Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Medicine PWP ❯ Bad Medicine ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

He was chilling atop the school building, laying sprawled out, thinking. His father and he had gotten into it again, and so he was here now, staring at the unfeeling stars, as his lungs protested his breathing. His father had insured he'd done an amount of damage, that was for sure, but at least he wasn't tasting his own blood any longer. Probably broken ribs that would heal in time for another fight or beating. He sighed.

So lost in his own mind and thoughts he didn't hear anyone coming, nor did he notice the door as it opened up to the roof which he had sought refuge an hour or so ago. He did hear it as it close however and the footsteps on the rocks as they took a few steps, which gained the blonds' attention to the figure that gazed at him impassively. Jou let out a sigh and returned to staring at the dark sky, pointedly ignoring the other young man.

"What are you doing up here mutt?" Kaiba asked coldly as he broke the silence, and the solace, the blond had found on the roof by himself. Kaiba sneered at the young man's state of attire, his cloths looking as though he had slept in them and his hair in such a state it looked as though it had never seen a brush. He looked bedraggled like some homeless person.

"Go away, it ain't none of your damn business, which no doubt you should be off running or sumthin'." Jou responded, his voice sounding tired even to himself. It had been a long afternoon, and now this jerk had to come and ruin his evening.

"I don't see your name here." Kaiba snapped back coldly, then raised an eyebrow as the blond chuckled lightly, smirking. "What's so funny puppy?" Kaiba asked slightly irked at the blond. Jou just shrugged and pointed to a wall behind Kaiba, who turned and looked. With a raised eyebrow he snorted, on the wall was Jounouchii's street signature.

"I rest my case." Jou smirked as Kaiba growled at his remark. Jou just continued gazing at the stars, wondering what it would be like to be up there. Kaiba must have pulled out his laptop, because the next thing he heard was the clickity click of keys.

Jou Ignored the CEO for a whole three seconds, long enough to think that stars didn't have to put up with moneybags. Kaiba ignored the blond who moaned in dismay, continuing with his work. Jou stared at the sky, trying to ignore the clickity click of the young CEO's fingers as they flew across the keyboard. `Kaiba and his lover!' Jou grinned with that Idea. "Kaiba you know it's rude to bang your lover in front o' peopl' right? Why don't you two take it somewhere a bit more private, like your office you insensitive jerk."

Kaiba paused when Jou started talking, then blushed and got a little more upset than he should have at the blonds words. After a moment he calmed himself and continued to type away, as though the blond had never spoken. Jou growled and in the most annoying voice he could muster. "clickity click, clickity click, clickity click!" Till Kaiba paused in his typing before continuing to rant. "I come up `ere for some piece and quiet and den you show up!"

"You want quiet mutt, may I suggest you stop your whimpering." Kaiba responded with a smirk as he continued to do his work. Seto had come up here to get away from his employees long enough to get a report done in time to be e-mailed in the morning. He wasn't about to let the mutt get on his last non-exsistant nerve.

Jou got up and turned so he was facing away from Kaiba, as he stretched and winced in pain, catching himself on the fence. Clickity click continued in the background, and Jou was sorely tempted to break that laptop. He coughed a little and tasted blood as he let his dizzy spell pass, it wouldn't be good to show weakness in front of Kaiba.

Turning around abruptly, Jou headed towards the door. "Later Looser." Jou said as he reached the door, his hand never making contact with the cool metal of the handle. A powerful force slammed into him, knocking what little air he had in his lungs out and sending him to the rough hewn roof.

Then with a crushing weight atop of him, he felt his ribs screaming in protest to more abuse. He let out a small whimper, to afraid to scream in pain for fear of choking on his own blood as it filled his mouth with it's foul taste. He coughed slightly, feeling the warm liquid flow past his lips, down his jaw and to his neck. He opened his eyes to see Kaiba staring at him in shock. "Thanks Kaiba." He muttered as he smirked and let the Darkness consume him.

