Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Arc-V Galaxy Eyes Master ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I realized that my hands had grey long gloves, I don't recall I had any! I also felt my hair is longer than what I actually was so I decided to checked the near the fountain on the park to see my reflection and like I thought I looked different.

I had a blonde hair and has wing-shaped extension as a part of my hair. I also wears long golden earring on the left side of my hair, attached to a smaller wing. I also wears white pants and a white, long-sleeved shirt underneath a gray vest with long gray gloves, both of which have wings. I also had a Deck holster on my belt.

'Wait a minutes..'

At the exception on my eyes, who were blue in right and red in left, I looked like.. Oh my god..

"Us ?" I asked.

"Greeting, young master." A blue dragon with blue wings and have a black trident tails appeared next into Tachyon.

"Wait, Photon ? Does that means.." I said before Tachyon continued.

"It seems that when you got into this world, you have been given a Galaxy Photon Decks. Along with cards from your world and some cards that I never seen before. Also you got ability to communicate with Duel Monster spirit."

"Whoa.."

"You can ask question if you want."

"Okay.. just what happen guys ? how can I enter the Yu-Gi-Oh world, in the body of Mizael ?!"

"It seems that something or someone heard your wish and sent you here. However, I know in which reality we arrived."

"So you can tell me ?"

"Well, you are in.." Photon Dragon began to said before I heard a loud angry voice.

"YUYA GET BACK HERE!" A young girl with blue-eyes and dark pink hair which her hair tied up in pigtails and clipped down by blue spherical hair clips. She chased a boy with paper fan on her hand.

A young boy with crimson eyes and dual-colored red and green hair which looked like "tomato" as he continued ran away from the anger of the young girl while three kids were just walking and watching them like everyday thing.

"No needed. You already know." Photon said before he and Tachyon vanished.

BUMP

Yuzu gasped in horror before she went to Yuya along with the three kids. "Yuya, all you alright ?" Yuzu asked worriedly.

"I'm okay." Yuya said. He stood up from the ground and then wipped himself until he turning to me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Said Yuya with guilty face before reached out his hand to me.

"It's okay. You don't need to apologize to me." I said to him before slowly opening my eyes. Seeing Yuya and Yuzu in front of me, I was in Arc-V. And judging by the way they act, I was in early of the series. I accepted the hand reached to me and got up.

"Excuse me Mister." A red haired girl shyly approached me with my Deck in her hand. "You dropped these."

"Thank you." I thanked her as I took my Deck back in my jacket before giving her a smile.

"Yes, I recently arrived here." I answered.

"Really ? What brings you to Maiami City ?" Yuzu asked.

"Well.. For two years, I was traveling around the world. Traveling alone is a bit exhausting and I decided to stay in Maiami City. Plus, I heard Maiami Championship will be held soon so I thought it was worth to stay and take part of that tournament." I explained.

"Awesome! We also want to qualify too!" Yuya said in exitement, before he asked another question. "Hey Mizael, are you by any change part of a Duel School ?"

Before I could answer, Yuzu was hit Yuya's head with paper fan.

"You're going down Sawatari!" I told him confidently.

"Heh. I was planning to do the same!" He said to me.

The two Duelist shouted at the same time.

Duel!

Mizael LP: 4000
Sawatari LP: 4000

"Well Mr. Confident, how about you go first ?" Sawatari Offered.

"If you insist. My turn!" I said.

Turn 1

Mizael: When I Control no Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Thrasher from my hand in defense position!

Photon Thrasher ( ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"I set two cards facedown. Turn end" I concluded.

 

Sawatari and his goones started to laughing, not knowing what I'm planning.

Turn 2

"If my opponent have 2 set card on the field, I can special summon Escher the Frost Vessel from my hand!"

Escher the Frost Vessel ( ATK 800/DEF 1000/Aqua/Water/LV 4 )

"And then I tributed Escher the Frost Vessel to Tribute Summon Mobius the Frost Monarch!"

Mobius the Frost Monarch ( ATK 2400/DEF 1000/Aqua/Water/LV 6 )

"Mobius effect activated! When this card is Tribute Summoned, I can destroy up to two spell/trap cards on the field, so say goodbye to your facedown cards! Freeze burst!"

A raging snowtrom suddenly appeared and destroy my two facedown cards.

