Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Babysitting and Cheerios ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Û¥-x@ -å%-e$ ,j,jj,n,n,n,v,, ,,,,,
,,¦,;á,á,á,á ;,á,á,á,á,&aacu te;,á,á,á,á,á,:- á,á,á,á,á, Sphynx doesnt own YGO, nor will she ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br /> Tell me again why were doing this?

Blue eyes stared down upon a raven haired boy on the couch. A two year old boy was siting in Mokubas lap with a small stuffed animal of the Flame Swordsman. Whats the matter, Nisama? Mokuba asked, blinking grey eyes up at his older brother. Its not a big deal, you know.

I have a three year old child running around my mansion. Seto said Im not exactly the happiest in the world about this. Now tell me, why are you doing this?

Because Jounouchi has to work today and were, excuse me I am the only one available to babysit this afternoon. Mokuba bounced his knee making the child on it giggle. And hes two; not three. Besides...I think hes cute!

In the eye of the beholder, Mokuba. Seto said, walking past his younger brother and the baby. I dont define cute as drooling, loud and obnoxious. Without listening to his brothers reply, he made his way into the kitchen, pulling a coke out of the fridge. He turned around as he heard the door open and saw Mokuba stand there with the child on his hip. You look like a woman.

Kai!

Mokuba laughed as Seto scowled. Thats KaiBA, kid. Seto snapped. I dont care for him.

Mokuba just rolled his eyes and hugged the child. Seto still couldnt remember the droolbags name. Youre so mean, Seto! Poor little Arson! Arson. That was the kids name. Strange name for a child.

Arson blinked up at Mokuba and then grinned. Mokie! he exclaimed, tugging on Mokubas long hair. Mokuba cringed and pried the childs fingers away. Ow! Thats attached you know!

Hes taken a liking to you, Mokuba.

The raven haired boy cringed again as the fingers got a hold of his hair again. Will you take him for a second? Im going to go pull my hair back so that he wont find it that interesting anymore. Before Seto could reply, Arson was shoved into his arms as Mokuba ran out of the room. The blue-eyed CEO stared down into violet eyes are Arson blinked curiously up at him. Hi kid.

Arson didnt reply (not that two year olds would say much back), instead sticking his two middle fingers in his mouth and started sucking on them. One of Setos eyebrows went up and he chuckled at bit. Most children sucked on their thumbs, not fingers. How odd.

He looked closer at Arson, studying him. His hair was as blonde as his fathers...maybe a little more so. He was almost the replica of Jounouchi in the face but he could see a bit of the childs mother in him. He couldnt remember the name of the girl that Jounouchi had dated a few years back. He didnt care remembering people who he had nothing to do with; the woman was one of them. It was amazing he even remembered Jounouchis name. Of course, he couldnt he? The blonde-haired boy never went away.

He looked back down to see Arson looking up at him, his violet eyes asking for something. What do you want? WHERE was Mokuba? It was HIM who was supposed to be babysitting, not Seto.

Cheerios?

You want Cheerios?

Arsons head nodded. Yea! He wiggled a bit in Setos arms, so he put the boy down. Seto didnt even know if they had Cheerios. Luckily, that was the moment that Mokuba decided to inter the room again. His long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and he looked at Setos questioning face. What?

Do we have Cheerios?

Mokuba nodded. Jounouchi sent some with him this morning. He said that he might want some later on as a snack. Arson has strange tastes. Give me a moment and Ill go get them. He ran back out of the room and Arson tried to run after him, whimpering slightly when the door closed before he could go through it. He looked up at Seto, tears bubbling up in his eyes. That was another thing Seto hated about children; they cried. A LOT.

This was going to be a LONG day......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mokuba!

A head appeared in the door and looked at him. What? And be quiet; I just got Arson to sleep. What do you want?

I need you to run by the office and pick up something. Seto explained, continuing to type on his computer. I would do it myself, but Im working and youre free.

Im sitting!

Like thats a job.
Seto!

I dont want arguments, Mokuba! Seto snapped. Get over to the office and pick it up! I expect it back here within the hour. I need it.

Mumbles that Seto strongly suspected were curses came from the boy as he stomped off. A few seconds later he popped back into Setos room. PLEASE watch Arson why Im gone. If he cries, you need to be there.

Whatever.

I mean it Seto.

Fine, get out of here!

Finally. He would be able to work in some peace and quiet before Mokuba came back with the papers that he needed. That was until he heard the cry that came from Mokubas bedroom a few minutes later. Growling in his throat, he forced himself from the computer and into the bedroom where he found Arson in the bed, crying his eyes out. What?!