Seto acted quickly, he pulled out his phone and called his car around to pick him up as he gathered everything in his briefcase. With that done, he went back to the blond, made sure he was still alive, then picked him up and headed down stairs to the main doors.

Seto's only concern was for the puppy in his arms and getting him some help quickly. He didn't think he had tackled the blond hard enough to do any real damage, but with the blood covering said mutts mouth…. Apparently he had.

Seto went through the main doors backwards to avoid hurting Jou anymore than he already had. The limo driver was awaiting to open the door, when he saw the burden his employer was carrying. Eyes wide the limo driver opened the door and helped Kaiba get the blond in. "Home."

The driver nodded as he shut the door and jumped to his place behind the wheel and took off. Kaiba, in the back, got on the phone to his doctor and ordered he be met at his mansion, then Kaiba called the mansion to let the maid know they had a medical emergency underway. With that done, Seto returned his attention to the blond, ensuring he was still breathing though a tad bit shallowly and his pulse was weak. Whispering softly as he wiped some of the blood away from Jou's mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

He heard people, from a distance, but had the feeling they were closer than they sounded. He ignored them, none of the sounded familiar, except one voice he couldn't place, so he just shrugged it off, because he really didn't care. He was all fuzzy and warm and couldn't understand what they were saying anyways, so they didn't matter. He snuggled into the fuzziness and let the Darkness consume him yet again.

Sometime later though, there was an insistent voice that wouldn't shut up. He could have sworn it was calling him, but he really couldn't make out the muffled words. He muttered something back, didn't know what he said, but he responded to the insistent voice. Then that accursed and stupid voice became more insistent, being a jerk about whatever it was. It was then he noticed something poking him in the ear and he swatted at it, missing by the laughter he heard.

Jou's eye fluttered open to be met with cold blue eyes set in a frowning face. Jou paused a moment trying to remember who the jerk was that just woke him up. Then it hit him full force, clickity click, blood. "Kaiba!" Jou tried to sit up, only making it half way as he hurt very badly. Jou wasn't about to relent though and continued to talk, ignoring the agonizing pain he was in. "I have to get home." Strong, but gentle hands pressed his shoulders and pushed him back into comfortable bed firmly, hands belonging to Kaiba Jou realized.

"Lay back down. Your not going anywhere for a few days at least." Kaiba said as Jou laid back down with Kaiba's firm command. He looked at the blond and smirked, shaking his head he grabbed some pills and water from the bedside table. "Take these to dull the pain of those broken ribs."

"I…. Uhhh…." Jou stuttered ignoring Kaiba's command and the pills. Kaiba sighed and stuck the pills in the mutts mouth with a smirk. That got the young billionaire a glare from the blond who took the water and washed the pills down. They sat in silence for a few moments till Jou spoke. "What happened?"

"I tackled you." Kaiba said after a moment's silence. "I didn't cause the damage. I just made it worse." Jou suddenly discovered how interesting the non-descript cotton sheets were. He felt like a trapped animal and Kaiba's gaze didn't help. The question was hanging in the air even though the Brown haired teen never asked it, it was there as if it had been screamed.

"I should go." Jou couldn't take it any longer and tried to sit up again, not wanting to be near the brunette. A pair of hands held him back down to the bed again by his shoulders.

"You are not leaving this bed till I say you can, is that understood." Normally Kaiba's tone would offer no rebuke from anyone. Anyone save a blond full of determination, who argued with Kaiba that he had friends, and he was late for school. "You can miss school, You can call your friends, tell them I hit you with my car for all I care, and have them bring you your homework. You are to stay put."

"But you don't even like me?" Jounouchii tried a different approach, his voice sounding angry. "Why should you care? Why are you bothering with me?" His voice died down and he once again found the sheets more interesting than Kaiba's icy glare, which Jou just couldn't take at that moment. They sat in silence, neither one willing to break the silence, till a third party let itself to be known to be empty with a growl. Jou blushed as his stomach protested being forgotten about.

