Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ And so it Goes ❯ On the Plane ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: Sadly, I don't own YuGiOh. So lawyers BACK OFF!

Lawyers: Aww...

But I do own both Tru and Jin-San. SO NO TOUCHIE!

-a couple people back away from Tru and Jin-San and whistling innocently-

Sarah-Chan: -sicks some rabid bunnies on those people-

-they're dragged off kicking and screaming bloody murder-

Sarah-Chan: -sees your look- What?

Reader: That was kinda mean...

Sarah-Chan: Do you want me to sick rabid bunnies on you?

Reader: NO! -raises hands in surrender- Common, on with the fic!

Sarah-Chan: Oh all right..

Today's Quote: RABID BUNNIES ROCK!! RABID BUNNY POWER!!!!!!!

Reader: -.-; On with the fic.

 

"Dialogue."

`Thoughts.'

<i>Thoughts too.</i>

[Hikari-Yami]

(Yami-Hikari)

The rest.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prologue; On the plane

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

<u>Tru's POV</u>

 

`I can't believe dad would send me so far away...to live with cousins that I don't know, and they're not even my cousins! They're just his stupid girlfriend's nephews...'

Sighing, I laid my head against my Yami's shoulder. He slipped an arm around my shoulders. "It's all right..." He murmured. I don't know why, but his strangely distorted voice always made me feel a bit calmer. It usually scared the hell out of most people. "He doesn't understand." I sobbed silently. "Shh..." He stroked my hair and pulled me out of my own seat and into his lap. I didn't object; Jin was being nice for once. That was really nice in its own special way. Usually I had to threaten him with the Millennium bracelet to make him this nice. Even then it was hard...

"Jin, why're you being so nice?.." I mumbled against his shoulder.

"Just because I'm mean sometimes doesn't mean I don't love you." He whispered. A tear ran down my cheek.

[Thanks Jin.]

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Eheehee this is the shortest thing I've ever written. Don't worry, the chapters will be longer. Waaaaay longer. This short little thing has a reason behind it.

 

~Sarah-Chan.