The boy sniffled. I want Daddy!

Rolling blue eyes, Seto bent down next to the bed. Your father isnt here. Youll have to wait until he gets back home. That only seemed to make the boy cry harder and about that time Seto was getting fed up with the whole thing. Sighing, he picked up the sobbing boy and held him strangely against his shoulder. Within a few moments, Arson was reduced to just sniffling and sucking on his fingers.

It was strange the position that he was in. He hadnt held a baby since Mokuba was a baby and even then, he didnt remember it. That had been almost fifteen years ago....it was sad how fast Mokuba was growing up. Within a few years he would be moving out of the house and going to college or getting married.....God forbid that day ever came.

It also made Seto think about his lack of family. He didnt have anyone, nor did he really want one, mind you. Mokuba was the only family he had ever known and the only one that he wanted. He didnt want a wife and he sure as hell didnt want children. Mokuba didnt need someone competing with him for Kaiba Corporation should anything ever happen to Seto. Everything Seto had ever accomplished and ever done had been for Mokuba.

Arson whimpered a bit and Seto looked down to find the child sleeping against his shoulder. He smiled slightly and placed the sleeping child on the bed.

See, you are capable of being nice.

Seto jumped and turned around to see Mokuba leaning against the doorway, smirking the by now infamous Kaiba smirk. Dont let it read into anything, Mokuba. Im simply watching the kid while you were away.


He has a name.

Yea, Arson. What kind of a name is that? Seto scowled.

Its original, thats what.

Seto turned to the owner of the new voice to find Jounouchi Katsuya standing next to Mokuba, making his way into the rom. Seto smirked. And where on Earth did you ever come up with a name like Arson. Makes him sound like hes going to start fires or something.

Jounouchi shrugged. His mother named him. Came from Our son. He picked up Arson and laid the sleeping child on his shoulder. Thanks for watching him guys. Ill give you the money next time I get paid, kay Mokuba?

The raven haired boy nodded. Ill see you later, Jounouchi. Take care. He watched as Jounouchi left the mansion and then turned back to his brother. Cute kid.

Annoying child.

Hes sick, you know.

Seto shrugged. So what? Kids get sick all the time.

Mokuba shook his head. No Seto, hes dying.

The blue eyed boy looked up from his desk as he sat down and stared at his brother, confused. What do you mean hes dying? He seemed perfectly fine to me.

Shaking his head again, Mokuba sat on the bed next to Setos desk. No.....hes got heart trouble. He needs surgery, but Jounouchi or Arsons mother have the money to let him have it. Thats why Jounouchi is working so much; hes trying to save him.

Seto nodded slightly and sat there in silence, even after Mokuba had gotten bored and left the room. He tried to work and get the boy out of his head, but soon found out that he couldnt. Why did it matter? Him and Jounouchi werent friends and the kid wasnt exactly a big thing on his list......

Still.....the child was only two and he WAS kind of cute....

The CEO shook his head and went back to his work, driving the thought of Arson from his mind. Whatever happened, happened.
It was funny the things that life threw at you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.O Well that took a twist at the end. Sorry if its really not that great...I wrote it today during Spanish class; what do you expect?

This story idea came from a RP my friend and I did on MSN IM one day. Seto (her character) made a note that my little character Arson was attached to both Seto and Mokuba and even though I didnt really press on it in this story, he is ^_^ And Setos not exactly thrilled, either ^_^

Reviews are welcome ^^





u  å%û&otild e;û
 ¬õ8:àâ&AEl ig;ÈJLUW´¶@Bjl î ð ú
ü
ÿ 
¾
À
Î
Ð
ç
é
 9;ôö jlxzîð¬®ÆÐ ;Ò_a68FH\^y{Õ× ûýïñ§©GI qsFHJ]_úõõõð&otil de;ëõæõáõõõë&otil de;æõæõõõáõæ&ot ilde;Üõæõõõõõð&oti lde;õõáõõõõõõ ;õëõëõõõõõ&otild e;ëõæõõõõõõ&oti lde;ðõõõáõðõá&otil de;ëõõõæõõõõ&ot ilde;$ë$ë$ë$ë $ë$ëëU¾À É˪¬RThj¾ Àðò !!Á"Ã"###Ä#Æ#$ $$$¿%Á%Ù%Û%Ý%à ;%â%å%úúúõúõ&ua cute;ðúúúúúúúú& uacute;ðúõúëúúúð&uac ute;úúúðúëúúú&uac ute;úúú $ ë$ë$ë$ë(ÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿF ÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿò óõÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;Þe$e$å%å% å%;Times New Roman Symbol&ArialTimes New Roman Ð