Kaiba started to laugh at that, and laughed harder as Jou gave a half hearted glare. A moment later Kaiba was under control again, though he was still smirking. He then asked Jou as he ruffled the blonds hair in a fashion to match his words. "Is my little puppy hungry?"

"Actually yeah!" Jou responded with a grin, he was starting to feel a little fuzzy, and after seeing the anomaly of Kaiba actually being able to genuinely laugh, he felt somewhat more comfortable. "Got any kibble and bits?" Normally he would have never had said that, but Kaiba Chuckled. "No for real dough, whatever is available is fine by me."

"How about some soup and a sandwich." Kaiba asked, and Jou nodded. Kaiba Shook his head he was helping the mutt and even offering him his hospitality. He was getting soft. Suddenly Jou had a hand on either side of his face, and stupid grin plastered on his own, and he pulled Kaiba towards him. Then Kaiba got licked. Literally.

"Woof." Jou giggled a little drunkenly at the look of mixed confusion and disbelief on Kaiba's blushing face. Jou grinned at him and shrugged. "I felt like it." Jou's grin was not diminishing and he couldn't stop laughing.

"No more pain killers for you." Kaiba said as he stood up, then looked at the blond. "I'll be back in a minute, don't laugh yourself out of bed or anything." He turned and left the room, listening to Jou singing in a melodic voice that was his. One wouldn't believe he could sing just by hearing his voice. Kaiba Looked in the closest mirror that lined the hallway walls. He confirmed he was blushing profusely and there was a line of dog drool on his cheek. Wiping his face off he headed down to the kitchen, muttering.

Jou had eaten and even had a long nap just before it was time to take his medicine again. Now he and Kaiba were playing battle ship, with Jou in the lead. "A4?"

"Sunk my last ship." Jou gave a hoot at that as Kaiba frowned. Jou may have not been his match in Duel Monsters, but the blond was cruel when it came down to Battle Ship. "I don't believe You won four out of five."

"I let you win the first one." Jou laughed, looking slightly drunken due to the heavy pain killers he was on. Kaiba smirked and took the game from him putting it back in respective place in the box. "Aw, come on, Kaiba. Didn't expect me to let you get away with calling me a mutt now did ya. Whose da dog now!"

"You are." Kaiba said icily and Jou grinned, oblivious to the ice radiating off the other teen. Jou sighed and glanced around for something to do, as there was no TV in the room and only a small clock radio.

"You know for all your money I would expect you to have a TV in almost every room." Jou frowned at Kaiba who raised an eyebrow at the teen. Suddenly the covers were thrown back and Jounouchii yelped, barely remembering he was only wearing his boxers and bandages. Kaiba ignored his protest, picking him up in his arms and carried him out the door and down the hall to another room.

This room was more personalized, with a complete surround sound system, big screen TV, game stations and half finished inventions. Jou recognized whose room it was. It was Kaiba's. "I was just being sarcastic." Jou said in a small voice as he took in the bed he was gently being deposited on. Four dragon heads rose up, to glare down at the occupant in the bed, the head board being the wings of the nearest dragons. No less Blue Eyes White Dragons. "Pretty…."

"Glad you like it." Kaiba said as he handed Jou the remote. "Yes we have cable." Jou grinned and turned on the TV as Kaiba walked over to his desk to start working on some things. Suddenly he heard loud orgasmic sounds and turned to see such things on the TV.

"Wow, you have the playboy station too!" Jou giggled as he flipped through some more channels. Kaiba shook his head, he was going to have to call about that and have it canceled. Jou giggled some more and Kaiba glanced at the TV to see the classic nurse and Doctor scene.

"Do you find porn that amusing?" Kaiba asked raising an eyebrow at the giggling blond who was hugging one of his pillows. Jou looked so cute, with a soft expression, a small grin. Kaiba brought himself back, reminding himself that, that is the Chihuahua he's thinking about like that.

