

Yugi: *is busy staring at an anthill and pays no attention*

Yami: its becuase he hates you ryu, isin't great?

Tea: thats mean yami! even though it is true...

Ryu: um, thanks tea?

*a limo pulls up*

Seto: Hey has anyone seen mokuba?

Mokuba: *is sitting right next to him* no!

Seto looks wildly around, then climbs out the window of his limo

Seto: i challenge you to a duel, yugi!

Yugi: uh, ok

Both load up they're decks into the duel disc systems that are all the sudden on they're arms.

*both seto and yugi in unisin* : D-D-D-D-DUEL!

________________________________________________________________________ _________

Ch: your gonna get creamed seto! hahaha!!!!

Seto: comeone, i didn't call you a twerp!

Ryu: why was i getting the shit beat out of me by a carpet eating old guy?

Ch: um, don'y ask me, i'm just the auther