"Oh no! His facedown cards is destroyed!" Ayu said worriedly.

"Not good.. not good at all." Yuya said nervously.

Photon Thrasher ( ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"If I Control "Photon" Monster, I can Special Summon Photon Advancer from my hand!"

Photon Advancer ( ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"And Photon Advancer gains 1000 ATK/DEF!" I said.

Photon Advancer ( ATK 1000 -> 2000 )

"It's useless, neither of your Monster ATK is stronger than my Mobius." Sawatari snorted.

"Now let me tell you something. I have a two Monsters that have the same Level on my field. What will be my next move ?" I asked him.

Sawatari seemed confused at my question before he realized what I said.

"Two Monster with same Level.. it can't be.."

Starliege Paladynamo ( ATK 2000/DEF 2000/Warrior/Light/Rank 4/OVU: 2 )

"No way.. Mizael is.." Yuya said in astonished.

"Xyz Duelist.." Yuzu finished, in the same state as Yuya.

"A special summon from Extra Deck.." Underling 1 said in disbelief.

"He's a Xyz user.." Underling said.

Said a "President" is a young man with red glasses and red scarf, wears a blue long sleeved shirt along with long white pants and white shoes. His name is Akaba Reiji.

"What kind ?" Reiji responding as he pushing up his glasses.

"100% confirmed, It's Xyz sir!"

The young man eyes widened. "Get me the visual!"

"Yes, sir." A large screen revealed Sawatari and Mizael's Dueling.

"What do we know.. about this Duelist who fight Sawatari ?" The president asked. His workers are searching and were quite shocked after the result.

"There is nothing on him, sir. The thing we found is that his name are Kuroba Mizael."

"Kuroba Mizael.. he's clearly not from here." The President thought.

"Sir, what do we do about this.. new Duelist ?" His worker asked.

"We will observe him.. for now."


Back to the Duel

"I admitted that you can use Xyz Summon. But it isn't enough to take me down. So all your effort is useless." Sawatari snorted.

"Then let me show you how I take you down in this Turn. I activates Starliege Paladynamo's effect! By Detaching two Overlay Units, I can target 1 Monster you Control and make it's ATK become 0 and negate it's effect!"

Starliege Paladynamo ( OVU: 2 -> 0 )

Mobius the Mega Monarch ( ATK 2800 -> 0 )

"WHAT ?!" Everyone yelled in unison.

"Sawatari is going to lose!" His underlings said.

"Even so you can't defeated me this turn. That means I'm gonna destroyed you in the next turn." Sawatari said smugly.

"Always confident huh ? Well there will be no next turn for you." I told him. "I Summon Photon Crusher!"

Photon Crusher ( ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4 )

"What ?! No.."

"Now battle! Photon Crusher attack Mobius!"

Photon Crusher charged at Mobius, destroying it.

Mizael LP: 4000
Sawatari LP: 2000

"Now Starliege Paladynamo attack Sawatari directly! Photon Dividing!"

Paladynamo charged at Sawatari, make him beg for mercy.

"Wait.. wait.. WAIT! Ahhhh!" Sawatari yelled in pain as he flying to his underlings.

Mizael LP: 4000 ( Winner )
Sawatari LP: 0

"Sawatari-san!"

While Sawatari surrounding by his underlings, Yuzu, Yuya and three kids approached me

"That was an impressive duel, Mizael." Yuzu said with a smile on his face.

I nodded before replied. "Thanks Yuzu."

"Tch! You just lucky!" Sawatari growled as he slowly getting up. "I will see you at Maiami Championship! Let's go guys!" Then Sawatari and his underlings leave the place.

"What a loser.." I said in disbelief.

"That's awesome duel Mizael! Why you didn't tell us you are an Xyz user ?" Yuya asked.

"Mizael nii-chan, your Deck is awesome and your Xyz Monster is great!" Tatsuya said with stars in his eyes.

"Mizael nii-chan, will you come and join our duel school ?" Ayu asked.

I hesitated for a little before nodded because the kids gave me puppy faces look, something that was impossible to say "no" to that face. Plus Yuya and Yuzu joined behind approving the idea.

"Yay!" Three kids said in excitement.

"Yuya! I can walk by myself!" He didn't heard me, in fact, he dragged me faster. I just hope that I don't get a heart attack.

To be Continued