"Only when I'm not in it!" He giggled as he continued his surfing, so he never saw Kaiba raise an eyebrow at the remark, or the blush that stained the CEOs' cheeks. Heck in his current state he didn't even notice he had licked Kaiba. "My daughters only fourteen and she's pregnant! Next Jerry Springer. Have you ever watched that show?"

"No, I don't watch much TV. Haven't the time for it." Kaiba said as he caught the title of the current show. "My gay Lover has gone straight? This American?" Kaiba asked as he watched the New Yorker nod his head.

"Yeah, my friends and I use to talk about going on there all the time. Never did, but we came up with the shznit!" Jou said, his accent very pronounced, and his old slang slipping in. "Like I would say I'd go on there as a straight guy, one of us would be the transvestite with a gay lover. And Oh my god, you're a man!? And you're cheating on me with another man?" Jou giggled at the thought as he said all that melodramatically.

"Like you wouldn't have noticed." Unless you really are gay, Kaiba thought the last to himself. Jou laughed and Kaiba looked between him and the bitch fight on TV.

"We had that question covered from previous episodes. What was I in then?" Jou responded and Kaiba looked curious as he went on. "One of my home girls said us guys could go on there as `Boy whore Sleeping on Daddy's Floor'."

"Excuse me?" Jou laughed at Kaiba's expression of disbelief and amusement, a pinkish tint making it's way to his cheeks. Kaiba was now even more afraid of American street punks than before.

"We had a list of `em, I forget half of `em dough, 'cuz we had so many. But dat one just stuck in my head." Jou said as he listened to the lady on the TV talking about her lesbian lover. "Damn she's fine hunh?"

"I guess." Kaiba muttered as he looked at the fine red head, not really seeing her. Currently Kaiba was more interested in a certain blond hugging his pillow and taking up space on his bed. Jou laughed as a fat woman came out, hardly wearing anything. Kaiba continued to work on one of his small inventions, not paying much attention.

"Dude get me the trash can. She needs clothes." He giggled hysterically then winced as he laughed to hard. "Scratch that, I need more drugs to survive this!" He grinned at Kaiba and winked as the CEO turned his gaze between the TV and the blond. Jou laughed as the big woman's boyfriend came out. "Damn he's fine too. I say the red head and him get to the hook up and leave the fat whore. Whada you think?"

"Good idea. She already can't be trusted." Kaiba responded as he looked at the TV, now paying attention it. A moment later Kaiba stood up and walked over to the bed and sat down next to the loud mouth American, leaving his work at his desk to watch the insanity. "Why does the red head even want her back?"

"Because she loves her." Jou said giving Kaiba moon eyes as he continued. "'Dey been toget'er four years, and she's done admitted to having more affairs in one month `dhan Mokuba has lollipops in one year."

"That's not good." Kaiba paused, then smirked, joining in the game. "Didn't know she knew Mokuba?" Jou laughed and shrugged, watching the screen. Suddenly the big woman started removing cloths. "She's not. Is she?"

"Cover your virgin eyes Kaiba!" Jou was giggling again. Kaiba stared at the screen in horror; very thankful he had never really watched TV. Jou continued his antics as they were fighting on stage and nothing could be understood from the guests. "No! Not the girdle, watch out she's going to blow! No!" Kaiba Muttered an `Oh my god' as Jou buried his head in Kaiba's chest. "I'm traumatized! Hold me Seto!"

"Only if you hold me back. That was scary." He said as he slipped an arm around the blond who was peaking through his fingers. "Be happy at least they censored most of it out." Jou nodded tiredly, his energy reserves running low again, but he couldn't stop giggling.

"I feel so sorry for that red head. She had to go in between the cottage cheese and cellulite!" Jou exclaimed. Kaiba laughed, then they were both laughing as Poor Steve was forced to hold the big woman back, the look on his face was classic, `save me'!

Jerry said they were going to break and it was commercials. "Poor guy, wouldn't surprise me if he quite right then and there." Kaiba said as he looked down at Jou who had fallen asleep on him. Almost.

