Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ As you like it ❯ Oh! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


With a flash Yugi was gone. All was quiet again. "I wonder what's up with him? Who's that gal anyway?" Joey questioned himself. Since no one could answer that, he left the room. He walked down the hallway, no one out there... just a few more step till the elevator and he could leave. Finally, as he was walking to the elevator... he saw his reflection[in the mirror].


"Whoa!" he gazed at the mirror with awe, "Who's that sexy guy?" Then Joey took his hand and rubbed it across his flowing, gorgeous, blonde, spectacular, hair. "That's Joey!"



He began doing a lil' dance, shaking his hips and moving his legs. And sang, "Ain't nobody loves ya like I love you! You're a good body and that's what makes me touch you!" There was no stopping Joey now. He fell in love with his so called Sexy Reflection. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Oh! OOooooh! YEAH YEAH!"



Meanwhile....



Tea, Tristan, and Mai entered the building. They have just went shopping at the Bakura Mall and they were so exhausted for one day of shopping?



"I'm worned out!" Tea with a collapsing voice.



"And I'm the guy who has to carry six bags of junk while you carry one!" Tristan replied annoyed.



Mai just smiled at them and felt relaxation. "Quit being such big babies! It's just bags."



Tristan gave her the eye and said, "Hey look who's talking! Miss I don't want to carry any bags so I'll give it to Tristan!"



Mai gave a little laugh, "You're such a joker. Well, today is a special day. It's Princess Day!"



"But you said that last week!"



"So... today is another week!"



"You know what!" Tristan was about to throw the bags at her and then remembered he was going to have to go shopping next week, "Whatever... I'm worned out anyway."



"Um... thanks for coming with us Mai!" Tea smiled.



"My pleasure. What else does a girl wanna do on a Saturday moring?"



Though Mai wasn't really expecting an answer Tristan screamed, "WATCH SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS!"



Mai rolled her eyes and showed a disgusted look, "Ew! How immature!"



"Okay..." Tea, said as if she didn't hear a thing, "Well, Mai you could come with me and Tristan can watch his cartoons."



There was no talking after that. They headed to the elevator and pressed the botton. Waiting... for the door to open... one.... two..... three...... four....... Ding!



As the elevator door was opening.... Joey was still handeling his moves and was still singing "Feel good right? Yeah! Don't hold me baby it's just Joey! Uh Uh! Hold my jacket and then....



"OH MY GOD!" Tea screamed to death. The site of Joey shaking his thing, and all sorts of stuff wasn't like him. Immediately Mai fainted with horror. On the other hand Tristan just said, "Hey Joey, what's up!"



Joey spotted them first hand in his reflection. "OH MAN! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! MY FRIENDS SAW ME????.... OH WELL AT LEAST IT WASN'T." So Joey with reddness all over his face smiled,"Hey!"


Free Webpages at Webspawner.com

Send E-Mail to: yowussup@webspawner.com

This page created using the webpage creation facilities of Webspawner.
Copyright © 2002 . All Rights Reserved