"Steve's been there for a long time, if you mean the security guy who was holding Cellu Queen back. Not even Ballin can remember a time when he wasn't around." He giggled as he grabbed the covers and pulled them over himself, having found a better pillow, he soon fell asleep.

Seto looked at the clock, it was almost time for Mokuba to return from school. Seto looked down at the blond, not really wanting to move, but he still had a few things to do. Jou was lightly snoring, and he looked so adorable. Kaiba sighed mentally, then kissed the blond on the lips, as he got off the bed. Jou remained asleep and Kaiba attended to what was required of him, thinking about the blond the whole time. Seto couldn't believe he kissed a sleeping mutt, but he had, and did enjoy it.

When Mokuba got home, Seto explained the situation with the blond. Well at least why he was there in their home anyways. Mokuba scolded his brother for fighting with Jou in the first place and then got an okay to spend the night over at his friends house. Seto agreed, unable to deny his brother anything. After the youngest Kaiba finished his homework he left to go over to his friends house, promising his brother he'd call if he needed anything.

Seto decided to go and see if Jounouchii was awake again or not. When he walked in he assumed the blond was asleep, how wrong he was. "Mokuba still here?"

"Jeez, give someone a warning you're awake will you!" Kaiba said as he glared at the blond. "Yeah, he's spending the night over at a friends house." Kaiba paused and looked at Jou who hadn't moved an inch and only spoken a few words. "Do you want to call Honda or Yugi?"

"Please." Jou sounded dead and Kaiba walked over to him. He looked like he was in pain, or suffering one heck of a hang over.

"You need those pain killers?" Jou confirmed it with another dulled `please'. So Seto went to retrieve the blonds' medicine and something he could drink with it. Seto decided the Chocolate milk would suffice for the mutt. He went back into the room, Jou not moving an inch. "Are you ok? You're not coughing up blood again are you?"

"No I'm fine, just feeling wore out is all." Jou smiled at him serenely, to reassure the other teen. Seto handed him the pills, which he took without complaint and drank down the chocolate milk that he was handed with a grin. "I knew you loved me. You brought me chocolate."

"Call Someone and let them know you're okay." Kaiba said with a blush, Jou gave him a curious stare but shrugged it off. He knew the mutt was joking around, that being the blonds' way. But Kaiba couldn't help how he was starting to feel for the other duelist. Maybe all the rivalry was just him covering up his emotions, to bring out that fiery passion that was contained within the loud mouth. He suddenly found himself wanting to bring out a different kind of fiery passion from the blond.

"'Ey, Yug! Jou here. No! No I'm fine. I got into a bad fight with some punk. Recovering is all I'm doing right now. No I'm cool, I'm in excellent hands." Kaiba Blushed at the comment as he listened, watching the blond move onto his back, trying not to hurt himself. "No I don't want to tell you where I'm at right now. Maybe later I will though. Who? Oh put him on."

There was a pause and then Jou jerked the phone away from his ear as someone screamed into the receiver. "Hey Honda, waz up!" Jou put on the cheerful tone, like a mask. "No dude, I'm OK. Need me to spell it out? Hehehe. No just a street fight was all. Nothing a couple days rest won't heal. I would have called, but it was kinda unexpected ya know. Okay. Sure. I'll tell you later maybe, can't say right now. Yeah. Kewl!. Tell everyone I'm alive and I will return! Laterz."

"You'd think I had been missing for weeks. Honda had to yell at me and Anzu was in the back ground ranting again." Jou grinned as he sat the Phone on a cluttered bedside table.

"I can imagine." Kaiba said dryly, ignoring the frown he got from the puppy. Kaiba sat at his desk and started working, Jou giving him the peace he needed. He didn't know why the mention of Jou's friends upset him so. Was he jealous? Not of the friendship ranting Bitch. He could almost hear during sex, `We're such great friends, oh share your friendship', rants. Yugi, no way, that was one of Jounouchii's best friends. Honda? Maybe. Seto was lost in thoughts that were making him rather mad and confused.

"Seto?" Jou asked softly, then flinched as said Billionaire stabbed his finger with a screw driver. Jou got up off the bed, ignoring any and all discomfort, including the fact he was wearing boxers, and ran over to Kaiba. "Are you ok? I'm sorry."

"What for?" Kaiba asked confused around his finger he was currently sucking on. Jou looked drunk again, but showing concern for him through his haze. Kaiba pulled his finger out of his mouth. "And did I say you could get up."

"Uhhh…." Jou was at a loss; he didn't know how to respond. He saw Kaiba's finger, and pointed it out. "You're still bleeding." Kaiba looked at it and sighed, and was about to put it back in his mouth when Jou grabbed his hand. "It'll get infected if you keep that up."

"Oh, I forgot dogs have less germs than humans do." Kaiba smirked and Jou growled at him, then licked his finger, startling Kaiba who stared at the blond with wide eyes. Jou grinned at the brunette as he lightly started sucking on the damaged digit. "Ummm…."

Jou continued to lick Kaiba's finger even as the blood stopped flowing. It was Kaiba's turn to be dazed and confused, and Jou was doing a pretty good job of it as Kaiba was panting and staring at him with fire in his eyes. And it wasn't the normal I'm going to kick your ass fire either, and obviously the other was restraining himself, from what was debatable. Jou grinned at Kaiba as he spoke. "Then let me be the one to lick your wounds."

"Now you can't get mad at me puppy." Kaiba responded as he pulled Jou to him, being mindful of the blonds' damaged ribs he kissed him. Jou opened his mouth to the taller teen and Kaiba took the offering, sticking his tongue into the others mouth tasting the faint chocolate and a slightly metallic tang of his own blood. He couldn't help but moan at the sensation.

Jou moaned into Kaiba's mouth, pressing his body up against his soon to be lover, and yelped in pain. Jou clutched his ribs and Kaiba led him back over to the bed carefully, gently placing the injured boy down into the feather soft mattress. "We don't have to do this now. We'll wait till you're…."

"What if I was to say I want this now?" Jou tugged at Kaiba's clothes with sweet and seductive smile. Kaiba groaned as the blond ran his pink tongue over perfect lips, suggesting things that could be. In fact, the blond was feeling rather good and a bit frisky. He may have been fuzzy headed and doped up but he was still able to think. And he was thinking of all the lovely things he wanted to do to Seto Kaiba.

"I'd say it's the medication then." Kaiba responded as he caressed Jou leg idly as he gazed at the Blond with open want in his blue eyes. Jou with that grin still in place, tugged Kaiba down to him, licking his lips but not allowing him a kiss.

"We can be careful so I don't get hurt. Just don't tackle me and I'll be ok." Jou said, then pulled the Billionaire into a heated kiss before he had time to respond. Kaiba gave into the persuasive one and pulled the boxers off him as Jou worked the buttons of his shirt. Jou moaned as his erection was freed to the cool air of the room. Still working on the buttons of the shirt, only have a couple undone, he growled. "Damn it!"

"I'll make it easier." Kaiba said breathily as the kiss was broken, leaving Jou panting as heavily as the brunette. Kaiba stripped down to nothing, noticing Jou's eyes go wide when he removed his pants. Kaiba was a little self conscious, various scars littering his body but obviously Jou liked what he saw, so Kaiba shoved any discomfort to the back of his mind. "Like what you see?"

"Oh hell yeah." Jou said as Kaiba crawled over on top of him, supporting his weight with his arms so not to crush the blond. Kaiba started to rain little kisses down upon Jou's face as the blond tried at catching those elusive lips. Kaiba Smirked at him, as he shifted his weight to his left arm, allowing his right hand to explore undamaged areas of blond.

Jou moaned in delight as the brunette captured his lips in a passionate kiss, running his hands over the CEOs' well toned body. Kaiba's length rubbed against the others' thigh causing him to moan, so he broke the kiss and started trailing little licks down to Jou's throat, alternating between kisses and little nips as he licked a path for the sensitive spots that would drive the blond wild.

Jou moaned and whimpered as Kaiba suckled on his neck, then licking a path to nibble on his ear, gaining more vocal verifications of enjoyment. Seto chuckled Darkly in his ear before making a path down the lithe body that was withering beneath him in need. He paused to nip and lick at Jou's collar, licking the dip in his neck, getting a whimper for his efforts. Then nuzzling lightly on his chest where he wasn't injured, as Seto was sure bandages must taste aweful, he continued a path down towards his goal rather quickly.

Seto licked at Jou's waist, then delving his tongue into the teens navel. That got Seto his name being said in the most pleasing of ways and he grinned as he passed by his goal. Jou's manhood stood straight up, precum dripping from the tip as it twitched slightly, begging to be touched.

Patience was essential currently! He licked and nibbled at Jou's inner thighs, driving the blond wild as he whimpered from the delicious Torture. Seto Smirked and sucked on Jou's inner thigh, marking him for himself, then he continued similar administrations on the other as the blond put a fist in his mouth in frustration of not being able to do much else.

Jou was Pleading with him now, clutching at the sheets as he tried to restrain himself, though his ribs did help in the matter of restraint, to keep from tackling the brunette. Seto decided some amount of mercy was in order, he thought with a grin as he licked the underside of the tall soldier. Jou vocalized he wanted more, and pleaded for it, his hips thrusting for more.

Seto took his time of course, sucking lightly on the tip, while holding Jou's hips down with both hands as the blond squirmed under his pleasing tortures. Then Seto plunged down the length and deep throated the blond, who let him know how much he was enjoying himself. The brunette Kept the pace slow and torturous and he moved his Left hand up to Jou's mouth.

Jou got the idea instantly and began sucking on a couple of Seto's fingers at which the Billionaire moaned around his length. Jou whimpered at the wonderful feeling of vibrations as he sucked vigorously on the fingers in his mouth, coating them thoroughly with his saliva.

When Seto thought his fingers were wet enough, though he did like the feeling and couldn't wait for that mouth in other places, he took them back. Jou continued to trash around a bit, Bucking his hips, or at least trying too, and making some erotic noises around the fist in mouth.

Seto took one of his Spit coated fingers and pressed it to Jou's entrance, slipping it through the tight ring of muscle. The young CEO couldn't wait to have his own manhood in the tight heat and he moaned at the thought. Seto started to pump that digit in and out of Jou, till he felt the other was able to handle another finger, at which he stuck a second one in.

Jou let out a pleasured wail as Seto hit that one spot that made him see white. Seto continued to suck on Jou, as he pumped his fingers in and out of the blond hitting that spot repeatedly as he stretched him enough for what was to come. Intentionally hitting that spot every time, caused Jou to raise his leg up unconsciously for better access and wrap it around the others' shoulder.

"Se… to…" Jou whimpered and Seto felt the length in his mouth harden as the Blond released into his mouth with a cry. Seto licked up what he hadn't been able to swallow, then crawled up to the blond and give him a passionate kiss, sending some of his own bodily fluids back into his mouth. Jou moaned into the kiss as their tongues caressed each other in an erotic dance of passion.

When Seto broke the kiss a string of saliva and cum bridged the gap between their lips before it broke to fall to Seto's Chin. Jou smirked and licked it off as Seto smiled at him. "You ready for this?" He asked seductively, and Jou nodded he was.

Seto Positioned his hardened member at Jou's entrance, Balancing himself on his right arm, using his left to hold Jou still while he slid in. Seto groaned as the hot tightness encased his member, Jou being impatient though rammed himself down on it screaming out. "You okay?"

Jou grinned and nodded only as he could, his pleasure filled countenance maintaining a silly grin. Seto smirked and kissed the blond, waiting for him to adjust. Jou squirmed a bit letting Seto know he was ready for it, even eager for it as he moved one leg to brunettes' shoulder.

Seto grinned as he broke the kiss, Sitting up enough that he could work and still use both hands. One hand on Jou's waist the other grabbing his thigh, the brunette started to thrust into the blond. Jou moaned wrapping his other leg about Seto's waist as the CEO started an antagonizing slow pace. At least it was slow to the blond, who wanted more of that heated hardness. Seto Shifted as he rammed into the blond, causing Jou to cry out rather loudly.

That was Seto's queue to up the pace and make it his mission to hit that spot with each and every thrust in which he did. Jou thrashed about a bit, raising up to meet Seto's hips as he mumbled incoherently for more as his member hardened yet again. Who was Seto to deny the beautiful blond that was withering beneath him on his bed, so he complied with the blonds wish.

Seto felt himself getting close to the edge and used one hand to pump Jou's own rigid member as he wrapped his other arm around the blond se he could still pound into him. Seto watched Jou's face, seeing the pleasure he was creating for the blond reflected there, but he wanted more. "Jou…, Open … your eyes…"

Seto panted and Jou complied. There was indeed a passionate fire, the one he had wanted to light. Jou faltered closing his eyes and crying out as he came, his muscles tensing as he reached his release. With the tightening of the heat he was pounding into it took Seto a few more thrusts and he reached completion with cry of his own.

Seto held himself over the blond, gazing into the others' glazed eyes, Moving a leg out of his way, he reached up and wiped some of the sweat soaked blond hair so he could gaze into golden hued eyes. Jou reached up to Seto's face and traced his features, both gazing at one another as they caught their breath. After a few moments, the brunette was the first to break the silence. "I don't want this to meaningless."

"Good, `cuz I wasn't about to let it be." Jou responded with a good natured grin. Seto smiled, and collapsed to Jou's good side and aloud the blond to cuddle up to him as he wrapped an arm about his shoulders, then Seto hugged the blond. "Just curious and all, but what should I tell tha others?"

"Tell them I hit you with my car, and you were in excellent hands." Seto said as he pulled the blankets over him and Jou both, the blond giggling at his words. "Do you want to tell them about us?" He asked as he traced Jou's features, the blond looking up at him with a reverent gaze filled with to many emotions to even bother trying to discern them.

"Personally, they will either like it or they won't. I know Yugi won't mind, neither should Anzu, and Yami would Kick anyone's ass who said anything bad about it, but he probably won't be happy that it's you of all people. I just think I want to be with you." Jou said Sleepily as he snuggled up to Seto resting his head on the brunettes shoulder.

"I think the same then. Sweet dreams my little puppy." Seto smiled as Jou gave him a playful nip. A sadistic smile twisted his lips, he couldn't resist, he had too, resistance was futile against what he was about to say. "Of course I still need to get you a collar and leash."

O_o;;

Authoress Insanity

Authoress would like to remind you she is freezing to death, hasn't slept in the last six hours and did this in one night while working on a few other stories! This is one long Pointless smut, and somehow this plot snuck in there. Can you tell me what the plot was? Lmao. J/K! No plot! Plot? What Plot? I didn't see no damn Plot?

I don't own anything in here except the damn screw driver that started the whole mess. Maybe if I get enough reviews and Chocolate I will write more pointless smut. Flames will be used to warm my sock covered feet. As I'm freezing to death here!!! Also be sure to check me out at http://www.mediaminer.org/user_info.php?id=61413 when it's up and running. I can be found under BallroomBlitz. Or when it's up and running http://www.efanfiction.net/authors.php?no=258 under BalrmBlitz. Get the feeling I love that Name? ^_~

And now at http://adultfan.nexcess.net/aff/authors.php?no=1419 under BallroomBlitz And read my other stories, they're ok, I guess. I dunno I wrote em I think they're crap!